What's new

Help Pa-suggest laptop with good battery life

Zoltraak

Eternal Poster
mga paps pa-suggest naman ng laptop. budget is around 40-45k sagad na yung 45k kaya wag na sanang mag-suggest na 'dagdag na lang ng konti'.

Yun sanang matagal bago ma-lowbatt at maganda ang performance. di ko need mga paps ng gaming laptop since more on browsing/photoshop/programming lang gagawin ko.

Hello! I suggest looking into the following laptops:

1. Acer Swift 3 - This laptop has a battery life of up to 10 hours and is equipped with an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, and 512GB SSD. It's perfect for browsing, Photoshop, and programming.

2. HP Pavilion 14 - This laptop boasts a battery life of up to 9 hours and features an AMD Ryzen 5 processor, 8GB RAM, and 512GB SSD. It also has a sleek design and is lightweight, making it easy to take with you on the go.

3. Lenovo IdeaPad S340 - With a battery life of up to 8 hours, this laptop is powered by an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, and 512GB SSD. It also has a Full HD display and is great for multitasking.

4. Asus VivoBook S14 - This laptop can last up to 10 hours on a single charge and has an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, and 512GB SSD. It's also lightweight and compact, making it easy to carry around.

All of these laptops have good battery life and are suitable for browsing, Photoshop, and programming. It's up to you to decide which laptop meets your preferences and needs.