What's new

Help Merging data WPS

Trident_muh

Eternal Poster
Merging data from different cell,

Sheet1 Column A2, is the first name, Column B2 the middle name and Column C2 the last name.

now i want those 3 data in a single cell with spaces in sheet2 Column A2, what formula should i use?

Solution
To combine the first, middle, and last names from Sheet1 into a single cell with spaces in Sheet2, you can use the CONCATENATE function or the ampersand (&) operator. Here are two formulas that achieve the same result:

Using CONCATENATE:
In Sheet2, cell A2, enter the following formula:
=CONCATENATE(Sheet1!A2, " ", Sheet1!B2, " ", Sheet1!C2)

Using the ampersand (&) operator:
=Sheet1!A2 & " " & Sheet1!B2 & " " & Sheet1!C2

In both formulas, we are combining the values from cells A2, B2, and C2 in Sheet1 using the CONCATENATE function (or the & operator), and separating them with spaces (" "). This will give you the desired result of combining the three names into a single cell in Sheet2.
To combine the first, middle, and last names from Sheet1 into a single cell with spaces in Sheet2, you can use the CONCATENATE function or the ampersand (&) operator. Here are two formulas that achieve the same result:

Using CONCATENATE:
=CONCATENATE(Sheet1!A2, " ", Sheet1!B2, " ", Sheet1!C2)

Using the ampersand (&) operator:
=Sheet1!A2 & " " & Sheet1!B2 & " " & Sheet1!C2

In both formulas, we are combining the values from cells A2, B2, and C2 in Sheet1 using the CONCATENATE function (or the & operator), and separating them with spaces (" "). This will give you the desired result of combining the three names into a single cell in Sheet2.

Solution
How to highlight 2 cell from different sheet.

Sheet1 B2 and Sheet2 B2 has the same data, Now I want to highlight both cell if they are both the same, what formula should I use, using conditional formating