What's new

My computer works on our TV but not on my monitors

Styxn

Leecher
Tanong ko lang guys if may naka ranas na ba na yung compuiter nyu ang di nag didisplay sa monitor nyu pero pag yung tv na ang ginamit nag didisplay na

paano po ayusin?

Paano po ayusin/
Check first if the monitor is still in working condition. Baka sira na pla yan, di mo pa alam. 2nd, check the cable connected to the monitor. If both the monitor and the cable is still in good condition, then change the resolution settings of your pc using the tv as video output first, and also check the refresh rate settings. (safe settings should be 60 and below)

Check first if the monitor is still in working condition. Baka sira na pla yan, di mo pa alam. 2nd, check the cable connected to the monitor. If both the monitor and the cable is still in good condition, then change the resolution settings of your pc using the tv as video output first, and also check the refresh rate settings. (safe settings should be 60 and below)
Checked both of my monitors into another pc, both are working fine as well as the cables. Ill try changing resolution. Thank You

Checked both of my monitors into another pc, both are working fine as well as the cables. Ill try changing resolution. Thank You
Update, I already change the resolution and refresh rate using my tv but when e restart my computer using my monitor as my display still the same problem occur

Update, I already change the resolution and refresh rate using my tv but when e restart my computer using my monitor as my display still the same problem occur
Kung naka grqphics card ka try mo muna ilipat sa iGPU yung cord.

láρág mo nga kung ano gamit mo in details para mas madali ka tulungan.

Send pictures etc.

yung hdmi mo sa gpu na slot mo i connect.
try mo din i connect ang monitor mo sa ibang pc. baka may something wrong sa monitor mo.
mag try ka din mag connect ng other monitor sa pc mo.