What's new

Trivia Israel formally declares war against Hamas as it battles to push militants off its soil

1696819036225.png

Jerusalem and Gaza CNN — Israel has formally declared war on Hamas, setting the stage for a major military operation in Gaza as fighting rages on Israeli soil. Tanks and personnel carriers could be seen on the move near the Israel-Gaza border You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., after Hamas – an Islamist militant group – launched a surprise assault this weekend that has so far killed over 700 Israelis.

Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1696814768037.png

Attachments

Last edited:
so what is your point of bringing the ancient Philistine City kung di para i konek sa mga Palestino eh ano ang punto mo? 😂 you cannot take it back halang ignorant ka sa basic history ng ancient middle east hahahaha 🤣

its about the land, Palestine should be given their land, some philistines blood also runs through the veins of Palestinians

the Land of the Philistines was latter called Palestine

Philistines live in the Land of Philistines

mahirap bang intindihin ulit?

you must recognize your problem first so you can correct it, learn to spot what is true and what is false, otherwise mazezero ka talaga

its about the land, Palestine should be given their land, some philistines blood also runs through the veins of Palestinians

the Land of the Philistines was latter called Palestine

Philistines live in the Land of Philistines

mahirap bang intindihin ulit?

you must recognize your problem first so you can correct it, learn to spot what is true and what is false, otherwise mazezero ka talaga
di lumabas din ang tototo hahaha.. some blood lang, not all?😂

Oh then, since you're using that reasoning... Many accuse Jews of being invaders, and for the purpose of argument, we will accept your ridiculous reasoning.. why should Jews be granted land if Palestinians are Greeks and not the original residents of that region??? Should they cede their ancient homeland to their ancient foe? 😂

Based on your self-defeat argument for the Palestinians, it is more appropriate that it would be more suitable to allocate and give them territory across the Aegean Sea, which aligns with their historical and cultural roots. The absence of that historical argument among Palestinian supporters can be attributed to their accusations of Jewish invasion, despite the fact that they themselves are considered foreigners and invaders on that disputed land, they know that stupidly using that argument of yours, their stance has become a subject of ridicule. I already previously suggested try an alternative arguments rather than that one you have chosen for the obvious reasons of your idiocy on the ancient history of the Middle East. The Palestinian people would harbor negative sentiments towards you for that bulastog na argumento hahahaha 😂

Last edited:
di lumabas din ang tototo hahaha.. some blood lang, not all?😂

Oh then, since you're using that reasoning... Many accuse Jews of being invaders, and for the purpose of argument, we will accept your ridiculous reasoning.. why should Jews be granted land if Palestinians are Greeks and not the original residents of that region??? Should they cede their ancient homeland to their ancient foe? 😂

Based on your self-defeat argument for the Palestinians, it is more appropriate that it would be more suitable to allocate and give them territory across the Aegean Sea, which aligns with their historical and cultural roots. The absence of that historical argument among Palestinian supporters can be attributed to their accusations of Jewish invasion, despite the fact that they themselves are considered foreigners and invaders on that disputed land, they know that stupidly using that argument of yours, their stance has become a subject of ridicule. I already previously suggested try an alternative arguments rather than that one you have chosen for the obvious reasons of your idiocy on the ancient history of the Middle East. The Palestinian people would harbor negative sentiments towards you for that bulastog na argumento hahahaha 😂

you know migration? you loosing sense now with your arguments, im not even countering your arguments because it lacks sense, not even reading it totally actually

Last edited:
you know migration? you loosing sense now with your arguments, im not even countering your arguments because it lacks sense, not even reading it totally actually
Oh, I'm simply following your illogical Middle Eastern argument. You're not reading it because you realize it's stupid to bring up the Palestinian-Philistines Connection argument; it's an argument because you argue that Jews should give up portions of their territory to the Palestinians/Philistines, a historical topic with which you appear to be unfamiliar.

That is not migration, that is invasion, they are well-known for their conflicts with the Jews who already live in that area, so by following your Palestinian-Phililistines Connection, the Palestinians are the true invaders and foreigners on the Holyland, I am not saying they are, I am simply following your dubious and ignorant argument. Arguing using Philistines/Palestinians Connection, a people from the Aegean Sea (who historically came and invaded and had conflicts with the Jewish land) are an insult to Palestinian culture and, more importantly, to the narratives of their Islamic religion, that they are decendants of Prophet Ismail who entered the Holyland during the time of Caliph Umar with the belief that they are the new chosen people to replace the Jewish people. Its an insult to Palestinians. You are not defending Palestinians; rather, you are disrespecting their distinct religious and cultural identities.
Pilisteo amp! hahaha 🤣

