What's new

Closed My last letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dora The Explorer

Forum Guru
Reaction
lways remember the very first time we met, the very first time my lips touched your lips, the very first time you wrapped your arms around me and rested your head on my shoulder. Your smile your way of looking at me will always be fresh in my memories. There are so many lovely memories but the fact remains the memories are not enough to bind us for rest of our lives. I still have some hope deep in my heart that someday my undying love will bring you back in my arms. Your love letters to me remind me how much you love me ( or loved me) The picture of your charming smile keep flashing back in front of my eyes; though I know things will never be the same but …. I just can’t stop myself .. I still love you.. I still yearn for your love.

It’s been a long time when I saw your lovely face; no matter for how many more months I won’t get to see you still your memories and my love for you will never fade away. I leave everything on the destiny; I am sure you still think about me. Though over a period of time I have realized the bitter truth that we can’t be together. I won’t hesitate to say that I am still hanging on to our love.

There are so many unanswered questions in my mind that sometimes it forces me to approach you to get the answers and say a final goodbye to you. At the same time I want you to come to a realization where my undying love for you will make you come to me. Sooner or later.. It doesn’t matter .. I am still waiting for you… and will always will. No matter you come to me or not.. I will never have any regrets in life of loving you… of holding you in my arms of dreaming to be with you forever..till the time I am alive..

Status
Not open for further replies.