What's new

Crypto Mine Satoshi using Windows 10 Bitcoin Miner with Azure VPS

ts question po, mejo nalito po kasi ako. bale resources pa din po ng computer ko yung gagamitin pag nagconnect and mine na ako dun sa vps?

ts question po, mejo nalito po kasi ako. bale resources pa din po ng computer ko yung gagamitin pag nagconnect and mine na ako dun sa vps?
In mining bitcoin using the VPS, you are using the Virtual server or virtual computer. In connecting your VPS, you can connect anytime anywhere you want as long as you have an internet access. you are not using your physical computer to mine a bitcoin with this. ^_^

here's my 2nd payout for this week. it's now second week. I got 8k Satoshi for 1 week.

Attachments

ts ano yan 24hours mo pinag mine?

so sa 30 days ts 52 pesos lang babayaran sa mo sa azure vps?

Last edited:
In mining bitcoin using the VPS, you are using the Virtual server or virtual computer. In connecting your VPS, you can connect anytime anywhere you want as long as you have an internet access. you are not using your physical computer to mine a bitcoin with this. ^_^

ahh,so bale ang mangyayari eh irarun ko lang yung vps tapos no need to worry na kakainin resources ng cpu ko tama po ba?

subukan mo e change yong settings mo. make sure yong SLEEP is NEVER.

ganon na yung setting ko e pero kapag exit sa remote desktop para syang naka pause tapos pag open kung ilang satoshi nung bago i-close, ganon pa rin kapag bukas ulit

ganon na yung setting ko e pero kapag exit sa remote desktop para syang naka pause tapos pag open kung ilang satoshi nung bago i-close, ganon pa rin kapag bukas ulit
open the Group Policy Object Editor and then navigate to Computer Configuration \ Administrative Templates \ System \ Power Management \ Video and Display Settings. The setting that controls the lock is called Turn Off the Display (Plugged in). To disable the lock, ENABLE this setting and click on APPLY and then OK. that's all.

Back