What's new

Closed Learn and make lte mgc free net. free payload and ssh lifetime! kpn ultimate past and real no load!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pano mo naman nasabi agad na mostly walang kwenta ito nasubukan mo na ba?
I could translate it in english for you.

It's no use for people that doesn't have the required ip address to make this trick work. This is why i prefer english rather than tagalog.

I could translate it in english for you.

It's no use for people that doesn't have the required ip address to make this trick work. This is why i prefer english rather than tagalog.
yes its no use but this trick only provided for the people who had a mgc sim with ip of 10.11 and 10.83.
the thread starter indicated that the thread is regarding for mgc freenet. If you dont have an ip as i mention before
sorry to say this thread is not for you

yes its no use but this trick only provided for the people who had a mgc sim with ip of 10.11 and 10.83.
the thread starter indicated that the thread is regarding for mgc freenet. If you dont have an ip as i mention before
sorry to say this thread is not for you
Yep, see, walang kwenta. My Globe Connect Sim isn't really available nationwide and this only works if you're in a certain places in the philippines.

[QUOTE="Alex_Heller, post: 5214747, member: 60043kayep, see, walang kwenta. My Globe Connect Sim isn't really available nationwide and this only works if you're in a certain places in the philippines.[/QUOTE]

working nga kasalanan ba naman ni ts kung wala kayo 10.ip? yung post mo nga kagabi ang walang kakwenta kwenta tapos nag english ka na naman ng sobrang sakit sa ulo..... nakakamigraine!:)

wag masyado trying hard, aral aral din pag may time! para matuto ka muna correct grammar boss!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
nakakuha ka pa ng tropa mo may kasabay ka na sa pag aaral he..he..he..hi..hi.hi..hi..:):):)

[QUOTE="Ryecon, post: 5216042, member: 781ku parang may laman ha[/QUOTE]

depende po yan kung pano mo babasahin o kung sino magbabasa:)

[QUOTE="Ryecon, post: 5216042, member: 781ku parang may laman ha

depende po yan kung pano mo babasahin o kung sino magbabasa:)[/QUOTE]

sa tingin ko ma mali sa sinabi mo pinagsama mo kasi sila

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back