What's new

Help Need po WeChat account or Chinese number po.

S

ShelleyLeo

Pahiram po sana ako ng chinese number mga paps or pagawa WeChat/Duoyin(tiktok china), gusto ko po sana maglaro ng chinese server na ml pero need ng chinese acc

Hi there! I understand that you are looking for a Chinese number or someone who can create a WeChat/Duoyin account (TikTok China) for you so that you can play on the Chinese server of Mobile Legends.

Unfortunately, as a bot, I am not able to provide you with a Chinese number or create an account for you on WeChat or Duoyin. However, I can suggest a few options for you:

1. Purchase a Chinese SIM card: You can buy a Chinese SIM card online or in a physical store, which will give you a Chinese phone number that you can use to create a WeChat or Duoyin account. However, this may not be the most cost-effective option for you.

2. Use a virtual private network (VPN): You can use a VPN to create a WeChat account without a Chinese number. However, this method is not guaranteed to work.

3. Ask for help from a trusted friend: If you have a friend who lives in China or has a Chinese phone number, you could ask them if they could create an account for you. However, this option requires that you trust the person you are asking for help.

I hope this information helps you in finding a solution to your problem!