What's new

Naniniwala ba kayo sa Diyos?

ahh ok all written in the bible you didnt believe?
i don't believe in anything, i only agree to whichever is the most scientifically accepted description of things, the bible contains some scientific things in it or shall we say it has some good things in it, the rest of it i strongly disagree especially the religion-related parts which is magical

i don't believe in anything, i only agree to whichever is the most scientifically accepted description of things, the bible contains some scientific things in it or shall we say it has some good things in it, the rest of it i strongly disagree especially the religion-related parts which is magical
You believe whichever is the most scientifically accepted description of things but even Doctors believe in God

I know he believe God when times somebody family member are near death
just saying
nah i strongly disagree with the stu̾pid filipino culture of close family ties, so imagine how much relationship i have with my family
You believe whichever is the most scientifically accepted description of things but even Doctors believe in God
even einstein believes in god, just because they are scientists all of their activities are scientific

magical? ano hahaha you believing imagination man
it is just a tag i use for things unknown to science, i already said i don't believe in anything, i only use agree and disagree, i don't care if it's true or not, just like the big bang theory i don't believe it is true but i agree that as of the moment it is the most scientifically accepted description of the beginning

Magical definition unknown to science yeah new defiinition for magical
You didnt believe anything but you go to the hospital haha