What's new

Trivia Kaayon ba ng Science ang Bibliya?

Gentleman007

Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction
Oo. Although ang Bibliya ay hindi isang aklat-aralin sa Science, tumpak o accurate ito sa sinasabi nito tungkol sa Science . Pag-isipan ang ilang halimbawa na nagpapakitang agree ang Science sa Bibliya, pati ang mga detalye nito na napatunayang tama❤️

May sinasabi ba ang Bibliya na mali sa pananaw ng mga siyentipiko?
FB_IMG_1632954712623.jpg

Attachments

bible is not only that, science is not only that either

that's some similarities though, nice

Last edited:
The Bible had been tested and continued to be tested but somehow still firmly standing in truth criticism. From the Enlightenment up to this modern era, one would not stop to wonder why the Bible is still relevant in modern days that was created way way back in our time. The modern intellectuals like the new atheists who, so called based their claims on logic and evidence-based, ironically failed to give us convincing scientific explanations about divine non-existence. On the contrary, the people who dedicated themselves to truth are starting to realize that an intelligent designer is not purely an assumption but scientific evidences strongly suggest there is one.

The modern intellectuals like the new atheists who, so called based their claims on logic and evidence-based, ironically failed to give us convincing scientific explanations about divine non-existence.
yeah strongly agree that there is no need to become atheist since no one can prove both the existence and the absence of the so called god

On the contrary, the people who dedicated themselves to truth are starting to realize that an intelligent designer is not purely an assumption but scientific evidences strongly suggest there is one.
science only has natural selection but no designer

science only has natural selection but no designer
That is what the naturalists would say. However, the cosmological premise that the universe has a beginning and the mathematical probabilities of a universe being created suggest that there is a designer.

cosmological premise that the universe has a beginning and the mathematical probabilities of a universe being created suggest that there is a designer.
science only has big bang plus continuous expansion for universe's beginning but still no designer

The more I study science, the more I believe in God.” ~Einstein.
dagdag ko na din, still from einstein: Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind

i strongly agree that scientist have beliefs, nothing wrong for a scientist to have beliefs, in fact the scientist that authored big bang theory is a priest, that is normal for a person to have beliefs, if only einstein proved scientifically the existence of the so-called god then i would be a fiercely theist person

Last edited:
Paano po?
uniqueness is a random mutation in the genome as it interacts with environment producing variants or variations in traits, some variants survive more than the others and so we can say the surviving variant is the current evolved form of that organism parang pokemon ba hehe

Last edited:
uniqueness is a random mutation in the genome as it interacts with environment producing variants or variations in traits, some variants survive more than the others and so we can say the surviving variant is the current evolved form of that organism parang pokemon ba hehe
Survival of the fittest po ba 'yun?

yeah the fittest will leave the most copies of itself in successive generations, the preservation of favored races in the struggle for life
Ang ibig niyo po bang sabihin ay ang unang nabubuhay na organism ay unti-unting naging iba’t ibang uri ng bagay na may buhay, kasama na ang tao, sa pamamagitan ng random mutation at ng natural selection?

Ang ibig niyo po bang sabihin ay ang unang nabubuhay na organism ay unti-unting naging iba’t ibang uri ng bagay na may buhay, kasama na ang tao, sa pamamagitan ng random mutation at ng natural selection?
di naman naging ibang uri ng living things, kundi ang unang nabubuhay ay unti unting napapalitan ng mas fit na variant as it mutates into more variants hence we will always have the endangered species
800px-Mutation_and_selection_diagram.svg.png

Attachments

di naman naging ibang uri ng living things, kundi ang unang nabubuhay ay unti unting napapalitan ng mas fit na variant as it mutates into more variants hence we will always have the endangered species
View attachment 2043996
Ahhh. How about naman po sa tao? Galing kaya sa hayop na nag-evolve o ibang bagay or talagang may tao simula pa noong una at nag-evolve lang kung paano mag-isip?, Or ano po?

Ahhh. How about naman po sa tao? Galing kaya sa hayop na nag-evolve o ibang bagay or talagang may tao simula pa noong una at nag-evolve lang kung paano mag-isip?, Or ano po?
it applies to all organisms, tao is not exempted, the same process pa din ang sa tao, we all started as carbon molecule, we can say all living things (plants animals humans) trace back to the carbon molecules during the big bang

science only has big bang plus continuous expansion for universe's beginning but still no designer
If you are still trying to push the validity of natural selection as a valid presupposition of no designer, then you deny the valid claim of the mathematical improbablity of creation of the universe, let alone the transformation of non-life to life, via random events. You have to rationally distinguish the difference of the natural probabilities of an event to occur to infinitesimal chance of an event to happen. And based on your insistent belief of natural selection, you definitely failed to distinguish it.

