What's new

Help Locking LTE Bands - PLDT Home FX-ID3

Juan_75

Honorary Poster
Established
Hello experts,

I am trying to understand what difference it makes when locking one (1) LTE band on our modem versus letting all the LTE bands' frequencies flow in.

Currently locked to bands 28 and 3 on my modem, but I'm wondering what happens when I lock all the bands on this FX ID3.

Many in this community suggest only selecting one band and lock it, but due to uncertainties as to which bands are available in my area I am thinking of simply locking all of these bands and hope for the best results.

What are your thoughts? Looking forward to your help.

Thank you in advance!

Many thanks Juan_75 It automatically selected Band 1 after unticking the other bands and putting 0 on the time disconnect. Before doing this, my dl spd is 500kbps-1mbps but after doing it went up to a stable 2mbps-10mbps. Big help as I am working from home.

inspect is the key, you can easily edit the html source of the forms, the server of this modem doesn't have form validations. if the input is disabled, just enable it.

also, for people who are still on pldt_1.1.0 version, edit the remote upgrade URL by adding .off at the end. that will disable automatic updates. I believe in the latest updates of the modem, the password of the super admin was already changed.

Last edited:
Wala pong ganun sa mga modems na provided ng smart at globe. Kailangan po bumili ng separate router na may bandwidth control.
Lods, ask sana ako kung paano xa ma lock sa Band 41. I appreciate yung help mo dun sa english speakeni pero pa instruct nlang ako for Band 41 please. 41 tlga malakas d2 sa amin eh.. Pano xa ma permanent sa 41 or kung hindi man eh mas madaming time xa sa band 41 like alas 4 ng madaling araw upto alas 5 ng madaling araw lng xa hindi 41. Salamat kung mapansin man boss