What's new

Crypto Nag-dropout ako ng college para mag day trading

Update 10:
Dahil sa missed trade, di na ko gumagamit ng calculator para icalculate ang position size, nalaman ko na pwede pala ilagay sa mismong RR, so every drag auto calculated na, pangalawa delekado ang limit order nakukulangan sa likwidity, from time to time market order na gagamitin ko, pangatlo, always check kung inverted yung chart,

that's it, no trade sa friday - sat - sun, due to either massive volatility, or too silent to trade

Additional info,
Wag magtrade ng crypto using bybit, may mga unnecessary wicks sa mga candlestick, ewan ko kung sinasadya nila yun, hindi ganun sa other platform, mexc doesn't have likwidity mas malaki magiging loss dahil dito, use binance or kucoin only, o binance lang talaga

Last edited:
must have been a bad decision.. why drop****ut if you can do both? Same as, don't ever stop your day job to be a day trader.
I need time to do one, doing both is unrealistic, It is like writing numbers on the left hand, and writing alphabets on the right hand, fun experiment to be honest on how multitasking affects our brain

WARNING FOR FUTURE READERS :
from this point forward is useless in trading, please skip the next 6 comments, as It is irrelevant in trading

Last edited:
I need time to do one, doing both is unrealistic
may I ask how long have you been trading? I think you're just stressing urself, dapat muna lods prioritize mo yung pag aaral mo and do trading as sideline muna. Maya2 na yang day trading pag solido na yung capital, wala namasyado problema sa mga bayarin, etc..

may I ask how long have you been trading? I think you're just stressing urself, dapat muna lods prioritize mo yung pag aaral mo and do trading as sideline muna. Maya2 na yang day trading pag solido na yung capital, wala namasyado problema sa mga bayarin, etc..
di kita gets sorry, but I get the point, interesting research here :

The common reasons for dropouts that were shared by the different regions in the Philippines were employment or looking for work, family income not sufficient to send a child to school, high cost of education, and lack of personal interest.

resear.png

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

This is 2008 Data so "High cost of education" is already solved by the government, so more likely the reason why one dropout statistically,
It is either "Family income" or "Lack of personal Interest"

As I already said di kita gets but this data might be helpful to others to more accurately assume something

Also, stress, is a common event such as academic stress, stress on lovelife, etc
also about sa position sizing, huge account and small size account doesn't really matter, the proof here is the "law of large number" which already been discussed in "trading in the zone by mark douglas"

Attachments

Last edited:
di kita gets sorry, but I get the point, interesting research here :
what I mean is if you have a chance to pursue your education, just do it. at the same time kung kaya mong kumita that's even better. I'm not an educator, I don't even like our archaic educ system, but what the heck! we don't live in the us or some western countries where you can earn a decent amount of income doing skilled works or cleaning, etc. At least here in our so called beloved country you have an advantage if you have a degree. That's the reality..

This is 2008 Data so "High cost of education" is already solved by the government, so more likely the reason why one dropout statistically,
It is either "Family income" or "Lack of personal Interest"
sorry, but those are lame excuses.

huge account or small account doesn't really matter? What are we doing here? fulfilling hobbies? Of course it matter! especially if you don't have other sources of income. You trade to make money right? To make ends meet?

If you go to school and meet with other fellows with same interest as yours, you can collaborate, share ideas, etc. or if you're good at coding you can even create a bot to trade for you, no human intervention, no emotions. Actually there are endless of opportunities/ideas out there, you just have to widen your vision. Always have a long term perspective.

what I mean is if you have a chance to pursue your education, just do it. at the same time kung kaya mong kumita that's even better. I'm not an educator, I don't even like our archaic educ system, but what the heck! we don't live in the us or some western countries where you can earn a decent amount of income doing skilled works or cleaning, etc. At least here in our so called beloved country you have an advantage if you have a degree. That's the reality..
point taken
huge account or small account doesn't really matter? What are we doing here? fulfilling hobbies? Of course it matter! especially if you don't have other sources of income. You trade to make money right? To make ends meet?

this one is dangerous statement, lalo na pag nabasa ng mga future readers, nakakapressure 'to,

1, you trade small sizes out of probability
let's say you have 55% winrate,
in order for that to see is the sample size,
such Trading 1 up to 100, and that's what I'm proving here,

if someone trade huge sizes on trade 1 he will never see the true %, out of randomness of individual trades, now If you are pressured to make money, you will likely to go all in

If you go to school and meet with other fellows with same interest as yours, you can collaborate, share ideas, etc.
Nope, I tried to talk about collaboration, sharing ideas, and at the end you will be left alone,even instructors are not competitive enough, they have no knowledge about programming, they join competition just to code using old prog languages and sloppy database parred with weird website interface

or if you're good at coding you can even create a bot to trade for you, no human intervention, no emotions. Actually there are endless of opportunities/ideas out there, you just have to widen your vision. Always have a long term perspective.
That's why I'm learning pine script to use it on backtesting

If I failed to understand please be more specific and pls be careful next time

As this is being subjective :
"Stressing yourself"
"You don't have capital"
"You commited Bad decision"
This is not true to evryone, that's why I'm using statistics

