What's new

Closed Never disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
tama po kayo:)
may mga circumtances po tayu sa buhay kung saan po makikila natin c God ng personal,kung ano cya sa buhay mo decor lang ba God2 lang ba or someone na may gagawin sa buhay mo

Last edited by a moderator:
"God put the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the Garden of Eden to give Adam and Eve a choice to obey Him or disobey Him"
bakit may ganun pa? alam naman niya kahit hindi pa niya ginawa ang tao, alam na alam na nya na ang mga tao ay susuway sa utos nya? anu yun? nag-aalinlangan siya sa taglay niyang kapangyarihan? na kailangan pa talaga nyang gumawa ng tao tapos e test kung tama ba ang kanyang pananaw sa hinaharap? na kung susuway ba ang mga ito sa kanyang utos o hindi?

"Adam and Eve were free to do anything they wanted"
kung totoo to, hindi na sana gumawa pa sya ng mga taong robot, bat pa niya bibigyan ng dahilan ang mga tao na magkasala, sana gumawa nalang sya ng taong open-minded na diba? eh yun din naman ang kakahantungan diba? ang lalabas eh magkakaroon din naman tayo ng free of choice di ba? nakakalito lang kung bakit ang dami pang daming pasakalye bago humantong doon? eh alam naman nyang dun din ang tuloy non. ^_^

kasi gusto ni God na pili-in mo sya sa kusang kagustuhan mo ,hindi cya God na bossy,

kasi gusto ni God na pili-in mo sya sa kusang kagustuhan mo ,hindi cya God na bossy,
Oppsss kayo po ay nagkakamali, ang dyos po ang parang tao din po, bossy, nagagalit, nagseselos, naging marahas, ito yung mga katangian na listahan ng "SINS", dahil sa mga katangian na yan nawawala sya sa kanyang sarili kung saan nakakagawa sya ng mga bagay na sa kalaunan pinagsisihan naman po nya.

:(

Last edited:
a bestfriend,a father, savior ,
meron ka naman po sigurong maraming bestfriend? anu po pinagkaiba, mas nalalapitan mo sila
meron ka naman po sigurong ama? anu po pinagkaiba, mas nalalapitan mo siya kaagad
pero kung saviour? para saan po?

Last edited:
Oppsss kayo po ay nagkakamali, ang dyos po ang parang tao din po, bossy, nagagalit, nagseselos, naging marahas, ito yung mga katangian na listahan ng "SINS", dahil sa mga katangian na yan nawawala sya sa kanyang sarili kung saan nakakagawa sya ng ma

Eto po Q & A

How is God’s anger different from ours?

God never loses his temper, is always in control and always responds appropriately to faithlessness. When he is angry, he does not sin, as we often do (Eph 4:26). Because he is holy and just, he cannot tolerate a lifestyle of disobedience. Becoming angry without sinning is difficult for us, but it is possible. See When does anger become sinful? (Eph 4:26) and When is anger okay? (Jas 1:19 – 20).

Leviticus 26:28 NIV
then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over.

Ephesians 4:26 NIV
“In your anger do not sin” : Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry,

James 1:19 NIV
My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,

Is God wrong to be jealous?

In its usual sense, jealousy is a sinful trait (Gal 5:19 – 20), but the word can also denote a godly quality (2Co 11:2). In this second sense, God is jealous (the word is related to the word zealous) for people’s faithfulness. God’s jealousy shows his love, not selfishness or lack of control. God’s righteous jealousy causes him to take vengeance on those who hurt his children.

Nahum 1:2 NIV
The Lord is a jealous and avenging God; the Lord takes vengeance and is filled with wrath. The Lord takes vengeance on his foes and vents his wrath against his enemies.

2 Corinthians 11:2 NIV
I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure ****** to him.

Galatians 5:19 NIV
The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery;

Why didn’t God kill just Pharaoh’s firstborn instead of the firstborn of all the Egyptians?

In the ancient world, corporate identity was strong, and the Egyptians worshiped the same impotent gods their pharaoh did. Thus, God’s demonstration of power was as much for them as for Pharaoh. Furthermore, a single death could have been construed as mere coincidence, thereby having little impact. An all-out calamity, from which the Israelites were protected, could be attributed only to the power of the living God.

Exodus 12:29 NIV
At midnight the Lord struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn of the prisoner, who was in the dungeon, and the firstborn of all the livestock as well.

When does anger become sinful?

As a natural human emotion, anger is neither right nor wrong in itself. It can be used for either good or evil — just as a knife can be a surgeon’s scalpel or a murderer’s weapon. Anger can be a powerful tool for confronting wrong. Selfish or manipulative anger, however, can cause great harm. Such anger becomes destructive when it controls us rather than us controlling it. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry simply means to deal with anger quickly and appropriately before it leads to sin. See Jesus’ anger in Mark 3:5 and John 2:13 – 17. See When is anger okay? (Jas 1:19 – 20)

James 1:19-20 NIV
My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, [20] because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires.

When is anger okay?

