What's new

Crypto Nag-dropout ako ng college para mag day trading

Guys as much as I want na i-share ko yung system ko, mas nananaig yung pagkadamot ko, diko ibebenta at ililihim ko lang 'to hanggang nabubuhay ako, di rin ako nanghihingi ng refferal, sana maintindihan nyo yun, salamat, tsaka sa mga post ko, magegets nyo din naman kung ano yung mga yun , itatahi nyo nlang, iwan ko nalng 'tong picture na 'to as final hint

demo.png

You may also want to read this, dahil halos nandito yung elements nyan
Crypto - Traps and Misconception
Tutorial - How to automatically calculate position size in futures?

Why this maybe my last update?
I don't need attention anymore

Attachments

Last edited:
Plan ko din sana wag na ituloy college eh magwork na lang and mag trade pero dami kong realization, the uncertainty is real talaga and slowest is the fastest ika' nga. So I took this hard decision in my life na mag work(part-time), school and trade(not all the time). Yun lang skl hahaha

sad to know na tinigil mo na tong thread na to, really love ur mindset on how you make things possible based on ur beliefs and hindi based sa ginagawa ng kalahatan. haha

A real man makes his own luck and chose his battles. Right TS. We've been ethically dictated by societal beliefs that teaches us what is generally right for us. But in the end, we are still predestined with our own choices.

Sorry sa pov ko. I took the thread title personally eh 😂
A real man makes his own luck and chose his battles. Right TS. We've been ethically dictated by societal beliefs that teaches us what is generally right for us. But in the end, we are still predestined with our own choices.

Last edited:

Sorry sa pov ko. I took the thread title personally eh 😂
may point ka naman, different path, different person.
pareparehas gumraduate sa iisang eskwelahan pero ending? some of them may pinili mag online selling, some of them ay FA, and some of them become a trader. it's all about kung ano pipiliin mo. parang rpg lang actually, you can be rogue, warrior, mage etc. and naka depende na sayo if paano yung awakening mo haha. ang galing ng buhay haha

may point ka naman, different path, different person.
pareparehas gumraduate sa iisang eskwelahan pero ending? some of them may pinili mag online selling, some of them ay FA, and some of them become a trader. it's all about kung ano pipiliin mo. parang rpg lang actually, you can be rogue, warrior, mage etc. and naka depende na sayo if paano yung awakening mo haha. ang galing ng buhay haha
Thanks sa complement. Hehe

On the other hand naman, we may also consider studying padin and get a degree because that is also predestined by our parents or relatives before jumping on that part where we have to pursue what we really want. We can also multi task things if we want. Like a Win-Win situation, to provide options padin. In my own opinion sa panahon ngayon we can't just rely in one basket na iisa ang laman. Nakakaumay, nakakasawa, to the point na ginagawa na natin yung isang bagay because of that one thing "Survival" therefore we have to we maximize our resources. There's no stopping it. But then again, there's absolutely nothing wrong in what we chose to do and we validate our individual perspectives.

Apart from that, we learn from that experiences.

Nagiging philosophy room natong trading ni TS 😂 Last ko na yan

Users search this thread by keywords

1. prop firm
Back