What's new

IPTV Korea IPTV 2.0 (Still free to use)

Sana po malagyan yung mga blank chamnels. More power lodi
Blank channels are intended for channel numbering purposes (some IPTV players have already supported custom channel numbers on m3u playlists directly but most do not hence the use of placeholders to ensure that the station (ex: SBS) in on the channel number that it is assigned (ex: channel 6), malilinis din yung mga blank channels once most players start supporting the ch-number tag.

EDIT: sige na kasama na yung KBS Gayo Daechukje sa mga Year-end show na may special channels.
Sorry if i forgot to do that during the KBS Gayo Daechukje because of so many pending transactions that are needed to be processed at work, have already put up the backup feeds of the Gayo Daejeon of SBS tomorrow before going to my home province, gonna set up for MBC and JTBC as well as long as i'm aware, again i apologize for not putting up the KBS backups on that day.

Screenshot_20221224-185418.jpg

Screenshot_20221224-185418.jpg

SBS Gayo Daejeon is now on Channel 6 and on the backup feeds placed on Channels 2-4, 8, 13, 26, 28-30, 151, 155, and 159-165.

Attachments

jadwal-mbc-gayo-daejejeon-2022j-20221227120328.jpg

The MBC Gayo Daejejeon backups are now up on channels 2-4, 8, 13, 26, 28-30, 152, 156, 158, 166-176 and in freaking full HD on 182, meanwhile new years eve revelry news coverage (the usual naputukan ng paputok death toll, festivities, situationers and the ringing of the Bosingak bells) are on (as per my schedule checking) JTBC (channel 5), KBS1 (channel 9), YTN (channel 24), Yonhap News TV (channel 23), MBN (channel 16), and TV Chosun (channel 19), have a happy new year everyone!

Attachments

NOTICE:
TVing channels currently have errors on most servers while Seezn channels including ENA are unavailable due to the shutdown of the said service see the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for reference, if you want to watch ENA (marked Sky Drama on the site), OCN, JTBC3 and JTBC Golf do visit this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. instead, thank you.

EDIT:
A chap just reached me and provided stable replacement feeds for OCN and the sports channels, may feed din ENA kaso unstable but at least bearable until i manage to grab a better feed.

Last edited:
NOTICE:
TVing channels are back up at the moment but expect slow loadups dahil may topak yata server nila.

Hi Miss hyunakim sa iptv saan po available yung Seoul Music Awards ?kasi mamayang 6pm start na😅
KBS Joy sa channel 70
NOTICE:
Gonna make some updates regarding Wavve channels, as well as the backup feeds (singit ko lang ito sa mga pending na need i record sa work).
UPDATE:
the server updates are done.

Last edited:

Users search this thread by keywords

1. tvn asia
  2. Korea iptv
  3. Korean
  4. KOREAN IPTV
  5. Sbs iptv
  6. Mnet
  7. spotv
  8. Panel