Anger is a God-given human emotion and not sinful in itself. Even God and Jesus have been angry (e.g., Ex 4:14; Mk 3:5). In fact, anger at sin, injustice and evil is a sign of godliness and righteousness. But anger that leads to malice, rage and revenge is clearly wrong and should be handled quickly to prevent damaging attitudes and actions. See When does anger become sinful? (Eph 4:26).

Source: Quest Study Bible

Last edited:
Eto po Q & A

God never loses his temper, is always in control and always responds appropriately to faithlessness. When he is angry, he does not sin, as we often do (Eph 4:26). Because he is holy and just, he cannot tolerate a lifestyle of disobedience. Becoming angry without sinning is difficult for us, but it is possible. See When does anger become sinful? (Eph 4:26) and When is anger okay? (Jas 1:19 – 20).

then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over.

“In your anger do not sin” : Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry,

My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,

In its usual sense, jealousy is a sinful trait (Gal 5:19 – 20), but the word can also denote a godly quality (2Co 11:2). In this second sense, God is jealous (the word is related to the word zealous) for people’s faithfulness. God’s jealousy shows his love, not selfishness or lack of control. God’s righteous jealousy causes him to take vengeance on those who hurt his children.

The Lord is a jealous and avenging God; the Lord takes vengeance and is filled with wrath. The Lord takes vengeance on his foes and vents his wrath against his enemies.

I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure ****** to him.

Why didn’t God kill just Pharaoh’s firstborn instead of the firstborn of all the Egyptians?

In the ancient world, corporate identity was strong, and the Egyptians worshiped the same impotent gods their pharaoh did. Thus, God’s demonstration of power was as much for them as for Pharaoh. Furthermore, a single death could have been construed as mere coincidence, thereby having little impact. An all-out calamity, from which the Israelites were protected, could be attributed only to the power of the living God.

At midnight the Lord struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn of the prisoner, who was in the dungeon, and the firstborn of all the livestock as well.

As a natural human emotion, anger is neither right nor wrong in itself. It can be used for either good or evil — just as a knife can be a surgeon’s scalpel or a murderer’s weapon. Anger can be a powerful tool for confronting wrong. Selfish or manipulative anger, however, can cause great harm. Such anger becomes destructive when it controls us rather than us controlling it. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry simply means to deal with anger quickly and appropriately before it leads to sin. See Jesus’ anger in Mark 3:5 and John 2:13 – 17. See When is anger okay? (Jas 1:19 – 20)

My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, [20] because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires.

When is anger okay?

Anger is a God-given human emotion and not sinful in itself. Even God and Jesus have been angry (e.g., Ex 4:14; Mk 3:5). In fact, anger at sin, injustice and evil is a sign of godliness and righteousness. But anger that leads to malice, rage and revenge is clearly wrong and should be handled quickly to prevent damaging attitudes and actions. See When does anger become sinful? (Eph 4:26).

salamat pooo

meron ka naman po sigurong maraming bestfriend? anu po pinagkaiba, mas nalalapitan mo sila
meron ka naman po sigurong ama? anu po pinagkaiba, mas nalalapitan mo siya kaagad
pero kung saviour? para saan po?

malaking pinagka iba po sa human ang isang God, na experience nyu na po ba cya? spoiled lang po cguru ako kay God, hehe kaya bessy ko sya huhu

Eto po Q & A

When is anger okay?

"Pupuksain ko... parehong tao at hayop."
Nagagalit ang Diyos. Nagpasya siya upang sirain ang lahat ng tao, hayop, mga bagay na gumagapang, mga ibon, at "lahat ng laman na may hininga ng buhay." Plano niyang malunod ang lahat. (Gen 6:7;17)

Inuulit ng Diyos ang kanyang intensiyon na patayin ang "bawat nabubuhay na sangkap ... mula sa ibabaw ng lupa." Ngunit bakit pinapatay ng Diyos ang lahat ng inosenteng hayop? Ano ang ginawa nila upang maging karapat-dapat sa kanyang galit? (Gen 7:4)

Nilulunod ng Diyos ang lahat na humihinga ng hangin. Mula sa mga bagong panganak na sanggol sa mga hayop na walang kamuwang-muwang. (Gen 7:21-23)

"All creatures great and small, the Lord God drowned them all" Nice!

Iba sya kung magalit kumpara sa tao dahil kaya nyang lunurin lahat ng kanyang mga nilalang hanggang kailan nya gusto.

Pinapatay ng Diyos ang lahat (mga kalalakihan, kababaihan, mga bata, mga bagong silang na sanggol, pati pa yung mga sanggol na nasa sinapupunan pa) sa Sodom at Gomorrah sa pamamagitan ng pag-ulan "apoy at asupre mula sa Panginoon mula sa langit." (Gen 19-24)

Iba sya kung magalit, kasi kaya nyang magpa-ulan ng apoy, hindi katulad ng sa atin.

Eto po Q & A

When is anger okay?

Exodus 12:29 NIV At midnight the Lord struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn of the prisoner, who was in the dungeon, and the firstborn of all the livestock as well.