Last edited:
Oh, I'm simply following your illogical Middle Eastern argument. You're not reading it because you realize it's stupid to bring up the Palestinian-Philistines Connection argument; it's an argument because you argue that Jews should give up portions of their territory to the Palestinians/Philistines, a historical topic with which you appear to be unfamiliar.

is there no connection? again kung true or false mazezero ka talaga

im not fond of countering nonsense arguments

israel genocide of palestinians in Gaza continues non stop

there will be a time of reckoning

Last edited:
is there no connection? again kung true or false mazezero ka talaga
You've been the one zero out since yesterday, when you brought up the Philistines-Palestinians connection out of your ignorance of ancient Middle Eastern history. Phililistine as a nation and as a national identity vanished when Babylon destroyed them in 600 BCE; they had nothing to do with Palestinians. The Greeks (who were the true and race and identity of the Philistines) began using the term 'Palestine' to refer to the entire region between Egypt and Phoenicia, the term coming directly from 'Philistine', they used it for the whole region because they were more familiar with their own race the invaders (the Philistines) than the Jews or Israelites, Roman Empire carry over the name as an insult on Jewish rebellion, and the name is maintained by British Mandate where according to ancient Middle Eastern history, the term 'Palestinians' emerged in modern times simply as a designation for those who lived in Palestine; it has nothing to do with the distinct nationality and cultures of Palestinians today, most of whom (Palestinians) trace their ancestors back to Arab tribes who settled in the area during the Islamic conquest of the region under the Islamic Caliph Umar Al-Khatabb.

Gonggong Pilisteo pa more 🤣
im not fond of countering nonsense arguments
You have not provided any counterarguments to address my points, because you lack substantive evidence or reasoning to refute them. So your only resort is to responses, flippant and unsubstantial remarks.

israel genocide of palestinians in Gaza continues non stop
They must eliminate Hamas; the war is not for the people of Gaza; do not be an idi0t; you are not a child to not understand the complexities of war, which include casualties on both sides - in this case, a battle against terrorists.
In addition, what is your main objective? Palestinians do not require your supports, as you have already offended them by identifying them as Philistines, the invaders from the Aegean Sea. Napaka hipokrito mo naman hahaha
🤣

there will be a time of reckoning
di pa nga sila nakaka bawi kahit pinag tulung tulungan ng Arab nations ang israel dati nadurog padin sila. Tapos may reckoning ka pa nalalaman 🤣 Reckoning from who? from God, from Allah, naalala ko mahilig ka nga pala mag quote sa Bibliya. Kaya siguro pede naman ako mag quote sa Hadith ng mga Palestino. Ito ba ang sinasabi mo from Islamic Hadith?

Narrated by Abu Huraira, Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say, 'O Muslim! There is a JEW hiding behind me, so KILL HIM. '" (Sahih al-Bukhari)

Last edited:
You've been the one zero out since yesterday, when you brought up the Philistines-Palestinians connection out of your ignorance of ancient Middle Eastern history. Phililistine as a nation and as a national identity vanished when Babylon destroyed them in 600 BCE; they had nothing to do with Palestinians. The Greeks (who were the true and race and identity of the Philistines) began using the term 'Palestine' to refer to the entire region between Egypt and Phoenicia, the term coming directly from 'Philistine', they used it for the whole region because they were more familiar with their own race the invaders (the Philistines) than the Jews or Israelites, Roman Empire carry over the name as an insult on Jewish rebellion, and the name is maintained by British Mandate where according to ancient Middle Eastern history, the term 'Palestinians' emerged in modern times simply as a designation for those who lived in Palestine; it has nothing to do with the distinct nationality and cultures of Palestinians today, most of whom (Palestinians) trace their ancestors back to Arab tribes who settled in the area during the Islamic conquest of the region under the Islamic Caliph Umar Al-Khatabb.

Gonggong Pilisteo pa more 🤣

meron bang false sa mga statement ko? common you need to meditate for you to know what is true or false

di pa nga sila nakaka bawi kahit pinag tulung tulungan ng Arab nations ang israel dati nadurog padin sila. Tapos may reckoning ka pa nalalaman 🤣 Reckoning from who? from God, from Allah, naalala ko mahilig ka nga pala mag quote sa Bibliya. Kaya siguro pede naman ako mag quote sa Hadith ng mga Palestino. Ito ba ang sinasabi mo from Islamic Hadith?

