What's new

Help Paano magsimulang magtrabaho bilang college student?

Estrala

Forum Veteran
Elite
Hello po mga ka-phC. I am currently a 2nd year accounting student po.

Napapag isip isip ko po na maghanap na ng trabaho because:

1. Magkaroon na ng work experience asap (20 yrs old na po kasi ako)

2. I can see na nahihirapan na ang parents kong magpaaral sa akin.

Ngayon po, I've been thinking na mag start na ako mag work pero at the same nagwoworry po ako na baka walang tumanggap sa akin and kung matanggap man ay mag mess up lang ako sa work 😭

Any advice po para sa isang 20 years old na nagwoworry sa future nya pero gusto nang makatulong sa parents. And kung may pede po pala kayong ma suggest kung saan pedeng maghanap ng trabaho pls sabihan nyo po ako

Pasensya po kung magulo yung post 😭

Thank you po!

Hello po! I understand your concerns and your desire to help your parents while gaining work experience. It's normal to feel worried about job hunting and making mistakes at work, but there are a few things you can do to ease your worries and increase your chances of finding a suitable job.

First, make sure you have a clear idea of what kind of job you want to apply for. Consider your skills, interests, and career goals, and look for job listings that match those criteria. You can search for job openings online through job websites, company career pages, or even social media platforms.

Second, prepare your resume and cover letter. Make sure to highlight your strengths, accomplishments, and experiences that are relevant to the job you're applying for. You can also ask your professors or previous employers to provide you with references or recommendation letters.

Third, practice your interview skills. Research common interview questions and practice answering them with a friend or family member. Dress appropriately and arrive early for your interview.

Fourth, don't be afraid to ask questions. If you're not sure about something, ask your employer or colleagues for clarification. This shows that you're willing to learn and improve.

Lastly, don't be too hard on yourself. Everyone makes mistakes, especially when starting a new job. Just learn from your mistakes and use them as opportunities to grow and improve.

As for job suggestions, you can look for part-time jobs or internships in your field of study, such as accounting clerk or bookkeeping assistant. You can also explore opportunities in retail, food service, or customer service.

I hope these tips help you in your job search. Good luck and don't give up!

Hello po! I understand your concerns and your desire to help your parents while gaining work experience. It's normal to feel worried about job hunting and making mistakes at work, but there are a few things you can do to ease your worries and increase your chances of finding a suitable job.

First, make sure you have a clear idea of what kind of job you want to apply for. Consider your skills, interests, and career goals, and look for job listings that match those criteria. You can search for job openings online through job websites, company career pages, or even social media platforms.

Second, prepare your resume and cover letter. Make sure to highlight your strengths, accomplishments, and experiences that are relevant to the job you're applying for. You can also ask your professors or previous employers to provide you with references or recommendation letters.

Third, practice your interview skills. Research common interview questions and practice answering them with a friend or family member. Dress appropriately and arrive early for your interview.

Fourth, don't be afraid to ask questions. If you're not sure about something, ask your employer or colleagues for clarification. This shows that you're willing to learn and improve.

Lastly, don't be too hard on yourself. Everyone makes mistakes, especially when starting a new job. Just learn from your mistakes and use them as opportunities to grow and improve.

As for job suggestions, you can look for part-time jobs or internships in your field of study, such as accounting clerk or bookkeeping assistant. You can also explore opportunities in retail, food service, or customer service.

I hope these tips help you in your job search. Good luck and don't give up!
Thank u po for this 🫶

Pwede ka naman mag working student po. Mag aply ka sa mga sikat sa food chain like jolibee and mc do. Yang dalawang food chain nayan ay halos nag tratrabaho dyan ay mga estudyante rin. Madali kalang matatanggap dyan. Kung ayaw mo sa mga ganyan, pwede ka rin mag aaply sa mga call center. Madali lang din maka pason dyan as working student. Malaki rin sahod.

Pwede ka naman mag working student po. Mag aply ka sa mga sikat sa food chain like jolibee and mc do. Yang dalawang food chain nayan ay halos nag tratrabaho dyan ay mga estudyante rin. Madali kalang matatanggap dyan. Kung ayaw mo sa mga ganyan, pwede ka rin mag aaply sa mga call center. Madali lang din maka pason dyan as working student. Malaki rin sahod.
Sige po i-try ko magapply sa fast food chains. Thank you po🫶

fast food chains. kasi flexible ang schedule nila sa work.
Curious po ako, may training po ba yung mga natatanggap bago sumabak sa mismong trabaho?

Try mo po mag SPES. Ako po SPES beneficiary 2nd yr IT student. Magtrabaho ka lang po for 20 or 30 days sa LGU or kung saan ka po nila ideploy tas mga 10k po sahod. Ideploy ka lang po nila kapag bakasyon na at walang pasok sa school. Pwede na rin po yun pandagdag sa work experience mo po lalo na sa government po yun. Search mo na lang po and tanong ka po diyan sa PESO niyo.

if your parents are still able to send you to school kahit hirap na hirap sila then wag ka huminto, honor them instead by graduating

if continuing sa pag-aaral is no longer an option which is nangyari sa akin, nagwork ako at umabot ako ng 10 years and work started to get boring without any promotion, since no one will promote me bumalik ako sa pag-aaral at tinapos ko yung degree, kaya if you're worried na hindi ka makakapasok ng trabaho hindi iyan true unless mapili ka sa uri ng trabaho na papasukin

I highly recommend getting a csr job kasi youll have the income to support yourself sa pagaaral mo kaso nga lang sa tulog ka naman magkukulang pero worth it ang sacrifice pag nakapagtapos ka hehe