What's new

Closed LET THE MAN DO HIS JOB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I offer no apology for what I am posting, for this is truly how I feel. This is my opinion, not a debate. If you disagree, or find my opinions offensive, I'm perfectly fine with that and no, I'm not offended, feel free to unfriend me immediately.
I have lived through several Philippine Presidents prior to our current President Duterte. In my lifetime, I have never seen nor heard of a president examined over every word he speaks, humiliated by the public to the point of disgrace, slandered, ridiculed, insulted, lied to and beyond common logic, threatened with death.
I am truly ashamed of the people of my country. I am ashamed of the ruthless, hating, cruel, Duterte haters who display themselves as to having no pride, morals, ethics nor values in our country's traditions.
Our Elders taught us 30, 40+ yrs ago to respect our President, whether we voted for them or not, and all these news stations and reporters who feel they have the right to carry on with obvious lies & say the things they do for a good story.
Every other President before he was elected, that took the oath of office, was left alone, wasn't on the news 24/7, examined by their every word. Always being pressured to do this or that & never given the time to take care of the important work this country really needs.
I know he is not perfect, very different than what we've become in general to but enough is enough, leave the man alone and let him do his job!
None of the other Presidents in their times were spotless or perfect either. I want our President Rodrigo Duterte to succeed and try to make our Philippines great again!
Yes, I am a Duterte supporter.
I always have been! 👊
I am Spymopats

"Our Elders taught us 30, 40+ yrs ago to respect our President, whether we voted for them or not"
Respect begets respect. He sell our lands to China. He is the bigtime druglord in the country. How can we respect him?

sell our land? basahin mong maigi?
He sell our lands to China. Binebenta niya ang ating lupain sa mga instik. Search on the news, inuubos ang lupain sa kabundukan then sailed into the artificial islands made by the Chinese.

Nanguha siya ng mas maraming Chinese workers sa Pinas imbes na Pinoy na unemployed.

He sell our lands to China. Binebenta niya ang ating lupain sa mga instik. Search on the news, inuubos ang lupain sa kabundukan then sailed into the artificial islands made by the Chinese.

Nanguha siya ng mas maraming Chinese workers sa Pinas imbes na Pinoy na unemployed.
Alam mo ba mas maraming pinoy workersa china kaysa chinese worker dito sa pinas! walang kang proof na binenta sa china at isang fake news yan. Patunayan mo at wag kang daldal ng daldal dito

Hello dear spymopats I have one thing to say: Learn, Learn, Learn. Read a lot. Start from reading the newspapers, next is maybe you want to take some degree like BS in Philosophy, Sociology or any course you want. :)

source by: ☝

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or link deleted by ☝

July 2016-date of post

governor as per article involve is Hermogenes Ebdane Jr which serve

In office
30 June 2010 – 30 June 2016

Gov. Amor Deloso says the soil and rocks dumped by China in the region of Scarborough Shoal were taken from Zambales in a two-year operation that involved seven Chinese mining firms to mask the cover up.

do the math when did it happen...

-yan daw proof na binenta ni pres duterte sa tsina-kaso dinelete din nya kayo na po bahala humusga:p

Last edited:
I suspect that you copy pasted what you have posted. I suspect that you are a "media advertiser." Please. Ikaw rin ang magbabayad ng utang ng ngayon. Be a responsible citizen :D. No offense TS

Attachments

"Our Elders taught us 30, 40+ yrs ago to respect our President, whether we voted for them or not"
Respect begets respect. He sell our lands to China. He is the bigtime druglord in the country. How can we respect him?
no proof hearsay lang lahat

Im a
Hello dear spymopats I have one thing to say: Learn, Learn, Learn. Read a lot. Start from reading the newspapers, next is maybe you want to take some degree like BS in Philosophy, Sociology or any course you want. :)
Im a degree holder... Learn3x ba kamo... Wla kang alam... Dont tell about taking bachelor degree... Stupid lazy brat

Kw anu ba natapos mo? Sino kaba sa akala mo? May natapos ka nga ba dahil sa yabang nga pananalita mo halatang mangmang ka namn.... Wag kang magyabang kng anung natapos mo. Yabang nmn nito taong to... Kawawang nilalang

you dont need a degree to undertand and know things about you..nowadays degree is just use to brag just like what your doing as if u know everything as if u have a degree so u feel like u have s superior knowledge..if i know its ur parents u sustained ur studies..spoiled ass brat im betting u dont even know how to tie ur shoes right..put some facts on the table not some fakes news article that u just pick up from some trashcan

you dont need a degree to undertand and know things about you..nowadays degree is just use to brag just like what your doing as if u know everything as if u have a degree so u feel like u have s superior knowledge..if i know its ur parents u sustained ur studies..spoiled *** brat im betting u dont even know how to tie ur shoes right..put some facts on the table not some fakes news article that u just pick up from some trashcan
Hayyyyy. I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.