What's new

Help PINAGAWA NI TNT PARA SA UNBLOCKING

Crush nG Bayan

Eternal Poster
Established
Pa help po para sa signed written request for clarification na pinagawa ni TNT para sa unblocking sim. Ket pa kopya lang or paturo kung pano yun.

Salamat sa sagot.

IMG_20230214_164512.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Solution
[Your Name] [Your Address] [City, State ZIP Code] [Date]

[Telecom Company Name] [Telecom Company Address] [City, State ZIP Code]

Dear [Telecom Company Name],

I am writing to express my disappointment with the service provided by your company. As a loyal customer of [Telecom Company Name], I am disappointed with the level of service I have received from your company in recent weeks.

I have been experiencing frequent internet outages, slow connection speeds, and poor call quality, which have severely impacted my work and personal life. My data was suddenly interrupted and now its not working

I am disappointed that your company has not taken sufficient action to address this issue and provide a satisfactory resolution. As a paying...

I am writing to express my disappointment with the service provided by your company. As a loyal customer of [Telecom Company Name], I am disappointed with the level of service I have received from your company in recent weeks.

I have been experiencing frequent internet outages, slow connection speeds, and poor call quality, which have severely impacted my work and personal life. My data was suddenly interrupted and now its not working

I am disappointed that your company has not taken sufficient action to address this issue and provide a satisfactory resolution. As a paying customer, I expect a reliable and consistent service, which I am not receiving.

I urge you to take immediate action to rectify the situation, and provide a satisfactory resolution to this matter. I request that your company investigates the issue, and provides a detailed explanation for the poor service and what steps are being taken to rectify the situation. I would also appreciate compensation for the inconvenience caused by the poor service I have received. Please take note that my simcard is now completely useless as how many times I on and off the data it doesn't work. Please resolve this thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

pa mark as solve

Solution

I am disappointed that your company has not taken sufficient action to address this issue and provide a satisfactory resolution. As a paying customer, I expect a reliable and consistent service, which I am not receiving.

I urge you to take immediate action to rectify the situation, and provide a satisfactory resolution to this matter. I request that your company investigates the issue, and provides a detailed explanation for the poor service and what steps are being taken to rectify the situation. I would also appreciate compensation for the inconvenience caused by the poor service I have received. Please take note that my simcard is now completely useless as how many times I on and off the data it doesn't work. Please resolve this thank you.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

pa mark as solve
wow salamat idol, isa kang anghel♥️

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

pa mark as solve
ChatGPT to for sure. Hahahahaha

Soul Calibre | Guardian Angel
"Life is TOUGH but I don't give a shit because I know I am AWESOME"

Oohh.. I see. Ganyan din kasi formatting ng ChatGPT. Hahaha

xxaw.png

same lang sila galing sa GPT3 kaibahan lang neto ρáíd gaya ng jasper etc na pwede pang content making kc walang plagiarism and more accurate

Attachments

Crush nG Bayan

February 14, 2023
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request the lifting of the data usage block that has been placed on my internet connection. I understand that I may have exceeded my monthly data limit and I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

The reason for the high data usage is due to some recent changes in my usage patterns. Specifically, I have been working from home more frequently and streaming more video content due to personal circumstances. However, I understand the importance of monitoring and controlling data usage to ensure fair and consistent service for all customers.

I would like to promise that moving forward, I will be more mindful of my data usage and make sure not to exceed the limit. I appreciate your efforts to maintain quality service and I kindly request that you lift the data usage block so that I can continue to use the internet without interruption.

I hope that we can find a mutually beneficial solution that allows me to continue to use your services without any further issues. Thank you for your consideration and assistance in this matter. I look forward to your response.

Respectfully,
[Your Name]

pano po idol, saang arrow!
Np pa vote nalang ng up arrow mark as solved?

Crush nG Bayan

February 14, 2023
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request the lifting of the data usage block that has been placed on my internet connection. I understand that I may have exceeded my monthly data limit and I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

The reason for the high data usage is due to some recent changes in my usage patterns. Specifically, I have been working from home more frequently and s†rêâmïng more video content due to personal circumstances. However, I understand the importance of monitoring and controlling data usage to ensure fair and consistent service for all customers.

I would like to promise that moving forward, I will be more mindful of my data usage and make sure not to exceed the limit. I appreciate your efforts to maintain quality service and I kindly request that you lift the data usage block so that I can continue to use the internet without interruption.

I hope that we can find a mutually beneficial solution that allows me to continue to use your services without any further issues. Thank you for your consideration and assistance in this matter. I look forward to your response.

Respectfully,
[Your Name]

salamat paps! Guardian angel♥️

Crush nG Bayan

February 14, 2023
Dear Sir/Madam,

The reason for the high data usage is due to some recent changes in my usage patterns. Specifically, I have been working from home more frequently and s†rêâmïng more video content due to personal circumstances. However, I understand the importance of monitoring and controlling data usage to ensure fair and consistent service for all customers.

Respectfully,
[Your Name]

san po yan isesend ,,panu pag email nyan sa smart

No problem