If you are still trying to push the validity of natural selection as a valid presupposition of no designer, then you deny the valid claim of the mathematical improbablity of creation of the universe, let alone the transformation of non-life to life, via random events. You have to rationally distinguish the difference of the natural probabilities of an event to occur to infinitesimal chance of an event to happen. And based on your insistent belief of natural selection, you definitely failed to distinguish it.
the mathematical impossibility of evolution is a further discovery, eventually that mathematical impossibility of evolution will lead to another theory that will de-throne the theory of evolution, but in your case the "mathematical impossibility of evolution" does not mean there is presence of designer automatically, the next theory may prove the designer idea but as of the moment it is still the theory of evolution that is accepted as the most accurate description

it applies to all organisms, tao is not exempted, the same process pa din ang sa tao, we all started as carbon molecule, we can say all living things (plants animals humans) trace back to the carbon molecules during the big bang
Big bang. Medyo pamilyar saakin 'yan.

Sa Bibliya, Hindi nito sinasabi kung paano eksaktong nilikha ng Diyos ang lahat ng bagay. Kaya kung ang uniberso man ay resulta ng pagsabog sa kalawakan, hindi iyan magiging salungat sa sinasabi ng Bibliya. Sa halip, sinasagot ng Genesis 1:1 ang tanong na, "Sino ang sanhi ng big bang?"

Pero bakit kaya may mga nagsasabi na ang big bang ay basta na lang nangyari, at dahil dito, ang mga partikula ng materya ay kusang nagsama-sama at bumuo ng mga bituin at planeta sa loob ng mahabang panahon. (Hindi sinusuportahan ng Bibliya ang paniniwalang iyan.)

Ano kaya ang dahilan nila?
Siguro tulad ng sabi mo po na "science only has natural selection but no designer" at "we all started as carbon molecule, we can say all living things (plants animals humans) trace back to the carbon molecules during the big bang"
Paano kaya magiging posible ito?

Sure ako maraming hindi kumbinsido dito tulad ko na naniniwala sa sinasabi ng Bibliya.

May nabasa ako, napulot ko lang sa tabi-tabi. Joke hahaha! natuwa lang ako sa sinabi mo sa isang thread. Anyway, gusto ko po sana i-share sayo. yun ay kung interested ka po, kung hindi naman, walang problema. 😊.

sinasagot ng Genesis 1:1 ang tanong na, "Sino ang sanhi ng big bang?"
i strongly agree that the bible may have answered the question but since then science have not accepted the bible's anwer, it had gone silent instead

ang mga partikula ng materya ay kusang nagsama-sama at bumuo ng mga bituin at planeta sa loob ng mahabang panahon. (Hindi sinusuportahan ng Bibliya ang paniniwalang iyan.)
nag sama sama is not scientific, saan ba galing iyan, science never mentioned sama-sama or merging, it mentioned an expansion, the opposite hehe

Ano kaya ang dahilan nila?
Siguro tulad ng sabi mo po na "science only has natural selection but no designer" at "we all started as carbon molecule, we can say all living things (plants animals humans) trace back to the carbon molecules during the big bang"
Paano kaya magiging posible ito?

Sure ako maraming hindi kumbinsido dito tulad ko na naniniwala sa sinasabi ng Bibliya.
it is not stated as the truth, it is just stated as the most accurate description for now, theories tend to predict something and their prediction is being compared to a result of trials, continuous testing iyan so possible pa din ma de-throne

May nabasa ako, napulot ko lang sa tabi-tabi. Joke hahaha! natuwa lang ako sa sinabi mo sa isang thread.
hehe minsan kasi nagbabasa ako pero di sila pang reference dahil they're not so convincing for me, so i only post them as my opinion only hehe

Anyway, gusto ko po sana i-share sayo. yun ay kung interested ka po, kung hindi naman, walang problema. 😊.
aba gusto ko iyan mga share share, i need more information badly, feed me with more data kahit mga opinion niyo lang iyan big help iyan saken in my own analysis kahit pa nagbabangayan tayo information is flowing pa din