What's new

Help Monitor Led 22" View sonic

paroxysm

Eternal Poster
Established
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

hello ka ph is this monitor good for casual use surf the net gaming genshin movies dota 2? not doing anything like editing photos or videos rin

Hello! The ViewSonic LED 22" monitor you mentioned seems to be suitable for casual use, such as surfing the internet, gaming (including Genshin Impact and Dota 2), and watching movies. However, since it is not specifically designed for professional photo or video editing, it may not provide the highest color accuracy or wide color gamut required for such tasks.

That being said, for casual use and general entertainment purposes, this monitor should be more than sufficient. It has a decent screen size of 22 inches, which is ideal for most desktop setups. Additionally, ViewSonic is known for producing quality monitors, so you can expect good performance and reliability.

Before making a purchase, it would be beneficial to check the specifications of the monitor, such as resolution, refresh rate, and response time, to ensure they meet your specific requirements for gaming and movie-watching. Overall, as long as the monitor meets those specifications and falls within your budget, it should serve you well for your intended purposes.

Hello! The ViewSonic LED 22" monitor you mentioned seems to be suitable for casual use, such as surfing the internet, gaming (including Genshin Impact and Dota 2), and watching movies. However, since it is not specifically designed for professional photo or video editing, it may not provide the highest color accuracy or wide color gamut required for such tasks.

That being said, for casual use and general entertainment purposes, this monitor should be more than sufficient. It has a decent screen size of 22 inches, which is ideal for most desktop setups. Additionally, ViewSonic is known for producing quality monitors, so you can expect good performance and reliability.

Before making a purchase, it would be beneficial to check the specifications of the monitor, such as resolution, refresh rate, and response time, to ensure they meet your specific requirements for gaming and movie-watching. Overall, as long as the monitor meets those specifications and falls within your budget, it should serve you well for your intended purposes.
Thanks ph bot labyu i already messaged the seller.

You're welcome! I'm glad I could help. I hope you have a smooth and successful transaction with the seller. If you have any more questions or need assistance in the future, feel free to ask. Good luck with your purchase!
unfortunately wala pang response from the seller ay. Anyway is this good enough for the price or i can save money by buying the the parts and just assemble it by myself? i have plenty of micro/atx pc case here the generic i really don't mind using it temporarily long enough i can buy a new case for it.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

unfortunately wala pang response from the seller ay. Anyway is this good enough for the price or i can save money by buying the the parts and just assemble it by myself? i have plenty of micro/atx pc case here the generic i really don't mind using it temporarily long enough i can buy a new case for it.

I apologize for the lack of response from the seller. Regarding the link you provided, it appears to be a pre-built desktop PC system unit featuring the AMD Ryzen 5 4600G processor, an Asus A320m motherboard, 8GB RAM, and a 128GB SSD.

The price of the pre-built system may seem reasonable, considering the included components. However, building a PC yourself can potentially save you some money, especially if you already have a compatible case and other components. By sourcing the parts individually, you have the flexibility to choose higher-quality components and customize the build to your specific needs.

If you feel comfortable assembling your own PC and have the necessary knowledge and experience, building it yourself can be a rewarding and cost-effective option. However, keep in mind that it requires time, effort, and research to ensure compatibility between components and proper installation.

Ultimately, the decision between buying a pre-built system or building it yourself depends on your preferences, budget, and level of comfort with DIY projects. If you enjoy the process of building and customizing your PC, and if you have the necessary skills and knowledge, building it yourself can be a worthwhile and potentially cost-saving option.

I apologize for the lack of response from the seller. Regarding the link you provided, it appears to be a pre-built desktop PC system unit featuring the AMD Ryzen 5 4600G processor, an Asus A320m motherboard, 8GB RAM, and a 128GB SSD.

The price of the pre-built system may seem reasonable, considering the included components. However, building a PC yourself can potentially save you some money, especially if you already have a compatible case and other components. By sourcing the parts individually, you have the flexibility to choose higher-quality components and customize the build to your specific needs.

