What's new

One piece thread (official tambayan)

Chapter 1009 Full summary

Chapter 1,009: "Hell (Naraku)"

Luffy appears on the cover of Weekly Shonen Jump #18, holding his hat while sakura petals fly around him.

In the Color Spread, the Straw Hat pirates are playing in the snow with Otama, Komachiyo and Bunbuku (the kettle that ate Inu Inu no Mi model Tanuki).

The fire is still spreading inside Onigashima castle. The Red Scabbards run into Orochi and Fukurokuju on the way, both are shocked.

Fukurokuju: "Orochi-sama, they don't know that you've already died once.
Please run and let me handle the Red Scabbards."

Orochi says he can't since inside the castle is filled with enemies. Besides the Red Scabbards are heavily injured, so Orochi thinks he can take them on. Orochi then mocks the Red Scabbards about Kanjuurou, saying that he's also fooled by Kyoshiro so it's even now. Orochi then transforms into his Yamata no Orochi form and attacks.

In an epic double spread, the Red Scabbards cut all of Orochi's head at once. Kinemon says they have no time to waste with him (he's implying that Orochi is not dead yet?) so they will leave his judgement to hell. The Red Scabbards continues on but Raizou stays to fight Fukurokuju.

Raizou: "I have misjudged you. I didn't expect you to fight for such a fool to the very end."

Fukurokuju: "I could say the same about you. It is fate that we will have to fight each other at last, Raizou!"

Cut to Onigashima rooftop. Kid asks Law why he can't just transport one of the Yonkou somewhere else. Law replies that he'd do that long ago if he can, but their Haki is too strong so he can't move them anywhere.

Big Mom suggests to Kaidou that they attack together and finish all Supernovas in one blow.

Kaidou: "I hope your legs and hip are still good enough, old hag!!"

Big Mom: "Who do you think you are talking to, boy!!"

Big Mom and Kaidou: "Hakai (覇海 Conquering the Sea)!!!"

Big Mom and Kaidou use a massive combined attack, they swing their weapons at the same time and send massive wave at the Supernova which is too fast for any of them to dodge. However, Zoro blocks the attack with his swords.

Zoro: "Get out of the way or we will all die!!"

Big Mom and Kaidou attack destroys part of the island. Law transports Zoro out in time so he survives but is heavily injured. Kid thanks Zoro for managing to slow down the attack even if he managed to do it for 1 second.

Luffy immediately jumps again and uses "Gomu Gomu no Red Hawk" at Kaidou, but Kaidou dodges it before Luffy can complete the attack. Luffy smiles.

Luffy: "So you have to dodge it because this can actually hurt you, right?"

Kaidou hits Luffy with his Kanabo. Luffy is thrown away but he manages to block the Kanabo with haki-cladded arms. His arms hurt but Luffy os still fine. Kaidou follows up by shooting a beam from his mouth at Luffy that dodges it. Then Kaidou jumps up and uses "Kouzanze Ragunaraku" (降三世 引奈落 Three-world Ragnarok) an attack where he spins his Kanabo around with a lot of black thunder coming out before striking down on Luffy.

Back to Big Mom Vs. the other Supernova. Kid creates a metal box then tells Law he is ready. Law then uses "Chambres" to transport Zeus into the box.

Killer and Zoro (that is still coughing up blood) then attack together. Zoro uses “Homurasaki” to slice up Prometheus while Killer attacks Napoleon, separating both of them from Big Mom.

Kid then uses “Punk Pistols” to shoot multiple metal arrows at Big Mom.

Big Mom: "Do you think you can win just by separating them from me?"

The arrows don’t work on Big Mom at all. She then punches Kid down to the ground. Kid takes Big Mom punch in full but he then grabs her arm and uses “Repel”, bouncing Big Mom’s body up into the air. Law then uses “Takt” to throw a huge rock at Big Mom.

Big Mom: “Why do you still think these rocks can work against me?”

Then Big Mom realizes that the rock has pushed her off the edge of Onigashima, and below her is only the sea. Big Mom then summons Zeus to help her, but Zeus is still trapped in Kid’s box.

Law: "If we manage to stop them from helping her, then there’s one player off the stage!"

Big Mom starts to fall into the sea...

End of chapter. No break next week.

Ang gusto ko 1 on 1 lang sila ni kaido at luffy.
Para malaman tlga kung gaano talaga kalakas yung magiging pìrâ†é king. Kase nakita naman natin si roger kung gaano talaga sya kalakas..

gurang na si roger nun kaya malakas na tlga sila luffy bata pa nmn need pa improvement sa haki,, kaya dehado sya one on one

Nakakaiyak yung new episode guys, nadala ako nung dating ending song ng one piece na ginamit sa last part. Pati yung di sila sumama ni ace papunta sa last island. Damn dami ko talaga naiisip pag one piece pinapanuod ko

Chapter 1010 Spoiler

Hype ang conquerors haki! Medyo malabo pa kung meron din ganun si zoro or wala

Pero another arsenal ulit kay luffy, after advanced armament haki, advanced conquerors naman. Next gear nya siguro fully utilized na nya yan

- Chapter 1010: "Haoshoku".

• The chapter begins with the fall of Big Mom.
  • Luffy looks like he's defeated.
  • Kaidou attacks Zoro to free Prometheus.
  • Law changes with Zoro and attacks Kaidou.
  • Prometheus is going to help Big Mom.
  • Kid: "Our goal is to separate them!! Leave her to us!!"
  • Zoro: "Kid, Killer ... !!"
  • Prometheus saves Big Mom and asks her for something (we don't know what).
  • Zoro: "This is my limit, if this doesn't work I'll leave the rest to you."
  • Zoro uses Ashura attack against Kaidou (we don't know if the old one or a new one).
  • Kaidou: "It can't be ... Haoshoku? Enough is enough. Brain Myung Bagua!!"
  • Luffy recovers and talks to Kaidou.
  • Luffy: "When you hit me with your bat, I understood everything...!! Did you use the Haoshoku?"
  • Kaidou: "Only the powerful can do it!!"
  • After this, Kaidou falls to Luffy's attacks (one is the one in the image).
  • Luffy: "At some point and in some way, you will fall".
BREAK NEXT WEEK!

