What's new

Trivia Israel formally declares war against Hamas as it battles to push militants off its soil

1696819036225.png

Jerusalem and Gaza CNN — Israel has formally declared war on Hamas, setting the stage for a major military operation in Gaza as fighting rages on Israeli soil. Tanks and personnel carriers could be seen on the move near the Israel-Gaza border You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., after Hamas – an Islamist militant group – launched a surprise assault this weekend that has so far killed over 700 Israelis.

Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1696814768037.png

Attachments

Last edited:
nag bayad sila ng ransom money unfreeze yung pera ng iran from south korean account. wala silang nilabas na pera but it is still a payment for ransom. ikaw yata ang hindi nagbabasa.

technically its not paying though, same sa post mo sa kabila na GDP ay exclusive lang sa mga "products".

Benjamin Netanyahu, the prime minister, who has prided himself on his vast political experience and irreplaceable wisdom in security matters, completely failed to identify the dangers he was consciously leading Israel into when establishing a government of annexation and dispossession, while embracing a foreign policy that openly ignored the existence and rights of Palestinians.

iba naisip ko boss eh, naisip ko if need ba talaga maging matalino ako para maintindihan ko yung confi funds, let's talk about davao, if totoong napakalaki nga ang nagamit aba dapat napakalaki din ang magiging impact, kasi pag mediocre quality lang naman yung impact na nagawa (same impact lang sa maliit na fund) aba she has some explaining to do

Nope, Israel was too confident na they can contain Hamas long term. Sa subrang confident nila ay nag patayo sila nang mga settlements malapit sa border close to Gaza. Before pa yung iba mag bandwagon, Israel was already conducting precision airstrikes sa Gaza, dagdag mo pa nagkaroon nang pandemic.

of course because Palestine region is definitely an arab-controlled society, immigrant lang yung jews, yun yung point ni UN to split the Palestine region into two separate societies: arab-controlled and the jewish-controlled in hopes to give room for God's chosen people

pero itong si israel di pa nakontento sa binigay ni UN na territory, they want to annex everything from the region

ako gusto ko din matikman ni israel ang tamis ng pag-ibig ni muslim countries para matuto na silang makontento at ma-realize na sila yung watak-watak at binigyan lang sila ng homeland for humanitarian reasons

they can't though, pero this will hurt the world economy. We don't need another "arab spring" na umabot na sa Europe(migrant crisis). much worse magkakaroon nang chain reaction at maging world war 3.

Last edited:
Nope, Israel was too confident na they can contain Hamas long term. Sa subrang confident nila ay nag patayo sila nang mga settlements malapit sa border close to Gaza. Before pa yung iba mag bandwagon, Israel was already conducting precision airstrikes sa Gaza, dagdag mo pa nagkaroon nang pandemic.
actually they have settlements inside Gaza strip which they pulled out 2005 and definitely hindi kasama doon ang settlements just outside gaza strip, nag pull-out nga sila pero under sanction pa din yung strip which give way na maging completely hamas-controlled na yung strip by 2007
they can't though, pero this will hurt the world economy. We don't need another "arab spring" na umabot na sa Europe(migrant crisis). much worse magkakaroon nang chain reaction at maging world war 3.
i am beginning to understand why hitler wanted to kill all the jews since totoo naman pala that they are causing political instability

Mga ddshit galit sa Israel. hahaha
present mo na agad yung arguments mo boss kung bakit di dapat magalit sa isang immigrant trying to own all of the land from the people who actually give them a refuge and sacrifice their own land to house the chosen people of an invisible god

course because Palestine region is definitely an arab-controlled society, immigrant lang yung jews, yun yung point ni UN to split the Palestine region into two separate societies: arab-controlled and the jewish-controlled in hopes to give room for God's chosen people
They are not God's chosen people, and that is not the reason why the UN gives them space for Palestine; it is because of the Holocaust and persecution of Jews around the world that the UN gives them space; Jews are people without a homes, and what better location to put them than in their historic homeland? Those lands are their ancient homeland, the old jewish presence and settlements on those territories may be proven without resorting to ridiculous god-chosen-people claims of the Bible.