Narrated by Abu Huraira, Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say, 'O Muslim! There is a JEW hiding behind me, so KILL HIM. '" (Sahih al-Bukhari)

time will tell, balik ka dito next year, and read again your statements

They must eliminate Hamas; the war is not for the people of Gaza; do not be an idi0t; you are not a child to not understand the complexities of war, which include casualties on both sides - in this case, a battle against terrorists.
In addition, what is your main objective? Palestinians do not require your supports, as you have already offended them by identifying them as Philistines, the invaders from the Aegean Sea. Napaka hipokrito mo naman hahaha
🤣

several israelis have stated that entire Gaza is Hamas including civilians, they are killing more civilians, children, women than hamas and even bombed entire hospital and are now covering their act with false info that of course someone like you will auto believe like a bot

Last edited:
meron bang false sa mga statement ko? common you need to meditate for you to know what is true or false
If you have the ability to meditate on a statement, you will recognize the historical inaccuracy of your words. You just demonstrated how uneducated you are about your Palestinian-Philistine connection by invoking with a simple answer of true or false. 🤣

time will tell, balik ka dito next year, and read again your statements
ikaw ang bumalik next year, balik aral ka sa pag babasa ng ancient middle east history and its ancient people,you are expressing ideas, akin to a parrot prophet, on the concepts of reckoning and retribution. hahaha 😂
several israelis have stated that entire Gaza is Hamas including civilians, they are killing more civilians, children, women than hamas and even bombed entire hospital and are now covering their act with false info that of course someone like you will auto believe like a bot
Does the views of some Israelis represent the views of all Jews? Who is the auto bot now that believes in disinformation based on the statements of some Israelis, it appears that you have limited knowledge of the intricacy of the wars, and everyone's opinion varies. What if I told you that there are some Jews who support the Palestinian cause, and that you should read Ilan Pape and Norman Finkelstein? But I doubt you are aware of them, for the obvious reason that you are unfamiliar with the complexities of Israeli-Palestinian conflicts, all you know is to believe your own delusiion and sobbing and sitcking your head about your anti-western, anti-US, anti-Israel thesis. hehehehe 🤣

If you have the ability to meditate on a statement, you will recognize the historical inaccuracy of your words. You just demonstrated how uneducated you are about your Palestinian-Philistine connection by invoking with a simple answer of true or false. 🤣

ikaw ang bumalik next year, balik aral ka sa pag babasa ng ancient middle east history and its ancient people,you are expressing ideas, akin to a parrot prophet, on the concepts of reckoning and retribution. hahaha 😂

Does the views of some Israelis represent the views of all Jews? Who is the auto bot now that believes in disinformation based on the statements of some Israelis, it appears that you have limited knowledge of the intricacy of the wars, and everyone's opinion varies. What if I told you that there are some Jews who support the Palestinian cause, and that you should read Ilan Pape and Norman Finkelstein? But I doubt you are aware of them, for the obvious reason that you are unfamiliar with the complexities of Israeli-Palestinian conflicts, all you know is to believe your own delusiion and sobbing and sitcking your head about your anti-western, anti-US, anti-Israel thesis. hehehehe 🤣

ok, lets see next year then, i knew it, you know you cant falsify my statements, you need to learn

ok, lets see next year then, i knew it, you know you cant falsify my statements, you need to learn
Another parrot forecast from you. 🤣
I've already falsified your foolish Palestinian-Philistine connection, and you can't just refute it. The only thing you established by establishing a Palestinian-Philistine link is that you are undermining the Palestinians' historical claims to the Holy Land and disrespecting their distinct cultural, religious, and national identities.

I've already falsified your foolish Palestinian-Philistine connection, and you can't just refute it. The only thing you established by establishing a Palestinian-Philistine link is that you are undermining the Palestinians' historical claims to the Holy Land and disrespecting their distinct cultural, religious, and national identities.

where?

True or False
1. the Land of the Philistines was latter called Palestine
2. Philistines live in the Land of Philistines

if false ang sagot mo sa dalawang yan, zero ka, haha, hirap mo talaga umintindi

after mo magreply, auto reply ko nalang yan sayo, balik ka sa loop na yan.

where?

True or False

if false ang sagot mo sa dalawang yan, zero ka, haha, hirap mo talaga umintindi

after mo magreply, auto reply ko nalang yan sayo, balik ka sa loop na yan.
Sige pag bibigyan kita sa taktika mo at kaawa ka naman 😂 you want an escape route by merely reducing the historical theories you raised by simply answering Yes and No. We will see what is your motives out of your ignorance by bringing Palestinian-Philistines Connection in thisissue.

if my answer is Yes and True ano ang napatunayan mo?
Ano ang kinalaman ng ancient Philistines sa Palestinians?
Does the Philistines are the original inhabitants of that that Land?
Saan nagmula ang mga Philistines?

Last edited:

where? i help you understand
Sige pag bibigyan kita sa taktika mo at kaawa ka naman 😂 you want an escape route by merely reducing the historical theories you raised by simply answering Yes and No. We will see what is your motives out of your ignorance by bringing Palestinian-Philistines Connection in thisissue.

if my answer is Yes and True ano ang napatunayan mo?
Ano ang kinalaman ng ancient Philistines sa Palestinians?
Does the Philistines are the original inhabitants of that that Land?
Saan nagmula ang mga Philistines?

