What's new

One piece thread (official tambayan)

Hindi ko man makuha si kaido, swak na din ito 😁😊

Screenshot_20200311_123855_com.namcobandaigames.spmoja010Emod.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Medyo late ko na napost hehe, naging busy sa covid 19 updates hehe

Chapter 974 spoiler

Kanjuro's real name is Kantan Kurozumi, the traitor. at hanep magaling talaga syang magdrawing,

1584060624594.png

1584060741537.png

Kanjuro: I am exactly that!

Kinemon: Kanjuro!??

Kinemon: Stop joking around, all of us were almost executed in a boiling pot!!!

Kanjuro: Yes that's right, and it's precisely because I'd have died with you all that I was able to fulfill the perfect role!!!

Kanjuro: Since, I was a kid, ever since I lost my heart/emotions, I've always been searching for a place to die.

Kanjuro: From the very beginning, the Kanjuro you all know never existed.

Kanjuro: I experienced joy and sorrow together with you all on a daily basis, obtained your absolute trust...didn't resent any of you, and I also intended to hurt any of you. The only thing I did was to continuously feed Master Orochi information

1584060793769.png

- Orochi: This guy can be trusted, he was born in a public theater......and lost his parents on stage due to Wano Country’s persecution!!!
(“It’s the clan who killed the daimyos”)

• Orochi: The man who only knows the way to live on stage completely lost his heart, and lives on acting as someone else.
    • (Kanjuro: You are the descendant of the head Kurozumi family?!
    • Orochi: Yes, and I got rid of the people who killed your parents...but it’s only the prologue of this story of revenge!!
    • You’ll live as a real “Kozuki”!! And died as one without anyone noticing it!!
    • That’s the important role that’s given to you on this grand stage!! Can you do it...?!)

1584060837512.png

Attachments

Last edited:
naglalaro ka din pala nyan,

ako matagal ko na tinigil, hehe
matagal na din akong tumigil dito, pang 3 account ko na din to at nawala ung mga dati haha. bumalik lang ako at madami ng bago. nakuha ko na din si kaido :D
Screenshot_20200311_231234_com.namcobandaigames.spmoja010Emod.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
lupet ng character development ni oda. akalain mo mabuild up ng ganun si kanjuro, kahit mamatay ok lang para lang sa stage act

buti may mga di sya alam. tas yung isa kasama ni komurasaki may sariling plot din.
maganda na naman ito. kumusta kaya si big mom mukhang binubusog ni kaido