What's new

Help Open a facebook in chrome browser redirect me to FB app.

Pearloz

Eternal Poster
Established
I just want to stay andvopen a facebook account in chrome browser but its automatically redirect me to application in my android installed , help me to get rid of this. Thanks 🙏

If you want to open and access Facebook in the Chrome browser on your Android device instead of being redirected to the Facebook app, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the Chrome browser on your Android device.
2. Type "You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now." in the address bar and press Enter.
3. You will be redirected to the Facebook app automatically. To prevent this, tap on the three-dot menu icon located at the top right corner of the Chrome browser.
4. From the drop-down menu, select "Request desktop site." This will load the desktop version of Facebook.
5. Now, you will be able to access and use Facebook through the Chrome browser without being redirected to the app.

Alternatively, you can also try clearing the defaults for the Facebook app on your Android device by following these steps:

1. Go to the Settings app on your Android device.
2. Scroll down and find "Apps" or "Applications" and tap on it.
3. Look for the Facebook app in the list of installed apps and tap on it.
4. On the App info page, you will find an option called "Open by default" or "Set as default." Tap on it.
5. Tap on "Clear defaults" or "Clear defaults and reset app preferences."

By clearing the defaults for the Facebook app, it should stop automatically opening when you try to access Facebook through the Chrome browser.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Back