Prior to partition, there was no such thing as a Palestinian ethnicity/nationality or nation; the area was under British mandate and, before that, the Ottoman Empire; they were Arabs.

So, who exactly are the Palestinians? Where they come from? When we look back into Islamic history of their conquest, we can find the answer:

They are the Muslims who conquest the area in 717 A.D. with 'Umar Ibn Al-Khattab the third Rashidun (rightly guided caliph of Islam). In fact, when they entered (Arab Muslims, which we now call Palestinians), they persecuted the non-Muslims at the time, the Christians, because the Jews were scattered around the world with no nation of their own, and subjected them to Shariah Law, as stated in the Fact of Umar. When Muslims stormed Syria (at the time, Israel, Jordan, and parts of modern-day Iraq), they began imposing their demands on the poor non-Muslims. Let summarize the Fact of Umar that Muslims (Palestinians in Palestine today) enforced on non-Muslims:

We agree not to build, in our cities or around them, any new Christian monasteries, nor churches, nor Christian buildings, nor monks' houses, nor shall we fix or repair, by daytime or by night time, if any of these buildings fall in ruins or are situated in the land now owned by Muslims (Muslims now own all the country so, you are in their land).

We agree to pay and show respect toward the Muslims, and we shall rise and stand from our seats when they wish to sit (if a Muslim enters a place you should stand up and give him your chair, or you will die).

We agree to always dress in the same kind of clothes, all of us, and we shall bind the shame belt around our waists.

As we can see hindi lang Jews ang pinahirapan ng mga Arabo na to na tinatawag na mga Palestino ngayon sa lupain na sinakop nila na ngayon ay inaangkin nila na ancestral homeland nila. Tapos sasabihin mong ang mga Jews ang invaders and immigrants sa sarili nilang ancient homeland? The place in under administration technically speaking it is a British colony disguised in name. Palestinians has no nationality and country to begin with even before British mandate its just a province of Ottoman Empire.
pero itong si israel di pa nakontento sa binigay ni UN na territory, they want to annex everything from the region
Ang mga Palestino ang di marunong makuntento they with their arab nations allies immediately declared war against Israel when the Jews declared their independence. Bakit ko ibibigay ang teritoryo mo after mo ko digmain at matalo kita? para saan to create another terror state like Gaza to attack me again and to compromise the security of my own country? its like picking a stone to hit on your own head.

They are not God's chosen people, and that is not the reason why the UN gives them space for Palestine; it is because of the Holocaust and persecution of Jews around the world that the UN gives them space; Jews are people without a homes, and what better location to put them than in their historic homeland? Those lands are their ancient homeland, the old jewish presence and settlements on those territories may be proven without resorting to ridiculous god-chosen-people claims of the Bible.

Prior to partition, there was no such thing as a Palestinian ethnicity/nationality or nation; the area was under British mandate and, before that, the Ottoman Empire; they were Arabs.

So, who exactly are the Palestinians? Where they come from? When we look back into Islamic history of their conquest, we can find the answer:

They are the Muslims who conquest the area in 717 A.D. with 'Umar Ibn Al-Khattab the third Rashidun (rightly guided caliph of Islam). In fact, when they entered (Arab Muslims, which we now call Palestinians), they persecuted the non-Muslims at the time, the Christians, because the Jews were scattered around the world with no nation of their own, and subjected them to Shariah Law, as stated in the Fact of Umar. When Muslims stormed Syria (at the time, Israel, Jordan, and parts of modern-day Iraq), they began imposing their demands on the poor non-Muslims. Let summarize the Fact of Umar that Muslims (Palestinians in Palestine today) enforced on non-Muslims:

We agree not to build, in our cities or around them, any new Christian monasteries, nor churches, nor Christian buildings, nor monks' houses, nor shall we fix or repair, by daytime or by night time, if any of these buildings fall in ruins or are situated in the land now owned by Muslims (Muslims now own all the country so, you are in their land).

