What's new

One piece Spoiler Manga Chapter 1033

Just4fun_10

Addict
Reaction
ONE PIECE Chapter 1033

WARNING: Read at your own risk! If you haven't caught up yet on the latest chapter and you don't want to know the latest details beforehand, we suggest you either ignore this post or bear the consequences of getting spoiled!

TITLE: Shitmotsuki Kozaburo
BRIEF SUMMARY:

• Zoro attacks King directly, but there is an explosion.

• Sanji Vs. Queen.

• Queen: "That guy is a survivor of the" Lunaria tribe ", which was wiped out. A monster that can survive in any environment in the world. In ancient times they were called "Gods" !!

• Sanji: "Why did they exterminate them?"

• Queen: "Ask him !!"

• Zoro Vs. King again. Zoro managed to survive the explosion because he defended himself with Ambition with Color of Armament.

• Zoro attacks King with his "Shishishi Sonson" but does nothing to him. King fights back.

• Zoro's swords begin to fall off the island, so he remembers something from his past.

• Zoro remembers Hitetsu's words about Kuina and Enma's sword being created by Shimotsuki Kozaburo.

• Zoro: Then why did a Wanokuni sword end up in East Blue? "

• Kozaburo said that each sword has its own personality. Weak swordsmen who are not able to control swords are afraid of them and that is why they say they are cursed.

• Zoro discovered later that Shimotsuki Kozaburo was Kuina's grandfather.

• Zoro: "What I lack is strength !! Is it possible that Oden was able to use easily even when you absorbed so much haki? Huh, Enma? "

• The Beast Pirates try to attack Zoro.

• Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my haki? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"

• The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.

• King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?

• Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"