What's new

Closed Love advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
being single is not the issue. yung decision at choice mo. but take this, life is a gamble din ts. hindi masamang magkamali dahil dun tayo natututo. madaming options, madaming choices, at madaming pagpipilian. kaya pumili ka. --Leni Robredo

I'm single for almost 6 months from 2years relationship and now someone's want to court me, He give his full effort and I appreciated that but you know I'm trying to entertain him but my heart saying that you need to rest for awhile hmmm I think this is not the right time for me to love again. 🙃 What do you think?

Exactly! If you still in confuse or hesitation no need for you rush. Anyways you can rest your heart for awhile. Love knows no rush. If the guy is currently courting on you. Tell him that you're not ready yet. If he really loves you then. He will wait for the right time when you are ready 😉

I'm single for almost 6 months from 2years relationship and now someone's want to court me, He give his full effort and I appreciated that but you know I'm trying to entertain him but my heart saying that you need to rest for awhile hmmm I think this is not the right time for me to love again. 🙃 What do you think?
Hmm, depende. Kasi ako inabot ako ng 1 year and 4 months bago ako nagka GF ulit eh. So siguro need more time pa to rest your heart sis. Hehe

Hi, sis. I'm single for 4 years and madami pong nanligaw sa akin. Lahat po nireject ko kasi narealize ko that there is more to life than lovelife! Hahahaha! Char lang. Pero di pa kasi ako ready kaya di ko pinupush, kasi ayoko magkamali. :)
Ipagpray mo lahat ng decisions mo sa life, iguguide ka ni Lord sa tamang daan. :)
Kaya pala lagi ni-rereject mo ko.. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.