What's new

IPTV Korea IPTV 2.0 (Still free to use)

a chap just blow up a Mnet feed on Github, gonna add that to the list later (again as TEST only sa channel 198).
please reload your players, already placed the new Mnet feed on Channel 27 (the sudden decision change is because always up naman yung proxy na gamit nung gumawa ng feed and mukhang walang katayan ito for the long term kaya sa mismong 27 ko na siya ilalagay), for those who want the old feed i will place it on channel 198.
EDIT: is it time na magdagdag ng EPG support sa playlist? kasi kaya hindi ko nilalagay EPG support is because most words written are in Korean which baka hindi niyo mahintindihan, but need your thoughts on this.

Last edited:
please reload your players, already placed the new Mnet feed on Channel 27 (the sudden decision change is because always up naman yung proxy na gamit nung gumawa ng feed and mukhang walang katayan ito for the long term kaya sa mismong 27 ko na siya ilalagay), for those who want the old feed i will place it on channel 198.
Bad news nakatay yung mnet feed, gonna revert later kakagaling ko work

Bad news nakatay yung mnet feed, gonna revert later kakagaling ko work
fixed, please refresh

Last edited:
UPDATE: May stable na po tayo na token ng Seezn streáms, ENA is now on Channel 72 (like the rest of the entertainment channels), JTBC3 Sports and JTBC Golf is now re-added on Channels 104 and 105 respectively, also changed the dead main server.

Last edited:
UPDATE: New Channels:
OCN on Channel 98
SPOTV1 Korea (Papa JYP and his NBA sportscasting) on Channel 106
SPOTV2 Korea (KBO League) on Channel 107
please refresh your players.

UPDATE: there are some channels na mula wavve ang nagkakaerror (particularly MBC Drama and KBS Drama), sa wavve mismo yung may problema at hindi sa mga servers.

UPDATE: Added new Mnet server, please refresh (Note: this is similar to the already dead server of Yzashi mnet.xp3.biz but this time using a code that i made that is near or similar to the system that Yzashi is using i managed to host the proxy generator using a spare server, this was first added in AdoboTV via their servers but i have decided to make a mirror for use in this playlist.).

Last edited:
Nageerror po habang nirerefresh yung playlist, minor issue lang po ba to?
sa PLDC/talino oo ganyan error pero DNS settings lang yung solution.

UPDATE: already applied Geoblock on the Mnet proxy scrapper for protection purposes as well as to reduce heavy bandwidth lalo na free web hosting lang gamit ko para dito, if you want to watch Mnet from abroad (lalo na mga OFW na KPop fan, do use You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. instead.).
Made the proxy stream scrapper because of MAMA 2022 lalo na maraming gusto na makapanood without any issues dahil sa problem ng mga usual servers na gamit natin.

Last edited:
Down ang playlist server as of now, please be advised.
UPDATE AS OF 11/26/2022: Still offline pa rin public server if tatagal pa ito ng higit sa 1 week i might move the playlist elsewhere.

Last edited:
singit sa break namin dahil maraming mga payments na need irecord sa office (that is how hard it is working in a real estate company), the playlist is back magdagdag na ako ng backup feeds for 2022 MAMA and replace some dead feeds.
UPDATE: Channels 2-4, 8, 13 and 26-30 are now assigned for 2022 MAMA backups, also replaced dead streams, added new radio channels and upgraded SBS Visual Radio to HD (due to dead SD stream).

Last edited:
NOTICE: 2022 MAMA Special streams to be removed from the playlist later after the replay of the best performances later at 10:00PM Manila time, this backup setup will return on the day of the SBS Gayo Daejun and MBC New Years Countdown.

EDIT: sige na kasama na yung KBS Gayo Daechukje sa mga Year-end show na may special channels, if JTBC will also have a Year-end music special most likely meron din tayong special feeds as well. (unless HYBE produced nanaman yung show dahil prone sa stream block sa TVing yun.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PmY

Users search this thread by keywords

1. tvn asia
  2. Korea iptv
  3. Korean
  4. Mnet
  5. KOREAN IPTV
  6. Sbs iptv
  7. Koreaiptvonphc
  8. spotv