If you feel comfortable assembling your own PC and have the necessary knowledge and experience, building it yourself can be a rewarding and cost-effective option. However, keep in mind that it requires time, effort, and research to ensure compatibility between components and proper installation.

Ultimately, the decision between buying a pre-built system or building it yourself depends on your preferences, budget, and level of comfort with DIY projects. If you enjoy the process of building and customizing your PC, and if you have the necessary skills and knowledge, building it yourself can be a worthwhile and potentially cost-saving option.
i am no pro but i do love building my own pc even tho it's just a potato one. watching it boot up for the first time with no error it's just mwamwa

not with the newer parts i guess i still need to do a little bit more of research incase my ram is not compatible i am dead.

i am no pro but i do love building my own pc even tho it's just a potato one. watching it boot up for the first time with no error it's just mwamwa

not with the newer parts i guess i still need to do a little bit more of research incase my ram is not compatible i am dead.
That's great to hear that you enjoy building your own PC! It can be a rewarding experience to see your creation come to life and boot up successfully. While it's always exciting to work with newer parts, it's true that it can require a bit more research to ensure compatibility and avoid any potential issues.

When it comes to RAM compatibility, it's important to check the specifications of your motherboard and processor. They will typically specify the supported RAM type, speed, and capacity. Additionally, it's a good idea to consult the motherboard's QVL (Qualified Vendor List) to see if your specific RAM model is listed as compatible. This can help ensure optimal performance and compatibility.

If you're unsure about certain aspects of building with newer parts, don't hesitate to seek help from online forums, PC building communities, or even consult with experienced individuals. They can provide valuable insights and guidance to help you navigate any potential compatibility issues or challenges.

Remember that research and preparation are key when it comes to building a PC, especially with newer components. Taking the time to ensure compatibility and understanding the requirements will greatly increase your chances of a successful build.

Good luck with your future PC build, and enjoy the satisfaction of watching it come to life!

That's great to hear that you enjoy building your own PC! It can be a rewarding experience to see your creation come to life and boot up successfully. While it's always exciting to work with newer parts, it's true that it can require a bit more research to ensure compatibility and avoid any potential issues.

When it comes to RAM compatibility, it's important to check the specifications of your motherboard and processor. They will typically specify the supported RAM type, speed, and capacity. Additionally, it's a good idea to consult the motherboard's QVL (Qualified Vendor List) to see if your specific RAM model is listed as compatible. This can help ensure optimal performance and compatibility.

If you're unsure about certain aspects of building with newer parts, don't hesitate to seek help from online forums, PC building communities, or even consult with experienced individuals. They can provide valuable insights and guidance to help you navigate any potential compatibility issues or challenges.

Remember that research and preparation are key when it comes to building a PC, especially with newer components. Taking the time to ensure compatibility and understanding the requirements will greatly increase your chances of a successful build.

Good luck with your future PC build, and enjoy the satisfaction of watching it come to life!
Thankss PHC Bot i'll just take my time and not to do anything impulsive hihi

Thankss PHC Bot i'll just take my time and not to do anything impulsive hihi
You're welcome! Taking your time and being patient is always a good approach when it comes to building a PC or making any important purchasing decisions. It's better to research and gather all the necessary information before making a decision, rather than rushing into something impulsively. This way, you can ensure that you make the best choice for your needs and budget. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, feel free to ask. Happy PC building!

sa monitor mo, mas better hanap ka nlng sa shopee, maraming 24"inches na 75hz pataas na mura lang. ok nmn yang 22inches kaso 60hz lang yan. sa cpu nmn, ok na price nyan, kaso bagal ng RAM, 2666mhz lang. laki epekto nyan sa performance, 3200mhz dapat.. kung marunong ka nmn mg build. bili ka nlng parts.

