What's new

Trivia Israel formally declares war against Hamas as it battles to push militants off its soil

1696819036225.png

Jerusalem and Gaza CNN — Israel has formally declared war on Hamas, setting the stage for a major military operation in Gaza as fighting rages on Israeli soil. Tanks and personnel carriers could be seen on the move near the Israel-Gaza border You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., after Hamas – an Islamist militant group – launched a surprise assault this weekend that has so far killed over 700 Israelis.

Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1696814768037.png

Attachments

Last edited:
ok, so is your final answer true?

True or False
1. the Land of the Philistines was latter called Palestine
2. Philistines live in the Land of Philistines
wala ka na ka torya torya. Pride na lang talaga umiiral sayo i already answered it. state your purpose of bringing that issue and refute my statements below

The point here is that you are avoiding defending your purpose for bringing up the Palestinian-Philistine connection.
The truth is that you wish to legitimate Palestinian claims to the Holy Land by linking them to the ancient people of Philistines.

It will not operate due to various historical factors:

(1) Jews already in the Land when Philistine arrives.
(2) By linking Palestinians to ancient Philistines, you are undermining their distinct culture, religion, and national identity.
(3) It will invalidate Palestinian claims to the land because historical records show that the Philistines are Greek sea people. Identifying them as Philistines is the same as identifying them as intruders and foreigners in the Holy Land.
(4) Palestinians identified themselves as Arabs, and their origins can be traced back to the 7th century Islamic conquest into the region.

wala ka na ka torya torya. Pride na lang talaga umiiral sayo i already answered it. state your purpose of bringing that issue and refute my statements below

The point here is that you are avoiding defending your purpose for bringing up the Palestinian-Philistine connection.
The truth is that you wish to legitimate Palestinian claims to the Holy Land by linking them to the ancient people of Philistines.

It will not operate due to various historical factors:

(1) Jews already in the Land when Philistine arrives.
(2) By linking Palestinians to ancient Philistines, you are undermining their distinct culture, religion, and national identity.
(3) It will invalidate Palestinian claims to the land because historical records show that the Philistines are Greek sea people. Identifying them as Philistines is the same as identifying them as intruders and foreigners in the Holy Land.
(4) Palestinians identified themselves as Arabs, and their origins can be traced back to the 7th century Islamic conquest into the region.

this is the simple point that you wont understand

"there exist a land called philistia, and now its called palestine"

ahaha mas safe ako pag puro productive yung mga kasama ko sa society boss, tsaka kaya lang tinatawag na culto kasi maliit na group lang ang nagsi-share ng ideology

depende na talaga yan, playing god ay hindi approbado na makakamit mo ang perpektong society. like for example yung 1 child policy nang Tsina, ngayun one to sawa na magka anak.

i never said you said it, my questions is do you accept that they the Philistines are greek sea people from the Aegean Sea? do you dispute that historical fact?
is that a fact or opinion of scholars? you should know the difference

i dont know about the veracity of that statement you are asking and i dont have verifiable data to know its truthfulness

this is the simple point that you wont understand

"there exist a land called philistia, and now its called palestine"
I alrady answered that, the history and etimology of that name. On your first comment about it, you are recounting the war between the Philistines and the Jews, implying that they are old enemies, and thereby connecting the Palestinians with the Philistines. pero gipit ka na kasi kaya tumatakas ka at na realze mo na di tama na dinala mo ang Palestinian-Philistine connection dito, as i alrady told you that is an insult with the palestinian people no intelligent palestinian supportters will bring up and employs that argument, there are few ignorant of their history , unfortunately you are one of them 😂

I alrady answered that, the history and etimology of that name. On your first comment about it, you are recounting the war between the Philistines and the Jews, implying that they are old enemies, and thereby connecting the Palestinians with the Philistines. pero gipit ka na kasi kaya tumatakas ka at na realze mo na di tama na dinala mo ang Palestinian-Philistine connection dito, as i alrady told you that is an insult with the palestinian people no intelligent palestinian supportters will bring up and employs that argument, there are few ignorant of their history , unfortunately you are one of them 😂
you said it was a fact

but was it? or it was opinion of scholars

you need to find your final answer

is that a fact or opinion of scholars? you should know the difference

i dont know about the veracity of that statement you are asking and i dont have verifiable data to know its truthfulness
That is why I told you from the beginning that you should do some research on the history of the ancient Middle East, particularly the ancient Palestinians. Ang basehan mo lang ata sa mga Palisteo ay ang bible 😂

i never said that philistines are palestinians

you failed to connect the dots, that there exist a land called palestine

That is why I told you from the beginning that you should do some research on the history of the ancient Middle East, particularly the ancient Palestinians. Ang basehan mo lang ata sa mga Palisteo ay ang bible 😂
are opinion of scholars your fact? you need to research more, your mind maybe fooling you

no wonder, the opinions of the west are also facts to you

so you are not aware that history books are based on the writers point of view and is prone to propaganda?

Last edited:
you said it was a fact

but was it? or it was opinion of scholars

you need to find your final answer
You have merely demonstrated that you are ignorant of the ancient people about whom you are speaking.

