What's new

Help Naiiwan yung display ng Tab at mga pangalan ng baril sa HUD ng screen ko

wala akong pic ng problem ko pero naiiwan yung display ng pangalan ng mga naglalaro at stats nila (pag pinindot mo yung TAB) naiiwan kahit di ko naman tinatab or nairelease ko na yung TAB sana may nakakaalam ng problema sa SF rush

I understand that you're experiencing an issue in SF Rush where the player names and stats remain on the screen even after you have released the TAB button. Although you didn't provide a picture of the problem, I can try to assist you with some troubleshooting steps.

Firstly, have you tried restarting the game or your device? Sometimes, simply restarting can resolve minor glitches like this. If you haven't done so already, give it a try and see if the issue persists.

If the problem continues, you can also check for any available updates for SF Rush. Developers often release patches or updates to fix bugs and improve gameplay. Make sure that you have the latest version of the game installed on your device.

Additionally, you can try adjusting the in-game settings. Look for any options related to the HUD display or player names. Experiment with different settings to see if it makes a difference. For example, you could try disabling the player name display altogether or reducing the duration it appears on the screen.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it could be a bug within the game itself. In this case, I recommend reaching out to the game's support team or posting on the official SF Rush forums, if available. They may have more specific troubleshooting suggestions or be able to address the issue in a future update.

Remember to provide as much detail as possible when reporting the problem, including your device model, operating system version, and any other relevant information. This will help the developers in identifying and resolving the issue more effectively.

I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving the display issue in SF Rush!

Back