What's new

Closed Jesus is our healer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayie

Honorary Poster
Reaction
God wants to renew our youth like the eagles. Two heathen kings wanted Sarah to be part of their harem when she was already 92 years old.
Heathen kings use their eyeballs, not their spiritual discernment. It is a physical renewal of youth that happened for Sarah!

If you believe that God forgives all our iniquities, then you can receive healing from all your diseases. Believe right and you will live right.

Song of Solomon 5:15 - Jesus' very demeanor is like the cedars of Lebanon. The Lord Jesus is beautiful.

“His legs are pillars of marble Set on bases of fine gold. His countenance is like Lebanon, Excellent as the cedars.” (Song of Solomon 5:15 NKJV)

You can be changed and transformed just by beholding the glory of the Lord Jesus.
We need to reveal the glory of the Lord so that people can be transformed. The transformation is by the Spirit, not by our efforts.
Some preachers in the pulpit have pulled people into the pit instead of out of the pit.
They reveal the congregation's gory instead of the glory of the Lord. The people's wives do a better job of making them feel guilty and condemned already.
We are righteous not because of what we have done, but because of what Jesus has done.

Romans 4:13 - We can't be the heir of the world while we're sick and flat on our backs.
If you are a wealthy person, you won't give the inheritance to the servant, you will give it to the son!
This promise is not obtained through the Law, but through the righteousness of faith.

“For the promise that he would be the heir of the world was not to Abraham or to his seed through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.” (Romans 4:13 NKJV)

The very first area that Jesus redeemed us from, is sweat. In the Garden of Gethsemane, the very thought of becoming sin for us caused Jesus to sweat blood.
What started in one garden (the Garden of Eden) must end in another garden (the Garden of Gethsemane).

The Law is kindergarten. Grace is more than university. When Israel was a child, God put Israel under the Law.
When the Son came, Israel was no longer a child, so God put Israel under grace.

People aren't turned off by Jesus, they are turned off by religion.

The Law is holy, but it cannot make one righteous. The Law is righteous, but it cannot make us righteous.
The Law was a schoolmaster, but when Grace came, there is no longer a need for the schoolmaster.

Luke 2:25-38 - Simeon's name comes from the word "Shamar" which means "to listen".
Simeon represents the Law. The Law was glad to see Jesus. After Simeon left, Anna came and proclaimed that Jesus is here.
Anna means "grace". When the Law departed, grace came.

“And behold, there was a man in Jerusalem whose name was Simeon, and this man was just and devout, waiting for the Consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him. And it had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord’s Christ. So he came by the Spirit into the temple. And when the parents brought in the Child Jesus, to do for Him according to the custom of the law, he took Him up in his arms and blessed God and said: “Lord, now You are letting Your servant depart in peace, According to Your word; For my eyes have seen Your salvation Which You have prepared before the face of all peoples, A light to bring revelation to the Gentiles, And the glory of Your people Israel.” And Joseph and His mother marveled at those things which were spoken of Him. Then Simeon blessed them, and said to Mary His mother, “Behold, this Child is destined for the fall and rising of many in Israel, and for a sign which will be spoken against (yes, a sword will pierce through your own soul also), that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.” Now there was one, Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was of a great age, and had lived with a husband seven years from her ******ity; and this woman was a widow of about eighty-four years, who did not depart from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day. And coming in that instant she gave thanks to the Lord, and spoke of Him to all those who looked for redemption in Jerusalem.” (Luke 2:25-38 NKJV)

Acts 9:17-18 - Ananias means "grace of God". Ananias prayed for Saul and the scales fell off his eyes.
The first thing that Saul saw when he regained his sight was the grace of God!

“And Ananias went his way and entered the house; and laying his hands on him he said, “Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you came, has sent me that you may receive your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit.” Immediately there fell from his eyes something like scales, and he received his sight at once; and he arose and was baptized.” (Acts 9:17-18 NKJV)

The devil's name, "Satan", means the accuser. He points out what sins you have committed and he tries to point you to yourself.
The Holy Spirit points you to Jesus. Look within you and you'll be stressed, look around you and you will be depressed, look to Jesus and you will be at rest!
When you rest, God works for you. When you work, God rests.

Mark 8:13-21 - The economy of God is the opposite of man. He fed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread, leaving 12 baskets as leftover.
He fed 4000 people with 7 loaves of bread, leaving 7 baskets as leftover.
The bigger the problem, the easier it is for God. God will not allow anything to come in that will give you the credit. All glory is due to Him!

“And He left them, and getting into the boat again, departed to the other side. Now the disciples had forgotten to take bread, and they did not have more than one loaf with them in the boat. Then He charged them, saying, “Take heed, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the leaven of Herod.” And they reasoned among themselves, saying, “ It is because we have no bread.” But Jesus, being aware of it, said to them, “Why do you reason because you have no bread? Do you not yet perceive nor understand? Is your heart still hardened? Having eyes, do you not see? And having ears, do you not hear? And do you not remember? When I broke the five loaves for the five thousand, how many baskets full of fragments did you take up?” They said to Him, “Twelve.” “Also, when I broke the seven for the four thousand, how many large baskets full of fragments did you take up?” And they said, “Seven.” So He said to them, “How is it you do not understand?”” (Mark 8:13-21 NKJV)

If you are sick, you confess that by His stripes you are healed. If there is lack, you confess that the Lord is your Shepherd. If you sin, do you confess your sin?
You don't confess your sins in order to be forgiven. Instead, you confess your sins because you can be honest with God and you know that He loves you.

Acts 10:43-46 - Cornelius was a Roman centurion and he was also a Gentile. The Holy Spirit fell upon Cornelius and his family when the forgiveness of sins through Jesus Christ was preached by Peter.
The Holy Spirit delights when the forgiveness of sins through Jesus Christ is preached.