Last edited:
this one is dangerous statement, lalo na pag nabasa ng mga future readers, nakakapressure 'to,

1, you trade small sizes out of probability
let's say you have 55% winrate,
in order for that to see is the sample size,
such Trading 1 up to 100, and that's what I'm proving here,

if someone trade huge sizes on trade 1 he will never see the true %, out of randomness of individual trades, now If you are pressured to make money, you will likely to go all in
Did I mean 1 single trade could jeopardize my whole account/capital? Actually you don't get what I mean. 1% of $100 is different from 1% of $1000 which is the amount you risk for a trade, which yields diff results. All those geniuses talking about winrate is (sorry) a total nonsense to me. No matter how good your trading system is or how effective is your winrate, there will always be rainy days which could potentially drain your energy. How you dealt with it is up to you, if you detach everything, then you have better chances of surviving.

Trading is all about making money (honestly) and minimize mistakes. How do we minimize mistakes, but could potentially still win huge gains if right? Do we need hundreds or thousands of trades to make it? Which do you think is the winner, the one who do 30 trades in 30 days with a lot of stress, or the one who only did a single trade in 30 days and do other important stuff or just sipping coffee but both of them wins?

Trading for me is subjective... there is no specific right or wrong answers, you may argue that your systems is based on math, but actually you have a certain notion that influence you to create the rules on your system.

Anyways, i'm not discouraging you on your day trading journey, sakin lang is i'm sharing my opinion na hindi po talaga madali but you can still make it. Dapat din sana prioritize mo yung pag-aaral lods, or of course have other sources of income.

Did I mean 1 single trade could jeopardize my whole account/capital? Actually you don't get what I mean. 1% of $100 is different from 1% of $1000 which is the amount you risk for a trade, which yields diff results. All those geniuses talking about winrate is (sorry) a total nonsense to me. No matter how good your trading system is or how effective is your winrate, there will always be rainy days which could potentially drain your energy. How you dealt with it is up to you, if you detach everything, then you have better chances of surviving.

Trading is all about making money (honestly) and minimize mistakes. How do we minimize mistakes, but could potentially still win huge gains if right? Do we need hundreds or thousands of trades to make it? Which do you think is the winner, the one who do 30 trades in 30 days with a lot of stress, or the one who only did a single trade in 30 days and do other important stuff or just sipping coffee but both of them wins?

Trading for me is subjective... there is no specific right or wrong answers, you may argue that your systems is based on math, but actually you have a certain notion that influence you to create the rules on your system.

Anyways, i'm not discouraging you on your day trading journey, sakin lang is i'm sharing my opinion na hindi po talaga madali but you can still make it. Dapat din sana prioritize mo yung pag-aaral lods, or of course have other sources of income.
It turns out to be we have the same view, so I don't really get this at all , but don't force your opinion on someone "
sana prioritize mo yung pag-aaral"
That's why I'm showing you that I dropout due to lack of interest, I don't have any problem with money

You assumed that I have financial problems which is not true, that's what I'm getting at

For future reference, please only talk about trading, like what I said on the post this can be use as a case study, not some weird life decisions or philosophical stuffs

Last edited:
binary trading tawag dito which is parang sugal nag gaganto din ako dito kung trading talaga gusto mo di ka sa btc mag lalagay ng pera kung di sa mga stock na stable na mukang dapat di ka nga nag drop haha

TS rare lang talaga makakaintindi sayo dito dahil iba ang pagkakaintindi nila sa trading, hindi nila alam ang potential ng trading, dahil ang nakatatak sa isipan ng pinoy kasi magandang education magandang trabaho, Well i think parehas tayong hindi pinanganak kahapon na ganun ang pananaw,

PS. Advice ko sayo wag ka mag trade sa crypto or stocks lalo na sa PSE. Believe me masyadong magagaan yan mga yan, kayang pagalawin ng isang grupo ng tao yan, kaya maraming namamanipulate at kaya nga may pump and dump, dahil sa ganun gawain ng sindikato, trust me, switch ka nalang sa forex,

ginagawa niya kase binary trading yung mabilis makuha ang investent mo sympre mabili din maubos kaya tama na sa forex siya mag trade pero ang forex trading is pang matagalan pwede na ngayon ka nag invest pero next month mo pa makukuha yung tubo mo. nasilaw din ako dati sa binary trading papatikimin ka lang ng panalo niyan sabay babawiin lahat kaya yung naka break even na ako hininto ko na

Update -
Nasa vacation ako ngayon pero ito ang update ngayong June sa mga naghahanap, maybe next week ko ma-open yung account ko sa bahay.

Screenshot_20230617-101810.png

Screenshot_20230617-101826.png

Screenshot_20230617-110201.png

Sa F*B ko inaayos yung journal ko lately, sensya na kala ko sapat na yung update ko na yan, di pa pala, parang di ko naman kasi trabaho mang convince, sapat na yan sa case study

Nasan na update neto? Sunog naba?
Anu ts okay ka lang now mag short kanA
Ano na update dito TS?

Thanks for asking, there's your update

Attachments

Last edited:

Users search this thread by keywords

1. prop firm
Back