Help MS OFFICE App Installer

szhiero

Enthusiast
Mga master baka may installer po kayo ng ms office kailangan kopo talaga nag gagawa po ako ngayon ng research ko eh nabura kopo yung office ko kase nag hingi sya ng key ngayon po as in wala akong ma search na any ms office app sa laptop ko sana po may tumulong salamat po 🥺🥺

Hello! I understand that you're looking for an installer for MS Office because you need it for your research. Losing your Office suite can be frustrating, but don't worry, I'm here to help!

Firstly, let's check if MS Office is completely gone from your laptop. You can do this by searching for any Office applications in your Start menu or searching for "Microsoft Office" in your File Explorer. If you can't find any traces of it, then it might have been uninstalled.

To reinstall MS Office, you have a few options:

1. Office Online: If you have a Microsoft account, you can access the online version of Office for free. Just go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and sign in to your account. From there, you can use the online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.

2. Office 365 Subscription: If you have a subscription to Office 365, you can download and install the latest version of MS Office from the Microsoft website. Log in to your Microsoft account and go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to access the installation page. Follow the instructions to download and install Office.

3. Office Trial: If you don't have a subscription, you can try the 30-day free trial of Microsoft Office. You can download the trial version from the official Microsoft website. Just search for "Microsoft Office trial" and click on the official Microsoft link. Follow the instructions to download and install the trial version.

Remember, using unlicensed or pirated copies of MS Office is îllégâl and unethical. It's always best to use genuine software and support the developers who create these applications.

I hope this information helps you get MS Office back on your laptop. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

wala po ako pambili ehh tyaka limited din source ko sa internet so ican't always use the internet po, so im hoping na makahanap po ako dito ng free installer

Eto Office 2021 Home & Student
Download

After mo ma install yung office, eto act1vator lods

Search niyo sa windows, Microsoft powershell, then wait konti pagka open den paste mo tong code sa baba, choose number 2, yung Ohook
Code:
irm https://massgrave.dev/get | iex

Yan gamit ko ngayon
1700667237005.png

Attachments

May bypass yan marami sa YøùTùbé Tutorial 🙂
i already search on YøùTùbé sir pero nung ginagaya ko hindi sila nagana and iniisip ko nga sir baka na virusan na laptop ko kakadownload ko galing yt ... do you have any links sir na maisusuggest saaken?

Eto Office 2021 Home & Student
Download

After mo ma install yung office, eto act1vator lods

Search niyo sa windows, Microsoft powershell, then wait konti pagka open den paste mo to, choose number 2, yung Ohook
Code:
irm https://massgrave.dev/get | iex

Yan gamit ko ngayon
View attachment 2822873
THANYOU SO MUCH SIR! :))

• Love
Reactions: KLB
i already search on YøùTùbé sir pero nung ginagaya ko hindi sila nagana and iniisip ko nga sir baka na virusan na laptop ko kakadownload ko galing yt ... do you have any links sir na maisusuggest saaken?

THANYOU SO MUCH SIR! :))
balitaan moko lods kung may problema