We agree to pay and show respect toward the Muslims, and we shall rise and stand from our seats when they wish to sit (if a Muslim enters a place you should stand up and give him your chair, or you will die).

We agree to always dress in the same kind of clothes, all of us, and we shall bind the shame belt around our waists.

As we can see hindi lang Jews ang pinahirapan ng mga Arabo na to na tinatawag na mga Palestino ngayon sa lupain na sinakop nila na ngayon ay inaangkin nila na ancestral homeland nila. Tapos sasabihin mong ang mga Jews ang invaders and immigrants sa sarili nilang ancient homeland? The place in under administration technically speaking it is a British colony disguised in name. Palestinians has no nationality and country to begin with even before British mandate its just a province of Ottoman Empire.
yes, alam ko yan historic home nila but there was a reset when UN split the region that even arabs don't accept the decision ay need pa din nila mag comply. Israel is also expected to comply with the UN borders but they instead wanted more annexed
Ang mga Palestino ang di marunong makuntento they with their arab nations allies immediately declared war against Israel when the Jews declared their independence. Bakit ko ibibigay ang teritoryo mo after mo ko digmain at matalo kita? para saan to create another terror state like Gaza to attack me again and to compromise the security of my own country? its like picking a stone to hit on your own head.
kaya nga sabi ko si israel ang walang plano tumupad sa UN, they want more just because malakas sila, alam kong both sides merong kabulastugan pero merong reset by UN, this time si israel ang nang-aagaw, nakalimutan nila na UN nagbigay sa kanila ng land na kahit na yung arabo walang magawa tas ngayon agawan pa nila dahil malakas sila, humanitarian reason ang dahilan bakit may lupa sila so bakit di rin sila makontento for humanitarian reason din

yes, alam ko yan historic home nila but there was a reset when UN split the region that even arabs don't accept the decision ay need pa din nila mag comply. Israel is also expected to comply with the UN borders but they instead wanted more annexed
kaya nga sabi ko si israel ang walang plano tumupad sa UN, they want more just because malakas sila, alam kong both sides merong kabulastugan pero merong reset by UN, this time si israel ang nang-aagaw, nakalimutan nila na UN nagbigay sa kanila ng land na kahit na yung arabo walang magawa tas ngayon agawan pa nila dahil malakas sila, humanitarian reason ang dahilan bakit may lupa sila so bakit di rin sila makontento for humanitarian reason din
i will not considered conquered territories as Inagaw, as i repeatedly said its a war bòò†ÿ, alam nila yan may batas ang Islam dyan. di ko na talakayin at nagiging circular na tayo. All i can say is Israel has a vaild security reason not to give back those conquered territories. But i think malapit na maibalik yan after they eradicated The Hamas Israel can seat with the PA the legitimate government of Palestinians after the terrorist eliminated, Wala ng security reason pa ang Israel to kept that conquered territory since PA has history of sitting on the table for peace process, we will see after the war, and i will change my position and opinion if di pa yan naibalik after the destruction of Hamas. For now those territories are important to keep the existence of jewish state and Israel has the right to exist all arab nations should recognize and accept that.

