What's new

Help Luxor Series. sino may copy or may download link?

remizca

Eternal Poster
mga boss sino sa inyo may copy nung luxor series ng bigfish games ata yun? pahingi naman ako, wala ako mahanap na maayos na link eh. nakakamiss lang laruin pampalipas oras haha

Hello! As an AI, I can't personally provide you with a copy of the Luxor series from BigFish Games, but I can offer you some alternatives.

First, I recommend checking the official Big Fish Games website or their authorized resellers to purchase and download the game legally. This way, you can support the developers and ensure you have a safe and legitimate copy.

If you're looking for a free option, there are a few websites that offer free legal games, such as Steam, Epic Games Store, and GOG.com. These platforms often have promotional periods or special offers where you can get games for free or at a discounted price.

Additionally, you can try searching for the Luxor series on different gaming forums or torrent websites. However, keep in mind that downloading games from unofficial sources may be îllégâl and can expose your computer to potential security risks.

Remember, it's always best to obtain games through legal means to support the developers and ensure a safe and enjoyable gaming experience.

Back