What's new

MXQ Pro 4k 5G Rockchip version backup and repair

thanks for the info...now ko lang nalaman na may fake palang mxq...kakabili lang ng tita ko noong isang araw ,ako pa naman nagrecommend na bumili siya nun 😅...check ko nga kung orig,yung sa kanya

i have this box unfortunately it came to a point that i cant login to my google playstore anymore after i reformat it. Then most of the apps like netflix, cinemaHD and other apps for movies wont open..But KODI still works fine.

i have this box unfortunately it came to a point that i cant login to my google playstore anymore after i reformat it. Then most of the apps like Nétflí×, cinemaHD and other apps for movies wont open..But KODI still works fine.
Maybe if you get a backup from someone else's box and put it on yours it will work again. But you should back up yours first in case it doesn't like theirs.

Thanks for your input sir hi2u..i was able to used it only for 2 mos when that happened..im kinda one of the mxq victim...ahahaha...can someone lend me the mxq back up please...=)

What if it is stuck in the blue light and nothing appears on my tv screen does it mean that my tv box is bricked?

Ps. Rk3229 po tv box ko

What if it is stuck in the blue light and nothing appears on my tv screen does it mean that my tv box is bricked?

Ps. Rk3229 po tv box ko
It means if you have a backup from another box of the same type you might be able to restore that and fix your box. It's only bricked if it's blinking with the red light or solid red light. If you can't get a backup to use you can put LibreELEC on a SD card and start using Kodi now. You'll just need a SD card you can use only for that since it will erase everything else on the card.

When you are booting from SD card sometimes you will see a red light, don't be scared if you see that it's fine :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Not possible, that is only working on Amlogic boxes because the real mi tv uses Amlogic.

[XX='IanTheExplorer, c: 924421, m: 732441'][/XX] There's LibreELEC. It runs Kodi much nicer and I think the picture looks better too but lots of bugs on rockchip. If you open the menu while video is playing the video drops frames and goes out of sync with the audio.

It is indeed basura :ROFLMAO: Make sure you make backups of your firmware so you don't cry later when it breaks.