What's new

Referral New affiliate marketing click per minute dito

argsyntaxkwargs

Forum Veteran
Reaction
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
eto try niyo na din bukod kay adsterra maganda mga inoffer nila si cpagrip ito try lang mga lods then pafeedback din
mga strategy niyo kay adsterra pwede niyo din ilabas dito mga master jan

Frequently Asked Questions for Publishers​

Take a read through this if you are brand new and unsure how to proceed. If you’re still confused about something, or you just want to connect with me and chat, you can feel free to reach out to me on Skype at cpagrip.john. Make sure you find the account named "John Wilson CPAGrip Media Expert".

How do I start making money?
You earn money on CPAGrip by getting people to complete offers. These come from various advertising companies we partner with. You will receive money in your CPAGrip account when you can get an internet user who lives in that offer's country to engage with it in the manner required.

When I click on an offer link it sends me to a different page
It is likely that you are being redirected due to your device type and IP address. A visitor clicking on the offer from the intended device and country (GeoIP) will see the correct offer
It is a good idea to use a Monetization tool: example: URL Locker or Content Locker, this way the offers that are presented on the landing page are chosen based on your visitors origin country / device type automatically.

How do I get traffic to my website?
It's easiest to drive traffic to a website with a strategy based on the type of traffic you are using.
Social media: Try to organically build your follower base using a variety of high quality strategies (for example: engaging often with other users interested in your niche, posting high quality content to build trust with your audience)
ρáíd ads: Facebook Ads and Google Ads have already been mentioned. They are great tools for targeting your audience’s interests. You can also consider Reddit, TikTok and Instagram depending on the demographics of your intended audience (Reddit and TikTok skew younger)
SEO: optimize your branding, keywords, metatags, and backlinks to ensure your page will show up at the top of the search results when people look up content related to your niche.
Video marketing: create high quality video content about your topic of interest and include your website link in the description or in the video itself
Podcast marketing: Podcasts are currently one of the most popular forms of content out there. Use this to your advantage and consider creating audio content around your niche that will attract listeners.
Guest posts: Many business news platforms (such as Forbes, Business Insider, Harvard Business Review) accept content from freelance contributors. Simply look up your niche (for example, “fitness”) and “write for us” to see which platforms are accepting guest content. By getting your name out there on more broadly viewed sources, you will gradually begin to generate more interest in your content.
Email marketing: create high quality posts that users will look forward to reading in their inbox on a consistent basis. Through this trust, you will get loyal users who are more likely to engage with your content.

What is a view? A click? A lead?
A "view" is counted when the user sees the offer listed in a content or URL locker (more on these later.)
A "click" is counted when the user clicks on the affiliate link and is taken to the offer’s landing page.
A "lead" is counted when the user engages with the offer in the manner required to fire a conversion. "Leads" are what you want. They are how you make money.

I’m getting clicks but I’m not making any money.
You do not get ρáíd only for clicks. You need leads to earn money. Leads are generated when the user fills out the offer with all the information required.

users who are clicking on your offers may not be completing the offer as required by the advertiser to earn revenue. (when we receive credit from the advertiser that there is a valid lead, we then credit your account immediately) We often see that there are requirements on the advertiser end before they will credit such as verifying that information is real and that it was not completed from a proxy/vpn service.

Also Note: EPC (Earn Per Click) is a metric for showing an offer's performance combining offer payout and network-wide click traffic data to give you a sense of how profitable the offer is, it does not mean you get ρáíd for clicks.

What does the user need to do when they reach the offer?
It depends. With our email submit / survey offers, the user needs to answer the questions on the survey and fill in their email address. With our cost-per-click offers, the user needs to click on specific button on the offer’s landing page (IE, "Play Fortnite Now!"). With our mobile install offers, the user needs to download the app. With our credit card submit offers, the user needs to enter their credit card information. With our pin submit offers, the user needs to enter their phone number and accept a small mobile billing charge. Depending on their carrier, they might have to answer an additional confirming text message.

How much do the offers pay?
Each offer has its own payout. Generally speaking, the more engagement required from an offer, the higher the payout. CPC offers tend to have the lowest payouts and pin submits and CC submits have the highest.

Where do I find the offers?
Go to "Offer Tools" and then click "My Offers". Once you arrive at the page, you can use the drop down filters to select what you are looking for, like offer country, offer type (desktop or mobile), and offer category (email submit, pin submit, etc.)

What are the best offers?
Once you have adjusted your filters, the best offers will be listed at the top of the page in order of overall network performance.

How do I get the offer link?
Click on the name of the offer. The offer link will be available to copy right there. It includes your personal affiliate ID in the link so that you can be credited.

What is a tracking ID?
You only need to worry about this if you are using an external tracker like Voluum to get more targeted analytics about your traffic and leads. For more information about this check out the Postback Tools page.