True or False

if false ang sagot mo sa dalawang yan, zero ka, haha

True or False

hahaha tignan mo di ka na makasagot 😂 its only shows how ignorant you are to defend your Palestinians-Philistines Connection. 😂 or do i need to modified my answer para sumagot ka? 😂 Yes or No, im willing to modify my answer

You don't comprehend anything; all you understand is the quandary and negative ramifications of bringing your Philistine-Palestine connections into the discussion. which is why I understand you are scared and hesitant to answer the questions and want an escape route by reducing the issue you raised by answering yes and no. 😂

Last edited:
hahaha tignan mo di ka na makasagot 😂 its only shows how ignorant you are to defend your Palestinians-Philistines Connection. 😂 or do i need to modified my answer para sumagot ka? 😂 Yes or No, im willing to modify my answer

You don't comprehend anything; all you understand is the quandary and negative ramifications of bringing your Philistine-Palestine connections into the discussion. which is why I understand you are scared and hesitant to answer the questions and want an escape route by reducing the issue you raised by answering yes and no. 😂

True or False

True or False

Okay, pag bibigyan kita, I'll change my response if that is the only way to squeeze you of your motives of bring up the Philistines-Palestinians Connection on table

My response is YES/True.
So ano napatunayan mo?
What was the relationship of the ancient Philistines to the Palestinians?
Does the Philistines were the original inhabitants of the holyland?
Does my response negate Jewish claims to the Holy Land?

Last edited:
Okay, pag bibigyan kita, I'll change my response if that is the only way to squeeze you of your motives of bring up the Philistines-Palestinians Connection on table

My response is YES.
So ano napatunayan mo?
What was the relationship of the ancient Philistines to the Palestinians?
Does the Philistines were the original inhabitants of the holyland?
Does my response negate Jewish claims to the Holy Land?

True or False (not yes or no)

if false ang sagot mo sa dalawang yan, zero ka, haha, clearly true or false ang valid na sagot.

True or False (not yes or no)

if false ang sagot mo sa dalawang yan, zero ka, haha, clearly true or false ang valid na sagot.
I already answer True and Yes 😂 redundancy is a sign of idiocy and defeat hahaha
Talagang walang kanang kayang idepensa sa teorya mo, nauunawan ko its a big dillema and big mistakes on you for connecting Palestinians with ancient Philistines hahaha.

The point here is that you are avoiding defending your purpose for bringing up the Palestinian-Philistine connection.
The truth is that you wish to legitimate Palestinian claims to the Holy Land by linking them to the ancient people of Philistines.

It will not operate due to various historical factors:

(1) Jews already in the Land when Philistine arrives.
(2) By linking Palestinians to ancient Philistines, you are undermining their distinct culture, religion, and national identity.
(3) It will invalidate Palestinian claims to the land because historical records show that the Philistines are Greek sea people. Identifying them as Philistines is the same as identifying them as intruders and foreigners in the Holy Land.
(4) Palestinians identified themselves as Arabs, and their origins can be traced back to the 7th century Islamic conquest into the region.

Kahihiyan at malaking instulto ka sa Palestinian cause for their statehood and self-determination, subukan mo sabihin sa mga Palestinians yan sa Gaza na sila ay mga Pilisteo at babatuhin ka talaga nila ng molotov 🤣
Zero ka na sa argumentations pati sa mga Palestinians ay zero ka 😂😂

Last edited:
I already answer True and Yes 😂 redundancy is a sign of idiocy and defeat hahaha
Talagang walang kanang kayang idepensa sa teorya mo, nauunawan ko its a big dillema and big mistakes on you for connecting Palestinians with ancient Philistines hahaha.

The point here is that you are avoiding defending your purpose for bringing up the Palestinian-Philistine connection.
The truth is that you wish to legitimate Palestinian claims to the Holy Land by linking them to the ancient people of Philistines.

It will not operate due to various historical factors:

(1) Jews already in the Land when Philistine arrives.
(2) By linking Palestinians to ancient Philistines, you are undermining their distinct culture, religion, and national identity.
(3) It will invalidate Palestinian claims to the land because historical records show that the Philistines are Greek sea people. Identifying them as Philistines is the same as identifying them as intruders and foreigners in the Holy Land.
(4) Palestinians identified themselves as Arabs, and their origins can be traced back to the 7th century Islamic conquest into the region.

Kahihiyan at malaking instulto ka sa Palestinian cause for their statehood and self-determination, subukan mo sabihin sa mga Palestinians yan sa Gaza na sila ay mga Pilisteo at babatuhin ka talaga nila ng molotov 🤣
Zero ka na sa argumentations pati sa mga Palestinians ay zero ka 😂😂

pag sa exam true or false tapos yes answer mo wrong answer yan.

but good you answer true at long last

thats my only point, dont add to it. my statements are true.