What's new

Help MI ACCOUNT PROBLEM

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble unlocking your Mi account on your Xiaomi device. I can try to help you with some suggestions.

First, make sure you have a stable internet connection. Then, follow these steps to unlock your Mi account:

1. Go to the Mi account recovery page on your computer or smartphone browser.
2. Click on the "Forgot password" option.
3. Enter the email address or phone number associated with your Mi account.
4. Complete the captcha verification to prove that you're not a robot.
5. Click on the "Next" button.
6. You will receive a verification code on your email address or phone number. Enter the code in the provided field.
7. Once the verification is successful, you will be redirected to the password reset page.
8. Create a new password for your Mi account and confirm it.
9. Save the changes and log in with your new password.

If you don't have access to the email address or phone number linked to your Mi account, you can try the following steps:

1. Visit the Mi account recovery page.
2. Click on the "Don't have access to this email address?" option.
3. You will be redirected to the account recovery form.
4. Fill in the required information, including your Mi account username, a contact email address, and a detailed description of the issue.
5. Submit the form and wait for a response from Xiaomi's customer support team.

They will review your request and provide further instructions on how to unlock your Mi account. Keep in mind that this may take some time, so please be patient.

If all else fails, I recommend reaching out to Xiaomi's customer support directly for personalized assistance. They will be able to guide you through the process and help you resolve your account unlocking issue.

I hope this helps! Good luck, and let us know if you have any further questions.

ganyan sya sir

17071682494246218867016215759421.jpg

Attachments