nonpdrm

No Wikipedia entry exists for this tag
  1. J

Closed Utawarerumono mask of deception, english ρá†ch v1.1 [pcsg00617][mai.233.2zex]

A beautiful VN with good story, featuring SRPG-style turn-based battles. Modified chinese dump, made by MaiDumpTool with DLC support, of game version 1.02 with english version assets. Original assets modified, changes include: eboot.bin Increased resolution of battle scenes (672x384 ->...
  2. J

Closed Utawarerumono mask of truth, english ρá†ch v1.0 [pcsg00838][mai.233.2zex]

A beautiful VN with good story, featuring SRPG-style turn-based battles. Direct continuation to the previous game: Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception. Translation of story is 100% full – official translation –, UI translation almost 100%, some text may look weird, though. Original assets...
  3. J

Closed [nonpdrm] [us] assassin's creed iii: liberation

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation Note: I do not own this game. Credits goes to the dumpers. I'm just here to share some games I found on the net. another note: You must have NoNPDRM plugin on your ps vita to make this game work. Here's the link: https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/NoNpDrm
  4. J

Closed Hyperdimension neptunia collection [nonpdrm][multi-region]

Hyperdimension Neptunia Collection [NoNpDrm rips] Password: Magiquone Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart...
  5. J

Closed 【call of duty black ops: declassified】【nonpdrm】【us-tnw】

GAME ID: PCSE00097 TESTED ON: Vita PCH-1101 w/ Henkaku Enso Note: I do not own this game. Credits goes to the dumpers. I'm just here to share some games I found on the net. another note: You must have NoNPDRM plugin on your ps vita to make this game work. Here's the link...
  6. J

Closed 【akiba's trip undead & undressed】【nonpdrm】【us-tnw】

INFO: You need WinRAR 5.21 / 7-Zip 15.12 or newer to extract the archive. Password: yukiko@nextgenroms.com Game ID: PCSE00428 Tested on: PSVITA-1004 Henkaku Ensō +SD2Vita@128GB Note: I do not own this game. Credits goes to the dumpers. I'm just here to share some games I found on the net...
Back