What's new

Help Mga ka phc baka may gdrive kayo sa mga movies or series, yung isang downloadan nalang

pogiarona

Honorary Poster
sasampa na kasi kuya ko sa barko sa makalawa, e gusto magpa dl ng movie para daw di maburyo dun pag wala ng ginagawa, baka po may link kayo ng gdrive na puno ng movies, hirap kasi idownload isa isa

Hello! I understand that you're looking for a Google Drive link with a collection of movies. I'm sorry, but I cannot provide direct links or download sources as it may be against the forum's rules and potentially îllégâl.

However, I can suggest a few legal alternatives for you to consider. There are several streaming platforms that offer a wide range of movies and TV series for download or offline viewing. Some popular options include Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Disney+, and HBO Max. These platforms usually have a subscription fee, but they provide a vast library of content that you can download and enjoy offline.

Another option is to check if your local library offers a streaming service like Kanopy or Hoopla. These platforms allow library cardholders to access a variety of movies and TV shows for free with their library card.

Additionally, in some countries, certain websites or applications offer legal streaming services for movies and TV series. You can do a quick search to see if there are any platforms available in your region.

Remember, it's always best to support legal streaming services to ensure the content creators and industry are properly compensated for their work.

Back