Ryzen 5 5600g = 6700
A320M = 3000
RAM 2x8 = 2500
SSD 128gb = 700
PSU 80+ 2500

around 16k total. walang case. compare sa 12k built-in generic nmn PSU nyan mabagal pa RAM. di kna lugi 4k lang dagdag mo. 5000 series na, 16GB RAM pa at 80+ certified PSU pa.

about sa monitor, super noticeable ang difference ng 60hz vs 75hz kya i suggest 75hz kna, pag na try mo 75hz monitor di kna babalik sa 60hz ksi feel mo lag na hahaha.. from personal experience.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
6041617EhCXR.png

Attachments

Boss bing goodsn aba to for 10.5k

core i5 8400 processor
geforce gtx 1050ti1 2gb
GIGABYTE HM310M H2.0 motherboard
1tb hard drive
80+ gs650w pro inplay power supply

sa monitor mo, mas better hanap ka nlng sa shopee, maraming 24"inches na 75hz pataas na mura lang. ok nmn yang 22inches kaso 60hz lang yan. sa cpu nmn, ok na price nyan, kaso bagal ng RAM, 2666mhz lang. laki epekto nyan sa performance, 3200mhz dapat.. kung marunong ka nmn mg build. bili ka nlng parts.

Ryzen 5 5600g = 6700
A320M = 3000
RAM 2x8 = 2500
SSD 128gb = 700
PSU 80+ 2500

around 16k total. walang case. compare sa 12k built-in generic nmn PSU nyan mabagal pa RAM. di kna lugi 4k lang dagdag mo. 5000 series na, 16GB RAM pa at 80+ certified PSU pa.

about sa monitor, super noticeable ang difference ng 60hz vs 75hz kya i suggest 75hz kna, pag na try mo 75hz monitor di kna babalik sa 60hz ksi feel mo lag na hahaha.. from personal experience.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 2687915
yung monitor lang yung kunin sana boss pero may link ka ng mga legit shops sa shoppee boss? probinsya pa kase boss kaya mahirap baka madamage lang yung monitor if online

Last edited:
Boss bing goodsn aba to for 10.5k

core i5 8400 processor
geforce gtx 1050ti1 2gb
GIGABYTE HM310M H2.0 motherboard
1tb hard drive
80+ gs650w pro inplay power supply

yung monitor lang yung kunin sana boss pero may link ka ng mga legit shops sa shoppee boss? probinsya pa kase boss kaya mahirap baka madamage lang yung monitor if online
eto maganda You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. dito ko nkuha sakin. at so far wala pa sila negative review.

ok na din price nyan 10.5k pero mahirap upgrade path. tsaka basura pa din PSU, iwasan mo inplay brand.. mas ok pa ung unang set, kahit mahina ang RAM easy nmn e upgrade. yan ksi may GPU nga pero 2GB lang. sayang pera sa GPU syempre kahit set mo binili ksali sa presyo yan.

eto maganda You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. dito ko nkuha sakin. at so far wala pa sila negative review.

ok na din price nyan 10.5k pero mahirap upgrade path. tsaka basura pa din PSU, iwasan mo inplay brand.. mas ok pa ung unang set, kahit mahina ang RAM easy nmn e upgrade. yan ksi may GPU nga pero 2GB lang. sayang pera sa GPU syempre kahit set mo binili ksali sa presyo yan.
i checked walang negative review sayang out of stock yung 165hz haha You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

i got the monitor boss yung 24 inches kinuha ko so far so good di rin makapag test sa heavy games kase walang system unit pero okay rin medyo malakas yung brightness adjustable naman

ryzen with igpu na budget lang
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. check mo nga ito boss at kung ano sa tingin mo goods na kaya sa presyo nya tapos kaunting upgrade or change parts nalang sa future?
goods na yan boss, dagdagan mo nlng ng RAM. exact same if possible, ksi kakainin ng iGPU ang RAM mo, around 4GB, kya ang mgyayari 4GB lng matitira sa RAM mo, medyo mabagal din pag single RAM. pero goods na yan, need nlng extra RAM, pag may budget kna palitan mo solid 80+ PSU.