What's new

Help Microsoft Office Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jherz07

Addict
Patulong naman po ako mga lods. Nag-install po kasi ako ng office 2019 pro plus sa laptop ko. Ang problem nagcoclose po yung word,ecel,ppt...lahat ng office programs everytime na i-open ko yung office (error message: word/excel/ppt/ has run into an errorthat is preventing it from working correctly. Word will need to be closed as a result. Would you like to repair now?). Patulong naman po. Natry ko na po mga nasearch ko na troubleshooting sa google pero none of them worked for me po. Natry ko narin mag quick repair at online repair pero ganun parin po. Salamat po sa makakatulong sa akin.

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with Microsoft Office 2019 Pro Plus on your laptop. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Update Microsoft Office: Ensure that you have the latest updates for Office installed. Open any Office application, go to File, and then select Account. Under Product Information, select Update Options and then click on Update Now.

2. Repair Office installation: Open Control Panel, navigate to Programs, and then click on Uninstall a program. Find Microsoft Office 2019 Pro Plus in the list, right-click on it, and select Change. Choose Repair and follow the on-screen instructions.

3. Disable add-ins: Sometimes, third-party add-ins can cause conflicts with Office. Try disabling them to see if that resolves the issue. Open any Office application, go to File, and select Options. Choose Add-Ins, select COM Add-ins from the drop-down menu, and click Go. Uncheck any add-ins listed, and restart Office.

4. Disable hardware graphics acceleration: This feature can also cause compatibility issues. Open any Office application, go to File, select Options, and then click on Advanced. Scroll down to the Display section, check the box next to "Disable hardware graphics acceleration," and click OK.

5. Repair Office installation using the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant: Download and run the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant (SaRA) tool. It can automatically diagnose and fix a wide range of Office problems. You can find the tool on the Microsoft website.

If none of these steps work, you may want to consider uninstalling Office completely and then reinstalling it. Make sure to backup any important files before doing so.

If the issue persists, it may be worth contacting Microsoft Support for further assistance. They have dedicated support channels specifically for Office-related problems.

I hope one of these solutions helps resolve the issue with Microsoft Office on your laptop. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back