What's new

Closed Manila under curfew simula bukas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday, March 15, 10:30 am

2nd UPDATE:
Well, it seems that Manila is already on lockdown after all... 🤦‍♀️
Chaos is here already.
Medical personnel on the way to report to their stations are getting stuck in checkpoints. Well played duterte :mad:

Sunday March 15, 8:30 am
UPDATE:

According to PCOO andanar: no more curfew 😂
This just shows how incompetent is this administration... Not only they, obviously, don't know what to do but with these flip-flops, they provoke panic and worsen the situation :mad:

Waiting for another flip-flop... soon to come!

gma  Twitter (Mobile).jpg

That was faster than the actual, official rules: from Community Quarantine to Lockdown to Blockade to Curfew.

This is how they fix the problem? By putting Manila under curfew at night? Does the virus make a difference between day and night???

This just shows how incompetent is this government: they don't have the slightest idea on what to do and instead of looking at what other countries successfully do, they just threaten people with military and police!

Seems to me utterly preposterous that Duterte & minions are planning a month-long Metro Manila lockdown without mentioning anything AT ALL about expanding ρáíd sick leaves, wage/rent subsidies & cash transfers to help tide over everyone, especially the poor and minimum wage earners.

Plus not a word on the provision & dissemination of test kits, or support given to med professionals

Their only answer is to use force against the citizens as if the virus will be scared of the military!
Intimidation worsens the problem

Where is the health plan? Where??? :mad:

Dapat ang No1 priority ng gobyerno? COVID19 TEST KITS and TESTING PROCEDURES so the sick can be isolated first!
Example of what could be done first instead of spending millions to accommodate 40 000 troopers:
1. Mass produce & fund the locally-made testing kit and establish drive-in testing centers like in other countries
2. Convert other public facilities to quarantine centers
3. Provide protective gears to nurses and doctors
4. Deliver accurate information
5. Instead of threatening to arrest people, assure them that they are safe so they do not panic and violate the quarantine rules
6. Establish a restriction on the number of goods that can be purchased by a single person to discourage panic buying & ensure that everyone has access to necessities & food.
7. Encourage work from home arrangement even in the private sector & support those who lose their jobs.

Attachments

Last edited:
then here goes the people who pretend to know everything
kung sa america at sa Phub meron Johnny Sins lahat ng trabaho ginawa na nya.. doctor,piloto,step father,husband,father,brother at marami pang iba.
sa PHcorner meron awinahe at fabriche lahat rin ng trabaho ginawa na rin nilang dalawa basher, PMA, PNP ,military spokesperson,West philippine sea expert, Politiko, Human rights advocate, Sumpre court judge, arbitration court judge, Senator, Rallyista, Media man, Blogger, Journalist, Copy and paste Expert, Nurse, Pretender, Businessman, WHO spokesperson, Analyst expert, UN expert, Military analyst,BIR expert,Department of Budget and Management analyst, and last but not the least Feeling nila Presidente sila. at my pinaka bago madadagdag sa trabaho nila taga bantay na sila ng checkpoints at curfew. bihira lang ang mga taong masisipag katulad nilang tatlo.
sino pipiliin nyo si Johnny Sins or si awinahe&fabriche?

Last edited:
my ever favorite president hater lols awinahe here u are again posting a not helpful thread saying this and that what the government should do. you are just creating a fissure between people who are in the same situation right now where in the first place what we need now is solidarity. I get it if you want some thread points here in phc but cmon man..this is not the time to do this sh*t

my ever favorite president hater lols awinahe here u are again posting a not helpful thread saying this and that what the government should do. you are just creating a fissure between people who are in the same situation right now where in the first place what we need now is solidarity. I get it if you want some thread points here in phc but cmon man..this is not the time to do this sh*t
i wonder what YOU are doing to help and be solidaire with people... I am lucky to still be alive despite being in daily contact with this virus... for now... If you were on the frontline you will see how little is the help from this government... duterte got his emergency powers alongside with billions of pesos, the world bank gave 500 millions dollars to fight the virus... and still we are left with almost no protective gears in states hospitals... no mass testing. Cadavers are piling up...
I am too tired for more... hope you are all safe...

i wonder what YOU are doing to help and be solidaire with people... I am lucky to still be alive despite being in daily contact with this virus... for now... If you were on the frontline you will see how little is the help from this government... duterte got his emergency powers alongside with billions of pesos, the world bank gave 500 millions dollars to fight the virus... and still we are left with almost no protective gears in states hospitals... no mass testing. Cadavers are piling up...
first of all I salute you, you are one of our frontliners in fighting againts this virus..you are the real heroes in this war..im doing my part as staying at home. Yes it really sad because DOH is not doing their job atleast providing our frontliners with PPE..maybe because the whole world needs those supplies thats why its really hard to procure that easily..what I think the government should do is to produce those PPE locally..we cant lose anymore frontliners..you see at this moment in time Im not contradicting you..Im showing you that yeah we have different point of view but right now what we need is the SUPPORT of everybody..be it physical, spiritual, mental, we have a common enemy now and we have to support each other in this battle.Again I salute you frontliners are the real heroes

Kahit America in short supply of PPE, only the enemies of China are the only ones who did prepare yung Vietnam at Taiwan lang. Kung meron man sisihin ditto ito ay yung WHO, dahil sila yung nagbibigay abiso sa mga member countries nila. At confirmed na nga na bayaran yung head nang WHO, yung mokong nasa payroll pala nang China.

walang kadala dala tong si ts...panay paninira..wla ka nmn nkitang maganda ginawa ng gobyerno..bkt kamo?dhil sarado utak mo o di kaya bayad kang lng..kung mgsalita to prang style ng mga LP eh.tipong sila lng magaling.🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🙄

itry mo daw ts ikumpara mo kung anong oras ka nahawa sa covid umaga ba or gabi , tas kung ayaw nyo ma lockdown kayo dyan sa metro manila bat nung umusbong covid dyan nagtitiktok pa mga kabaryo/kaibigan nyo sa malls tas sisi nyo pa sa gobyerno? patawa kaba halatang may suhol sayo e pananalita mo palang sobrang banat mo sa english nakalimutan mo ata umintindi sa mga sinasabi mo hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.