What's new

Closed Pc video editing build...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucasShubaltz

Forum Veteran
Reaction
ano kaya mag build ako ng kaby lake ngayon or mag wait sa coffee lake next year? budget 40k.

Processor: Intel Core i3-7100 3.9ghz 5.740k php
dynaquestpc.com/product/intel-core-i3-7100-3-9ghz-kabylake-processor/
Motherboard: Asrock B250M Pro4 4.3k
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
GPU: Asus GTX 1050 Phoenix 2Gb DDR5 128-bit 5.950k php
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
RAM : GSkill Ripjaws V 8GB Dual DDR4 4GBx2 6.150k php
HDD: Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache 3.6k
PSU : Corsair RM Series RM750 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular PSU 5.850k php
Chassis : Cooler Master MasterBox Pro 5 RGB Case 3.9k
KB+ Mouse : Razer Cynosa Pro + Deathadder Bundle 3.950k php
Total Value : 39,440 PHP

Baka yung coffee lake na para sa kanya ang next year pa ilalabas..

Astig nga eh,i3 quadcore na..may unlocked na rin.

Last edited:
Ahhh ok thanks for the lecture mga paps sa wiki kasi no info pa. October 15 release ng coffee lake chipset lang nasabi dun

1151 socket rin pero 300 series chipset para sa coffee lake..

Tyaga tyaga muna ako sa sa haswell ko kaya pa nman.

Last edited:
If you're going to build for video editing, more cores and a really good gpu would be ideal. I'd recommend a Ryzen build because of cheaper price per core.

The build given to you above has unnecessary expenses. For example, the 750W psu is too much because you're not building a rig with 2 gpus. Also, what's with the expensive accessories? Just get a good KB+M and spend the money you saved on the more important parts. Sorry, I can't build a rig for you right now

Status
Not open for further replies.