What's new

Closed Learn and make lte mgc free net. free payload and ssh lifetime! kpn ultimate past and real no load!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you will never be fluent in english if you dont STUDY the basics of the language first! he..he.
Even you, you still need to study the basics of the language since you don't know how the rules of english works. That's why never judge people if you're not even good at it.

[QUOTrx_Heller, post: 5223298, member: 600436"]Even you, you still need to study the basics of the language since you don't know how the rules of english works. That's why never judge people if you're not even good at it.[/QUOTE]

oh really? is there something wrong with the way I express myself in english? then tell me what it is and I will quit phc.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
take my advice, study..study..study...

STOP trying so hard to be cool!:):):)

[QUOTrx_Heller, post: 5223298, member: 600436"]Even you, you still need to study the basics of the language since you don't know how the rules of english works. That's why never judge people if you're not even good at it.

oh really? is there something wrong with the way I express myself in english? then tell me what it is and I will quit phc.:)[/QUOTE]
I was talking about your english, you're not using any rules of it. You're melodramatic person who thinks english is the way to express yourself.

take my advice, study..study..study...

STOP trying so hard to be cool!:):):)
Also take your own advice and stop being cool, your english is not perfect as mine. You're just insulting me whenever i made something wrong in my grammar.

takte nkakadugo ng gilagid ang thread na to,mga call center agent ng andoks at sabino funeral homes ang ngtatagisan ng english hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back