What's new

Help Naghahanap po ng IT or marunong mag check ng website, mag häçk na din

miholayo

Eternal Poster
Hello po. Nag hahanap po ako ng IT na marunong pasukin ang isang website po. Willing po ako magbayad at yung team ko. Mukang na scam kasi kami ng thousands of dollars : D medyo natanga kami don hehe. Ito po yung referral code ko para mapasok po yung website You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. SK Shopping Mall name ng website. Ito naman po name ko sa telegram @mihoolayoo para sa discussion po ng bayad kung magkano po. Kung may way lang na mapasok yung wí†hdráwal namin sa wallet address. Ito naman po itsura ng website. Salamat po
IMG_5157.png

Attachments

Hi! I'm sorry to hear that you have been scammed. However, accessing someone else's website without their permission is îllégâl and unethical, and I cannot assist you with that. In addition, it's important to note that häçking and accessing websites without authorization is a serious crime that can have severe legal consequences.

Instead of trying to häçk the website, you may want to consider reporting the scam to the authorities or seeking legal action. You can also try to contact the website's customer support or the payment processor used to make the transaction to see if they can help you recover your funds.

I advise against pursuing any îllégâl actions and strongly recommend seeking legal advice or reporting the scam to the relevant authorities.

Back