Screenshot_20210406-202927_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Update!

- Zoro tells Law that the attack he is going to launch on Kaidou is the best he can do, and that if it doesn't work, he leaves the rest to him.
  • Zoro intersperses some dialogue with Kaidou while using the Asura attack and then attacks him.
  • Kaidou: "It can't be ... Do you also have 'dynasty features'? This is going to leave a scar on me."
  • Kaidou attacks Law and Zoro: "Enough is enough. Raimei Hakke !!"

so naiincorporate din pala yung conqueror sa physical attack,
mas okay nga yun kasi parang ang boring nung parang aura lang tapos mahihina lang yung naaapektuhan

imba si zoro sa last 2 chapters

nahighlight na yonkou level din halos sya, defense at offense kay Kaidou e

Full summary.

Chapter 1,010: "Color of the Supreme King".

In the cover, Pudding and her homies are using eyedrops.

Zoro is cutting Prometheus into so many pieces that it can't help Big Mom. Law comments how crazy Zoro is, saying that he wouldn't be surprised if every bone in Zoro's body is already broken.

Kaidou: "Damn! That pathetic Linlin... Now I'll have to help her too!!"

Kaido attacks Zoro (calling him "pìrâ†é Hunter") and orders him to let Prometheus go to help Big Mom. Law warps Zoro out of the way and appears right in front of Kaidou. Then he shoots his "Injection Shot" right at Kaidou's neck, making him cough up blood.

Kaidou attacks Law with his kanabou. Law uses a new technique called "Curtain" (抗菌武装 (カーテン)) to defend himself but Kaidou blows out of the way.

Kaidou: "How troublesome is your ability, Trafalgar!!"

Both Prometheus and Napoleon use this chance to jump down to save Big Mom. Zoro complains why Law helped him since it allows the homies to go help Big Mom.

Law: "Just let them go. If someone has to end up dying because of my plan, I'd prefer my plan fails."

Kid says this is more than enough already, since the goal was just to separate the 2 Yonkou from each other. Kid and Killer then run towards Big Mom's direction, saying that they will take on Big Mom themselves.

Cut to below the island. Prometheus saved Big Mom right before she hits the sea. Big Mom praises Prometheus then complains how useless Zeus is. Prometheus says Zeus has always been slow, stupid and just a burden for Big Mom.

Prometheus: "Mama, I have a request."

Cut back to Kid and Killer. They stop at the edge of Onigashima. Kid comments how there's something weird going on with the clouds...

Back to Onigashima's rooftop, Luffy is unconscious with his eyes turning white. Kaidou laughs, then says that it's just like last time. Even after passing out, Luffy wouldn't stop staring at him. Kaidou wonders whether he should crush first, if Luffy's eyes, brain or heart.

Zoro tells Law that the next attack he uses would be the last thing he can manage to do. If it doesn't work, then he's going to die so he's leaving the rest to Law.

Zoro: "Hey Kaidou! That guy is our captain.
If you wanna crush him, then crush me first!!"

Zoro draws his swords.

Zoro: "Kiki Kyuutouryuu: Ashura (Ghastly Nine Sword Style: Asura)
Bakkei Mouja no Tawamure (Drawing Sword, Playing with the Dead - 抜剣 亡者戯)!!!"

Kaido is struck by Zoro's attack with lot of blood coming out.

Kaido: "Brat... Don't tell me you have the "color of the supreme king" too!!?"

Zoro: "What the hell are you talking about... I have no idea myself..."

Then Zoro falls to the ground.

Zoro: "I gave everything for this attack. Too bad it can't manage to bring Kaidou down...!!"

Kaido: "You did more than enough. This is gonna leave a scar!!"

Kaido is about to finish off Zoro with his kanabou. Law attacks him but he and Zoro are blown away by Kaidou's "Raimei Hakke".

Kaidou: "It's such a shame. If you all come with me, we'd have taken the world together!!"

Suddenly, Kaidou hears Luffy's voice from behind him.

Luffy: "With you? We would never want to go with you. We all love "samurai", you know?"

We can see a little flashback to when Hyougorou teaches Luffy not to just force Haki out, but let it flow to his fist and into enemy's body.

Hyougorou: "Your power will bloom in the time of crisis!!"

Luffy: "My attacks were still too shallow...
But after taken you kanabou, I now understand.
"Color of the Supreme King" can be used to "cover" yourself as well!"

Kaidou: "Worororororo...!!
It's true, but only a handful of people can manage to do that!!!"

Kaidou attacks Luffy again but Luffy blocks the kanabou with his feet without even touching it. There's lot of black thunder coming out from around his feet. Luffy then jumps at Kaidou with black lighting around his fist. He then hits Kaidou's stomach and chin (without touching him) until Kaidou hits the ground.

Law: "They aren't even touching...!!" (He uses the same phrase Oden said when he saw Roger and Whitebeard clashed).

Luffy: "Zoro, Torao... Thank you for protecting me until now.
Both of you can go downstairs now!!
Tell the other... that no matter what happens, I will win!!!"

End of chapter, break next week. One Piece will be back with Jump cover and Color Spread (probably with 7th japanese Character Popularity Poll results).