What's new

Crypto Pasok, multiple Investment Platforms for Risk takers only!!! Not for greedy people.

I’m too busy for today to create a new thread due to client projects with flutter and their applications. Anyway, you can check this new and latest Investment called BitWorld

The complan is very simple, feel free to just check the website. Hindi siya lock in so don’t worry, makakapag cashout ka anytime as long as maabot mo yung minimum wí†hdráw per Machine/product.

You can register through this link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Invest wisely! Can’t answer dms for now. Too much work to do this week. Invest wisely and this is for those who are risk takers only!

PS: You might encounter the “system error” prompt. Ignore it.
Kapag mag llog in naman kayo and may system error parin, ganito gawin niyo.

Type niyo password niyo and start the first letter with a big letter. Click log in, sasabihin diyan na incorrect password. And then balik niyo lang ulit sa small letter first letter ng pass niyo. Now it will work na. Chow!

Update: will reshare this old platform, its still paying parin kase and sayang naman. Malaki income nila.

Its South32, they have decent payout system as well as products to invest. Its like Hanwha but the prices are bit more friendly and the cycles are more shorter than Hanwha. Both are good btw, just sharing my thoughts.

Anyway, you need to invest in their first investments to get to vip1, after that, you can avail their products depending on your vip ranking.

I just received my income from my investment kase and I just want to share this to you my guys.

Here’s the link for it: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

For risk takers only!

Update: will reshare this old platform, its still paying parin kase and sayang naman. Malaki income nila.

Its South32, they have decent payout system as well as products to invest. Its like Hanwha but the prices are bit more friendly and the cycles are more shorter than Hanwha. Both are good btw, just sharing my thoughts.

Anyway, you need to invest in their first investments to get to vip1, after that, you can avail their products depending on your vip ranking.

I just received my income from my investment kase and I just want to share this to you my guys.

Here’s the link for it: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

For risk takers only!

Back