What's new

Nintendo Mineko's Night Market + Update (NSP)

Aleatrix

Forum Expert
Solutions
Reaction
banner 2.jpg

1.jpg

GAME SCREENSHOTS

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
tumblr_inline_ppakuzN2rK1qfuwdk_540.gif
tumblr_inline_ppakyw9Zy11qfuwdk_640.gif

A narrative-driven, social simulation adventure game that celebrates Japanese culture. Craft whimsical items, eat delicious snacks, and ultimately enjoy all the cats!

Mineko’s Night Market is a game that celebrates Japanese culture while introducing a heartwarming story about friendship, tradition, and many, many cats.

Play as Mineko, a curious girl who has just arrived at her new home on a struggling Japanese-inspired island at the base of Mount Fugu. The superstitious locals on the island worship the Sun Cat, Nikko. What was always thought to be a long-told myth has the town puzzled, as sightings of Nikko have begun to surface among the residents of the island in recent days.

Discover the secrets behind the town and restore the struggling village to its former glory. All the while, manage your daily activities, complete various jobs, venture on whimsical quests, and craft peculiar items in preparation for the weekly Night Market!

RELEASE DATE
September 26, 2023

GENRE
Adventure

PUBLISHER
Humble Games

REQUIRED FIRMWARE

LANGUAGE
English

DOWNLOAD LINK (BASE GAME) - File size: 705mb
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD LINK (BASE GAME) - File size: 251mb

DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINKS

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
not sure, since it installed perfectly fine on my jb v1 switch using also dbi.
Alright. Thanks for the quick reply. Do you also get some stuttering and audio issue during the loading screen? Maybe this is also related to the hash mismatches I am getting...
Any change you can provide an update as well?
Cheers

Alright. Thanks for the quick reply. Do you also get some stuttering and audio issue during the loading screen? Maybe this is also related to the hash mismatches I am getting...
Any change you can provide an update as well?
Cheers
if you watched some review videos of the game majority says it really does have of a bit of problem in the performance of the game in switch, and there's currently no ρá†ch update available that's been officially released yet.

if you still want to make sure regarding the mismatched hash, you can try and download the game here and see if you still get the same problem on your side.

if you watched some review videos of the game majority says it really does have of a bit of problem in the performance of the game in switch, and there's currently no ρá†ch update available that's been officially released yet.

if you still want to make sure regarding the mismatched hash, you can try and download the game here and see if you still get the same problem on your side.
wait, nevermind this. there is actually an update which i found elsewhere. i will try and add it later.

THREAD UPDATE
  • Added the v1.0.2.0 Update

Last edited:

wait, nevermind this. there is actually an update which i found elsewhere. i will try and add it later.

THREAD UPDATE
  • Added the v1.0.2.0 Update
I tried installing it from another source, and didn't get the mismatched hashed during install. But now I am not able to start the game because of an error message xD Is it possible, that I need to clean up some leftover files first, before reinstalling it? I just used DBI to uninstall it.

I tried installing it from another source, and didn't get the mismatched hashed during install. But now I am not able to start the game because of an error message xD Is it possible, that I need to clean up some leftover files first, before reinstalling it? I just used DBI to uninstall it.
try uninstalling normally and not using dbi to uninstall, thats what i always do when removing games to my switch. never had problems so far doing that. is your switch firmware at v16.1.0?

try uninstalling normally and not using dbi to uninstall, thats what i always do when removing games to my switch. never had problems so far doing that. is your switch firmware at v16.1.0?
I also tried uninstalling it normally in atmosphere, same issue :/ Yes, I am on on Switch Firmware Version 16.1.0 :) But I guess it's fine... I will stick with this version (at least it is running :D).