What's new

My boy bestfriend and classmate in college for 2 years confessed to me (Solved)

Saan yung pagiging "logical" ? Kasi sa totoo lang yung ganyang attitude sa mga babae ang pinaka nakaka-bwiset. Laging kayo ang biktima pero sa totoong senaryo eh kayo yung mga nagpa-paasa. Kung talagang sa tingin mo ay "bata" pa kayo bakit hindi mo sya i-reject. Maging direct to the point kayo at hindi yung kesyo ganito kesyo ganyan. SKL Good Luck parin sa kahihinatnat 🤣
P.S - Nakakabadtrip talaga maging direkta kayo mag desisyon wag yung laging double-sided na kapag sa iba ibinaling yung pagtingin ng lalaki eh magmumukmok kayo to the point na sainyo mismo yung may mali. Reject kung reject para makapag move om agad yung lalaki at makahanap ng mas better/worst sa mga katulad nyo 👌
Actually, I did that. I rejected him. Kaya nga ako humingi ng advice kahapon lol. Lmao, I'm just sharing my experience pero mukhang may pinaghuhugutan ka ata kasi ang daming nadagdag haha you'll find your happiness din someday.

Actually, I did that. I rejected him. Kaya nga ako humingi ng advice kahapon lol. Lmao, I'm just sharing my experience pero mukhang may pinaghuhugutan ka ata kasi ang daming nadagdag haha you'll find your happiness din someday.
Well thank you. I'm good, happy and continented. Talagang bwiset lang ako sa rason na ganyan. 🤣

Base on experience ata to lodz

Classmate ko din kasi siya and seloso, napansin ko kaya auto takbo muna HAHA
Hindi naman sa experience. Mabisa din minsan maging observer ward plus, mga babae ngayon (hindi lahat) puro pa-victim kaya nakaka-irita, sasakit nila sa mata 🤣

Hindi naman sa experience. Mabisa din minsan maging observer ward plus, mga babae ngayon (hindi lahat) puro pa-victim kaya nakaka-irita, sasakit nila sa mata 🤣
Haha true kaya nga when he asked me if pede siya maghintay. I've told him na iask niya sarili niya kasi love is fragile and dynamic. Kahit sabihin niyang maghihintay siya, uncertain ang future. Maybe, I'll regret this but atleast honest ako sa kanya ngayon kaysa maglie ako haha lying leads to another lie pa naman. Masasaktan lang din kami haha

Haha true kaya nga when he asked me if pede siya maghintay. I've told him na iask niya sarili niya kasi love is fragile and dynamic. Kahit sabihin niyang maghihintay siya, uncertain ang future. Maybe, I'll regret this but atleast honest ako sa kanya ngayon kaysa maglie ako haha lying leads to another lie pa naman. Masasaktan lang din kami haha
Diba parang wierd itanong kung "pwede maghintay"? Ano na ba nangyari sa kultura ng ligawan satin.. hai nako...

It sounds like he is indirectly demanding na pag naghintay siya DAPAT mo siya sagutin, at kung hindi mo kaya ibigay ung guarantee, edi hindi nlng siya maghihintay.

This is nothing for you to regret about. If maghihintay siya, gawin niya un without any assurance. Manliligaw lang siya at hindi jowa.

What I am saying is, you made the right choice. Although you are close to this person and you like some aspects about them, hindi nya dapat ipasa saya ang burden of regret by asking this stupid questions.

Andami nyo namang sinasabi, iba nmn Kasi manligaw mga lalaki ngayon (Hindi lahat) pero pag tinanong nila Kung "pwede manligaw" tapos pag sinabi mong pwede, sasabihin agad "edi tayo na?" Oh nasan Ang ligaw don🙄Kaya Hindi natin masisisi si ts Kung Yan Ang nararamdaman nya.

Here are some tips that I believe could be helpful to young generations when it comes to love:

1. Love yourself first - You need to know and love yourself first before you can truly love someone else. Take time to understand your strengths, your weaknesses, your values, and your goals.

2. Don't rush into things - It's important to take things one step at a time in a relationship. Don't rush into things too quickly or jump into a serious commitment without really getting to know the person.

3. Communication is key - Communication is the foundation of any successful relationship. Make sure you communicate your feelings and needs openly and honestly with your partner.

4. Respect each other - Mutual respect is important in any relationship. Show respect for your partner's beliefs, opinions, and feelings.

5. Learn to compromise - No two people will agree on everything, so it's important to learn how to compromise in a relationship. Find ways to meet in the middle when you have different perspectives.

6. Be patient - Love takes time to develop and grow. Be patient and give your relationship the time it needs to blossom.

7. Choose wisely - Not every person is right for you. Choose a partner who shares your values, interests, and goals.

Remember that love is a beautiful thing, but it takes effort, patience, and understanding to make it work. Always strive to be kind, understanding, and supportive in your relationships, and be open to learning from your experiences.

Here are some tips that I believe could be helpful to young generations when it comes to love:

1. Love yourself first - You need to know and love yourself first before you can truly love someone else. Take time to understand your strengths, your weaknesses, your values, and your goals.

2. Don't rush into things - It's important to take things one step at a time in a relationship. Don't rush into things too quickly or jump into a serious commitment without really getting to know the person.

3. Communication is key - Communication is the foundation of any successful relationship. Make sure you communicate your feelings and needs openly and honestly with your partner.

4. Respect each other - Mutual respect is important in any relationship. Show respect for your partner's beliefs, opinions, and feelings.

5. Learn to compromise - No two people will agree on everything, so it's important to learn how to compromise in a relationship. Find ways to meet in the middle when you have different perspectives.

6. Be patient - Love takes time to develop and grow. Be patient and give your relationship the time it needs to blossom.

7. Choose wisely - Not every person is right for you. Choose a partner who shares your values, interests, and goals.

Remember that love is a beautiful thing, but it takes effort, patience, and understanding to make it work. Always strive to be kind, understanding, and supportive in your relationships, and be open to learning from your experiences.
Pang AI yung comment