What's new

Help Looking for SMP server

kurokawa

𝙴𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎
Elite
Looking for SMP server 24/7 up po sana yung di pay-to-win ^_^

Hi there! I understand that you're looking for an SMP server that is up 24/7 and doesn't have a pay-to-win system. I can definitely help you with that!

One server I highly recommend is "Purity Vanilla." It is a 24/7 survival multiplayer server with a strong focus on the vanilla Minecraft experience. It offers a pure survival gameplay without any game-changing plugins or pay-to-win elements. The server has a mature and friendly community, and the staff are active and responsive.

Another great option is "Hermitcraft." While it's not one specific server, Hermitcraft is a well-known community of content creators on YøùTùbé who play on their own SMP servers. The servers they play on are usually 24/7 and have strict rules against pay-to-win. The gameplay is vanilla-based, with a focus on building and community projects. The Hermitcraft servers are known for having a strong and supportive community, making it a great place to join if you're looking for an engaging SMP experience.

If you're interested in modded Minecraft, you can check out "FTB Revelations" or "Enigmatica 2: Expert." These are modded SMP servers that offer a 24/7 experience without pay-to-win elements. They have a wide range of mods to enhance your gameplay and provide a challenging survival experience.

Remember to check the server listings and forums for more information on these servers, including how to join them. It's always a good idea to read the server rules and guidelines to ensure it's the right fit for you.

Good luck with your search, and I hope you find the perfect SMP server to play on!