What's new

Closed LAZADA SCAM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

missterry

Eternal Poster
Hello guys, yung friend ko kasi parang na scam ata sha or not ata, na scam talaga siya. Remember before na may mega discount si lazada sa mga gadgets? At that time, yun. Naipalabas nga yun sa eat bulaga if you still remember or watched it incase. So yun, she directly contacted the seller mismo, and my friend thinks shes at fault also because she did not bought it in the app but contacted the seller directly instead kasi sabi rin naman sa seller na you don't have to buy it from the app which is lazada. Being so desperate because of the incoming online class also because she don't have her gadgets already, her mind is only focused on one thing and which is na ma buy nya yung phone and get it.

So their transaction started by the seller wanting to be ρáíd rushly by my friend. Nagmamadali yung seller. So agad namang nagbayad yung friend ko via 7-11 bayun thru gcash. Btw, the cellphone was Realme 6 if i could still remember tapos it costs like mga 7,500 pesos. Long story short, pinag bayad yung friend ko ng upto 12k+ in total with the demurrage fee bayun? And the parcel or the item supposedly should be delivered yesterday but the thing is, the seller wants my friend to pay another 2k !! Wow, im worried about her and her family especially this time of pandemic, and during their transactions, pabago bago yung gcash accounts ng seller and parang iba iba yung tao yung nakakausap ng friend ko.

I have screenshots but parang andami so I can't drop them here.

ps. the name of the shop is, Benton Store. Wala akong pake kung mapahiya shang ku¶al sha.

received_1609999429173361.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.