Screenshot 2023-10-18 16.29.31.png

i never said that philistines are palestinians
Now you're refuting your ridiculous theory. Sinabi mo yan they are ancient enemies since the old days, refering to the ancient roots of Israeli-Palestinian Conflicts. Tapos ngayon tatakbuhan mo since nakita mo ang repurcussion ng sinasabi mo against Palestinian people 😂

so you are not aware that history books are based on the writers point of view and is prone to propaganda?
We're talking about ancient history, not present history. Scholarly consensus cannot be politicized; it is founded on historical truths from old historical records and archeology. You're engaging in bogus and baseless theory once more. 🤣 So ano ang mas matibay consensus of the scholars or the book you always quoted, The Bible? or the Palestinians Quran and Hadith?

Even if we/you use those two religious sources, the Palestinian claims are still worthless because the Quran states that the Holy Land was handed to the Children of Israel (Jews).

Attachments

Last edited:
Now you're refuting your ridiculous theory. Sinabi mo yan they are ancient enemies since the old days, refering to the ancient roots of Israeli-Palestinian Conflicts. Tapos ngayon tatakbuhan mo since nakita mo ang repurcussion ng sinasabi mo against Palestinian people 😂
im not refuting my statements, you need to read carefully, go back to my original statement

You have merely demonstrated that you are ignorant of the ancient people about whom you are speaking.
you didnt answer the question, was it a fact or opinion of scholars? haha

tama lang giyerahin ng israel ang palistine dapat pinakita nila video anu ginawa ng hamas sa mga civilian yung bang nakabukaka yung mga babae ni rape nila at baby na pinugutan ng ulo. ito namang mga palestine takot sa mga hamas parang sa afganistan takot sa mga rebelde tulad ng mnlf,milf etc. kaya sunodsunuran lang mga civilian sa kanila. hindi tulad aa mga demokratikong bansa tulad ng pilipinas resbak aabutin mo sa mga kamaganak.

Last edited:

View attachment 2788376

We're talking about ancient history, not present history. Scholarly consensus cannot be politicized; it is founded on historical truths from old historical records and archeology. You're engaging in bogus and baseless theory once more. 🤣 So ano ang mas matibay consensus of the scholars or the book you always quoted, The Bible? or the Palestinians Quran and Hadith?

Even if we/you use those two religious sources, the Palestinian claims are still worthless because the Quran states that the Holy Land was handed to the Children of Israel (Jews).

these shows your level of maturity, you don't know about lies in this world

depende na talaga yan, playing god ay hindi approbado na makakamit mo ang perpektong society. like for example yung 1 child policy nang Tsina, ngayun one to sawa na magka anak.
actually they just added one, two-child policy pa din sila ngayon to maintain their working poplulation that supports the larger aging population which is good

si china pumapatay ng bata through abortion, yung akin naman yung legal age ang papatayin pag di siya naging productive sa society so mas may chance yung tao sa policy ko as compared kay china

im not refuting my statements, you need to read carefully, go back to my original statement
what i mean is your changing your statement. Hindi ba? 😂 No worries, I'm used to it; it's a typical occurrence while I'm engaging on the argumentations, yung mga gagawa ng palusot kapag sukol na hahaha 🤣

what i mean is your changing your statement. Hindi ba? 😂 No worries, I'm used to it; it's a typical occurrence while I'm engaging on the argumentations, yung mga gagawa ng palusot kapag sukol na hahaha 🤣
i did not change anything, nalilito ka na

your doing it right now, are opinion of scholars your fact?

tama lang giyerahin ng israel ang palistine dapat pinakita nila video anu ginawa ng hamas sa mga civilian yung bang nakabukaka yung mga babae ni rape nila at baby na pinugutan ng ulo.
what is that compared to wiping out a race by israel boss just because they want to annex all of the region

these shows your level of maturity, you don't know about lies in this world
It merely demonstrates your immaturity in the face of plain facts. Anyway, I get where you're coming from. I used to adore conspiracy theories and hoaxes when I was religious, but my atheism taught me to be reasonable and to follow evidence wherever it leads me.

It merely demonstrates your immaturity in the face of plain facts. Anyway, I get where you're coming from. I used to adore conspiracy theories and hoaxes when I was religious, but my atheism taught me to be reasonable and to follow evidence wherever it leads me.
just like the opinion of scholars that you consider facts

tama lang giyerahin ng israel ang palistine dapat pinakita nila video anu ginawa ng hamas sa mga civilian yung bang nakabukaka yung mga babae ni rape nila at baby na pinugutan ng ulo. ito namang mga palestine takot sa mga hamas parang sa afganistan takot sa mga rebelde tulad ng mnlf,milf etc. kaya sunodsunuran lang mga civilian sa kanila. hindi tulad aa mga demokratikong bansa tulad ng pilipinas resbak aabutin mo sa mga kamaganak.
yung pagpugot ng babies, chismis lang yun ni biden at israel

yung rape naman kahit saang bansa nangyayari yan

yung hamas dapat talaga tumigil na para magovern na ang gaza ng tama

yung israel dapat tumigil na sa pagpatay sa paletinians

Last edited: