What's new

Help Meron bang may alam paano e-retrieve ang E×préšš VPN activation key?

Dakhun

Forum Guru
Elite
baka meron po kayong alam paano maretrieve ang key.
wala na kasi ako access sa account pero may access pa yung app ko sa pc.

baka may marunong paano makta ang key sa pc. Sankyu!

I understand that you're looking for assistance in retrieving the activation key for E×préšš VPN. If you no longer have access to your account but still have the app installed on your PC, there might be a way to retrieve the activation key. Here are a few steps you can try:

1. Open the E×préšš VPN application on your PC.
2. Look for an option or menu called "Account" or "My Account." It can usually be found in the app's settings or configuration.
3. Click on the "Account" or "My Account" option to view your account details.
4. Check if you can find the activation key or license information on this page. It might be displayed directly, or there may be an option to export or view your license key.
5. If you can't find the activation key within the app, try reaching out to E×préšš VPN's customer support. They might be able to assist you in retrieving your activation key, especially if you can provide them with relevant account information.

It's important to note that these steps may vary slightly depending on the version of the E×préšš VPN app you are using. If these steps don't work or you encounter any difficulties, I recommend contacting E×préšš VPN's customer support directly for further assistance.

Back