What's new

One piece thread (official tambayan)

Try mo paps w16.read-onepiece.com wala ng eche bureche ppili k lng ng chapter n gus2 mo derecho basa na and nag rerelease din agad cla ng new chapters

One Piece 983 spoilers out!

Si Luffy pa nga ang sinamahan ni Yamato haha. Bored na siguro sa Wano to hahaha

- Cover Story : Lola and Chiffon meet their father Pound.
  • Perospero is approching Onigashima alone using his candy ability, he is not approving of the alliance.
  • Prometheus chases down Nami, Zeus is worried he is going to die if he meets BigMom.
  • Zoro and Kid are fighting against the gifters.
  • Yamato uses "Boku" to refer to himself (I don't know why this is relevant lmao)
  • Ulti and Luffy are headbutting each others (Ulti shouting her attack names)
  • Ulti and Page One devil fruit reveal
  • Yamato appears wearing a hanya mask, and attacks Ulti making her fall with the fodders around getting confused.
  • Yamato picks up Luffy and escapes from the beast pirates fodders.
  • Yamato : "Strawhat Luffy right? I was waiting for you! I'm Yamato, Kaido's son."

NEXT WEEK BREAK

1592268673877.png

Attachments

^

first appearance palang nya yan, pwede pa topakin si oda at gawing syang enemy, mala kanjuro lang, haha

what if si oden si yamato?
puro ganyan ang theory na nagcirculate ngayon, na ginamit ni big mom df nya para ilagay soul ni oden kay yamato para hindi mamatay anak nya kaya may utang na loob si kaido kay big mom.

pwede din na para hindi mamatay anak ni Kaido inutusan/nilabanan nya si Moria para gawing zombie anak nya, kaa galit na galit naman si Moria kay Kaido.

puro ganito theory ngayon, nakakatuwa din

One Piece 984 spoilers out! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Ulti and Page One came back to their senses and are fine, it's stated that they're the strongest dinosaur df users among the beast pirates.
  • Yamato wanted to go and talk to Luffy somewhere where there is no Kaido's subordinates, Luffy said that he can just finish Kaido's fodders in 5secs but Yamato opposed and made a smoke screen.
  • The samurais invade the Banquet hall, Law checks the situation from his submarine.
  • Izo meets Kiku.
  • Luffy gives 5 minutes for Yamato to talk, the latter has said that he witnessed Oden's execution and was impressed, he wants to fulfill Oden's will.
  • Yamato's mask fell and we get to see his bare face, she is actually a beautiful woman, she used to hang out with Ace, Luffy watches Yamato and Ace's image comes to his mind.

*based sa iba ko pang nabasa, hindi pa sure kung beautiful woman nga si Yamato or man with beautiful face lang hahaha.
*Oden = Yamato, crossed out na haha. no need nanaman kasi talagang buhayin ang isang legend eh

984 spoilers update

- Yamato explains that she witnessed the hour of legend on the day of Oden execution and she became Oden's fan.
  • Then she went to Kuri and she managed to find Oden's journal. No one knows about this journal, not even her father.
  • Oden journal became her "Bible".
  • She said that there is some very important things written in the journal, and that someone has to inherit Oden's will.
  • She chose to live as a man to follow Oden, but she's actually Kaido's daughter.
  • Yamato: "Please let me fight along with you. You're really strong. You remind me of Ace!"

1593669026856.png

1593669046557.png

1593669056438.png
\
Yamato: 20 years ago I saw that legendary hour long execution!
No other samurai is as great as him! But the ones who killed him were Orochi and my dad, I was so frustrated! But even more than that I felt a burning inside my chest and tears wouldn't stop coming...
After that the journal of Oden that I picked up in Kuri became my bible.
Luffy: Huh! Diary?
Yamato: My dad doesn't know about this diary! In here everything about his boisterous life and "important things" are written.
Now that the scabbards are dead... someone needs to carry on Oden's will!!

Attachments