“To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins.” While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word. And those of the *********ion who believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also. For they heard them speak with tongues and magnify God. Then Peter answered,” (Acts 10:43-46 NKJV)

223128034.jpg
The economy of God is the opposite of man. He fed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread, leaving 12 baskets as leftover. He fed 4000 people with 7 loaves of bread, leaving 7 baskets as leftover. The bigger the problem, the easier it is for God. God will not allow anything to come in that will give you the credit. All glory is due to Him!

Matthew 22:36-40 - What is the greatest commandment in the Law? The greatest commandment is that you shall love God with all your heart, all your soul and all your mind. The second greatest commandment is like it, that you shall love your neighbor as yourself.
No one succeeded in keeping the Law. Even King David failed.
God sent His Son and showed us that He loves us with all His heart, all His soul and all His mind.

““Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?” Jesus said to him, “ ‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”” (Matthew 22:36-40 NKJV)

1 John 4:10 - It's not about our love for God but it's all about His love for us. God sending His Son Jesus to die for us at the cross is the proof of His love for us.

“In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.” (I John 4:10 NKJV)

Jude 1:21 - Keep yourself in the love of God for you.

“keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.” (Jude 1:21 NKJV)

Jesus loved John in a special way. John knew the love of Jesus for him. He practiced the love of Jesus for him.

5 is the number of grace. When Noah's name is mentioned for the fifth time, the Scriptures say that Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.
When Ruth's name was mentioned for the fifth time, the Scriptures say that Ruth found favor in the eyes of Boaz.
Abram wasn't fruitful until his name had a "Hei" (5) added to it to become Abraham.
Sarah wasn't fruitful until her name had a "Hei" added to it to become Sarah.

John 13:22-26 - This is the first time John refers to himself as the disciple whom Jesus loved.
When you lean on Jesus' bosom, you are not resting in your love for the Lord, but in the Lord's love for you.
John was the only one who knew who would betray Jesus.
The one who leans on Jesus' bosom has the closest communion with the Lord and hears the heartbeat of the Lord.

“Then the disciples looked at one another, perplexed about whom He spoke. Now there was leaning on Jesus’ bosom one of His disciples, whom Jesus loved. Simon Peter therefore motioned to him to ask who it was of whom He spoke. Then, leaning back on Jesus’ ******, he said to Him, “Lord, who is it?” Jesus answered, “It is he to whom I shall give a piece of bread when I have dipped it. ” And having dipped the bread, He gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.” (John 13:22-26 NKJV)

Matthew 26:31-35 - Peter boasted in his love for the Lord. He said that he would never betray the Lord and would even follow Him unto death.
But he couldn't even stand in front of a maid and confess that he knew the Lord Jesus.

“Then Jesus said to them, “All of you will be made to stumble because of Me this night, for it is written: ‘I will strike the Shepherd, And the sheep of the flock will be scattered.’ But after I have been raised, I will go before you to Galilee.” Peter answered and said to Him, “Even if all are made to stumble because of You, I will never be made to stumble.” Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you that this night, before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times.” Peter said to Him, “Even if I have to die with You, I will not deny You!” And so said all the disciples.” (Matthew 26:31-35 NKJV)

Judas hung himself. If only he had waited a few hours, because Jesus would have hung for him.
Self-righteousness is a great sin. The self-righteous Pharisees and scribes could not receive from Jesus.
Grace is higher ground. When you become self-righteous, you are fallen from grace.

John 19:25-27 - When you lean on Jesus' love for you, you will be of spiritual use to God.

“Now there stood by the cross of Jesus His mother, and His mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene. When Jesus therefore saw His mother, and the disciple whom He loved standing by, He said to His mother, “Woman, behold your son!” Then He said to the disciple, “Behold your mother!” And from that hour that disciple took her to his own home.” (John 19:25-27 NKJV)

You never know how much God loves you until you know how much God loves His Son.

Luke 3:21-22, 4:1-3 - The Dead Sea is the lowest point on the surface of planet earth.
That is where God affirmed His love for Jesus saying, "You are My Beloved Son; in You I am well pleased...".
In the wilderness, the devil came to Jesus and said to Him "If you are the Son of God..." and he dropped the word "beloved".
If the devil wants to tempt you to sin, he knows he must make you feel unloved.
It is counterproductive for the devil to remind you that you are God's beloved son or daughter.

“When all the people were baptized, it came to pass that Jesus also was baptized; and while He prayed, the heaven was opened. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, “You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.”... Then Jesus, being filled with the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, being tempted for forty days by the devil. And in those days He ate nothing, and afterward, when they had ended, He was hungry. And the devil said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, command this stone to become bread.”” (Luke 3:21-22, 4:1-3 NKJV)

Luke 9:28, 34-36 - At the highest place in Israel, Mount Hermon, God again told Jesus that He is His "Beloved Son".
At the highest and lowest points in Israel, God affirmed Jesus with His love.
We must affirm our love for our loved ones at both the highest and lowest points of their lives.
When we experience God's vertical love for us, only then can we give horizontal love for the people around us.

“Now it came to pass, about eight days after these sayings, that He took Peter, John, and James and went up on the mountain to pray... While he was saying this, a cloud came and overshadowed them; and they were fearful as they entered the cloud. And a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!” When the voice had ceased, Jesus was found alone. But they kept quiet, and told no one in those days any of the things they had seen.” (Luke 9:28, 34-36 NKJV)

Don't be afraid to say the name "Jesus". Even the world, when they can't find a strong expression, they blaspheme the name of Jesus because they know there's something powerful in that name.

Stay Blessed!:)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
but god hate s†éáler like us. we s†éál internet and its so shameful to Jesus.

But what we doing is okay with satan, its tough

Status
Not open for further replies.