How should I promote the offers?
There are countless ways to do this. The trick is finding what method works best for you and gets you the most consistent ROI (return on investment).
The simplest way is to just copy the offer link and send it to a user who lives in the offer’s target country. However this is not very effective as there is no guarantee the user is on the offer’s intended device and there isn’t much incentive for them to complete the offer.
Another way is to create a landing page and copy the offer link onto that page. You can then post this link to Facebook or Twitter or wherever you think you can get some traffic. (Direct affiliate links are often blocked by social media platforms.)
The most effective way is to build a website around an attractive "niche" (basically, a topic of interest) and use one of our "monetization tools" to "lock" the website. These include the content locker, URL locker, and video locker. Once you have implemented a locker onto the website, users will be shown a geo-targeted list of the best performing offers in their region, and asked to complete one of them in order to access the website.
We also have an RSS Offer Feed, a JSON Offer Feed, and an Offer Wall. Any of these might be preferable depending on your website and your needs. I would suggest you look around the dashboard to see what works best for you.
For example -- you could target Facebook users who might be interested in fitness, create a landing page advertising a PDF providing home exercise tips, lock the PDF link with a URL locker or content locker, when the user completes the offer they get access to the PDF. Then you would promote the LP using social media advertising platforms, like Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, etc.

What traffic sources should I avoid?
Microworkers, Rapidworkers, etc. Any website where you pay people to complete offers. Remember that advertisers are looking for legitimate data from as wide a pool of unique users as possible. The workers on these websites often complete offers with fake information.
Any pop-up traffic provider. Usually this leads to high numbers of clicks to the offers and extremely low number of leads.
If you use these sources, you run a high risk of getting your offer access blocked and having your leads reversed.

What kind of content am I allowed / not allowed to promote?
Here are the full terms and conditions you agree to as a publisher on CPAGrip: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
I would recommend you read through that to get a thorough idea. Generally speaking: no ãdül† content, no îllégâl content, no copyright content, no false promises of monetary / physical rewards. If advertisers or regulators find anything objectionable on your website and ask us to shut it down we will have to comply.

How do I get ρáíd?
Go to the "Payments" section. There you will choose which payment method you prefer. We can pay you via PayPal, Payoneer Prepaid Card, or Payoneer Direct Wire Transfer.
Please make sure to upload a tax form to the Account section. If you are a US resident, upload a W9. If you are not a US resident, upload a W8.
Once you have earned a minimum of $50, your first payment date will be scheduled for approximately one month later.

Can I get ρáíd on a faster schedule?
We start every publisher off on Net30 (one payment per month), with the option of upgrading to Net15 (one payment every two weeks) or Net7 (one payment every week) upon proving that you have good traffic quality and consistent earnings. You can feel free to contact me on Skype or via private message if you feel you are qualified to get faster payments.

I need money right now. Can I get an early payment?
If you are a new user to CPAGrip we ask that you wait until your first scheduled payment date. We need some time to verify traffic quality from new users before cashing out earnings. If you have been with us for a while you can feel free to contact me on Skype with this request and I’d be happy to accommodate you if your traffic quality is good.

My payment is due this week and I need to change my payment method. How can I do this?
Contact me on Skype or over PM and I can assist you. Generally speaking we ask that you update your payment method before the week of your payment to make things easier for the payments center.

Some of my leads have been reversed. What happened?
Our advertisers reverse leads when they determine the traffic that generated them to be low quality. For example, if you use Microworkers and pay someone in Bangladesh to use a proxy IP and fill out a US offer with fake information, the advertiser will reverse this lead, as it is of no value to them. They are looking for legitimate data from real users who live in the offer’s target country. Any lead that falls short of this standard risks reversals. Also, if you violate TOS in your promotions, your leads could get reversed. If you feel that your lead has been reversed unfairly you can feel free to contact me on Skype to discuss the issue.

My account is on hold. What happened?
The advertiser determined that the majority of your traffic was fraud. This means your leads fell far short of the quality standard of legitimate data coming from real users who live in the offer’s target country. If you feel you have been unfairly banned, you can reach out to me on Skype to discuss the issue.

Do you have a referral program?
Yes. Click "Refer a Friend" to see your referral link. Anyone who signs up with that link will be registered under you as a referral. You will receive a 5% commission in your account from whatever earnings they generate.

How do I use the chat feature?
Once you earn a minimum of $25, you will gain access to the chat, which you can use to post your earnings in the public feed, or chat with any private members (including admins).

How much can I make with CPAGrip?
A whole lot. With hard work and dedication you can end up earning hundreds of dollars per day, and sometimes even thousands per day if you find the right niche and traffic.

Those are the basics, but there’s lots more to learn. If you are having trouble understanding something on the platform you can always feel free to contact me on Skype or via PM. Some other helpful resources:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

https:// youtu. be/ kaRBFQ-PgXg panoorin niyo din to para sa form tax

1688868037867.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Salamat dito ts pero parang mas okay dito mga micro jobs sa pagpromote kesa sa ads pero alam ko may content locking sya pwede sa mga may mga downloadable content. Di ko lang alam $2 lang naabot ko dito tinamad na ako mag promote kasi

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
PHC-ALKENS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back