What's new

LOVE ACCORDING TO BOYS AND GIRLS.

ARVIN M

Kindness matters.. 😊
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
LOVE ACCORDING TO BOYS AND GIRLS.
1. Love is when you go out to eat and give a bunch of chips to someone without wanting the other person to give them to you. (Gianluca, 6 years old).
2. When grandma had arthritis and couldn't put on nail polish anymore, grandpa would do it for her even though he had arthritis too. This is what love looks like. (Rebecca, 8 years old).
3. Love is when the girl puts on the perfume, the boy puts on the aftershave, then they go out together to smell each other. (Martina, age 5).
4. Love is the first thing you feel, before evil comes. (Carlo, 5 years old).
5. Love is when someone hurts you and you're very angry, but you don't scream to make them cry. (Susanna, 5 years old).
6. Love is that thing that makes us smile when we're tired. (Thomas, 4 years old).
7. Love is when mom makes coffee for dad and tastes it first to make sure it’s good. (Daniel, 7 years old).
8. Love is when mommy gives daddy the best piece of chicken. (Elena, 5 years old).
9. Love is when my dog licks my face even if I've left it alone all day. (Anna Maria, 4 years old).
10. Never say “I love you” if it’s not true. But if it’s true, you need to say it many times. People do not forget. (Jessica, 8 years old).
Unknown Author

438088726_122151094142046498_2730595700393855639_n.jpg

Attachments