Matapos matigas ng Diyos ang puso ni Paraon (Exodo 11:10), pinatay niya ang lahat ng mga panganay na Egyptian na mga anak. Pagkatapos nung wala nang bahay na walang patay. Sa wakas, wala nang maliit na mga sanggol na pwedeng patayin, kaya pinapatay na niya pati mga hayop na walang kanilaman.

Anyari? damay-damay lang?

Eto po Q & A

When is anger okay?

Nahum 1:8-10

Total dyan naman sya magaling, pag may kalaban sya, lulunurin at susunugin nya lahat ng mga kalaban nya

Eto po Q & A

When is anger okay?

2 Corinthians 5:11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

"The ISIS God"

Eto po Q & A

When is anger okay?

All of the above is NOT!

Eto po Q & A

When is anger okay?

Aba naman, nagsalita hahaha

Eto po Q & A

When is anger okay?

When is anger okay?

It's OK, his a god, let's wait for our turn become one :p

"Pupuksain ko... parehong tao at hayop."
Nagagalit ang Diyos. Nagpasya siya upang sirain ang lahat ng tao, hayop, mga bagay na gumagapang, mga ibon, at "lahat ng laman na may hininga ng buhay." Plano niyang malunod ang lahat. (Gen 6:7;17)

Inuulit ng Diyos ang kanyang intensiyon na patayin ang "bawat nabubuhay na sangkap ... mula sa ibabaw ng lupa." Ngunit bakit pinapatay ng Diyos ang lahat ng inosenteng hayop? Ano ang ginawa nila upang maging karapat-dapat sa kanyang galit? (Gen 7:4)

Nilulunod ng Diyos ang lahat na humihinga ng hangin. Mula sa mga bagong panganak na sanggol sa mga hayop na walang kamuwang-muwang. (Gen 7:21-23)

"All creatures great and small, the Lord God drowned them all" Nice!

Iba sya kung magalit kumpara sa tao dahil kaya nyang lunurin lahat ng kanyang mga nilalang hanggang kailan nya gusto.

Pinapatay ng Diyos ang lahat (mga kalalakihan, kababaihan, mga bata, mga bagong silang na sanggol, pati pa yung mga sanggol na nasa sinapupunan pa) sa Sodom at Gomorrah sa pamamagitan ng pag-ulan "apoy at asupre mula sa Panginoon mula sa langit." (Gen 19-24)

Iba sya kung magalit, kasi kaya nyang magpa-ulan ng apoy, hindi katulad ng sa atin.

Why would God regret his decision to create human beings?
God created a world in which people were free to love him or not love him. By creating human beings in his image and likeness, God gave them a unique quality of relationship with each other and with him. God entrusted them with freedom, which included the possibility that they might turn away from him; unfortunately, that is what they did.

Even though God could foresee what people would do, he created them with the capacity to do as they chose. God condemns no one unjustly. He doesn’t cause anyone to sin. He is the judge of all the earth, and he will do right by everyone. He does not coerce humans into loving him, for that wouldn’t be love. Yet nothing can thwart his glory and grace.

God showed that he is abounding in love and faithfulness (Ex 34:6) by not leaving the human race in its sin. His grief over people’s sin led him to provide a way of redemption: Jesus Christ. Through Jesus’ death and resurrection, the way to eternal life has been opened to all who trust in him for salvation (Jn 14:6).

para po sakin ang pagtatanung para malaman nyu po si God ay okay but ang pakikipag debate po ay nkpaka ungodly, nag shashare po ako ng words para mka add ng hope sa mga hopeless y

Exodus 12:29 NIV At midnight the Lord struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn of the prisoner, who was in the dungeon, and the firstborn of all the livestock as well.

Matapos matigas ng Diyos ang puso ni Paraon (Exodo 11:10), pinatay niya ang lahat ng mga panganay na Egyptian na mga anak. Pagkatapos nung wala nang bahay na walang patay. Sa wakas, wala nang maliit na mga sanggol na pwedeng patayin, kaya pinapatay na niya pati mga hayop na walang kanilaman.

Anyari? damay-damay lang?

Why did the firstborn sons have to die?
God had already determined to rescue the Israelites from their enslavement to the Egyptians (3:7 – 8). The means to that end included mighty acts of judgment on the Egyptians (6:6). Yet God knew that Pharaoh would not let the Israelites go free unless a mighty hand [compelled] him (3:19). After the final plague brought death to every firstborn son, Pharaoh finally was compelled. See the article Why did God choose these particular plagues? (7:14 — 11:10). The preeminence of the firstborn son is a recurring theme throughout Scripture. God called Israel his firstborn son (4:22). He declared to Pharaoh through Moses, You refused to let him go; so I will kill your firstborn son (4:23). This event therefore became an important part of the Bible’s theme of redemption; to redeem means “to buy back” or “to exchange” one life for another. From this time on, the Lord declared that all the firstborn males of Israel belonged to him (Nu 3:11 – 13; Lk 2:22 – 24) because he spared their lives (Ex 13:11 – 13).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.