i will not considered conquered territories as Inagaw, as i repeatedly said its a war bòò†ÿ, alam nila yan may batas ang Islam dyan. di ko na talakayin at nagiging circular na tayo. All i can say is Israel has a vaild security reason not to give back those conquered territories. But i think malapit na maibalik yan after they eradicated The Hamas Israel can seat with the PA the legitimate government of Palestinians after the terrorist eliminated, Wala ng security reason pa ang Israel to kept that conquered territory since PA has history of sitting on the table for peace process, we will see after the war, and i will change my position and opinion if di pa yan naibalik after the destruction of Hamas. For now those territories are important to keep the existence of jewish state and Israel has the right to exist all arab nations should recognize and accept that.
no, it still doesn't deny the fact na merong previous owners ang land agaw pa din yun, the original owners just failed to defend kasi nga malakas ang conqueror, alam ko kaya nila mag conquer at sakupin pero humanitarian reason ang dahilan bakit may lupa sila so bakit di rin sila makontento for humanitarian reason din, kaya yung pag oppose ko sa ginagawa nila is because of humanitarian reason din

no, it still doesn't deny the fact na merong previous owners ang land agaw pa din yun, the original owners just failed to defend kasi nga malakas ang conqueror, alam ko kaya nila mag conquer at sakupin pero humanitarian reason ang dahilan bakit may lupa sila so bakit di rin sila makontento for humanitarian reason din, kaya yung pag oppose ko sa ginagawa nila is because of humanitarian reason din
No, the original owner and their arab countries cohorts failed to defend their territory because they started a war, and the repercussions, the war bòò†ÿ of their territories. In terms of security, your humanitarian reasoning is unwise and irrational on that kind of situation of Israel. Your proposal is a suicide mission, it is equivalent to returning an enemy's weapon after subjugation. Israel is not that stup!d, they will not accept another Gaza Islamists terrorist state.

No, the original owner and their arab countries cohorts failed to defend their territory because they started a war, and the repercussions, the war bòò†ÿ of their territories. In terms of security, your humanitarian reasoning is unwise and irrational on that kind of situation of Israel. Your proposal is a suicide mission, it is equivalent to returning an enemy's weapon after subjugation. Israel is not that stup!d, they will not accept another Gaza Islamists terrorist state.
UN give the reset nga for humanitarian purpose, alam ko yang kabulastugan, stll it doesn't deny the fact na humanitarian reason ang dahilan bakit sila meron land, hangga't di sila kontento sa binigay ni UN traydor sila para sakin, humanitarian reason ang point ko at di ako support sa agaw porke malakas

anyway that is my reason that i supoort israel to completely eliminate Hamas. Because only the destruction of that terrorists group is the only possiblity of the renewal of peace process and giving back of those conquered territories.

actually they have settlements inside Gaza strip which they pulled out 2005 and definitely hindi kasama doon ang settlements just outside gaza strip, nag pull-out nga sila pero under sanction pa din yung strip which give way na maging completely hamas-controlled na yung strip by 2007

i am beginning to understand why hitler wanted to kill all the jews since totoo naman pala that they are causing political instability

that's another topic, hindi naman talaga Jews lang yung gusto ubusin nang mga NAZI pati mga blacks at asians. mahilig dati mga tao sa occultism at fringe theories.

that's another topic, hindi naman talaga Jews lang yung gusto ubusin nang mga NAZI pati mga blacks at asians. mahilig dati mga tao sa occultism at fringe theories.
yes obviously it is another topic and i am beginning to understand yung reason ni hitler

ang palestine ay since biblical times pa yan, at sadyang magkaaway yan israelites at palestinians

The Philistines, the Biblical group that occupied a portion of the Jewish Promised Land known as the Land of Canaan in western Israel, were staunch rivals of the Israelites over land claims and because the Israelites did not consider them civilized.

The area contained the five cities (the Pentapolis) of the Philistine confederacy (Gaza, Ashkelon [Ascalon], Ashdod, Gath, and Ekron) and was known as Philistia, or the Land of the Philistines. It was from this designation that the whole of the country was later called Palestine by the Greeks.

Last edited:
ang palestine ay since biblical times pa yan, at sadyang magkaaway yan israelites at palestinians

The Philistines, the Biblical group that occupied a portion of the Jewish Promised Land known as the Land of Canaan in western Israel, were staunch rivals of the Israelites over land claims and because the Israelites did not consider them civilized.

The area contained the five cities (the Pentapolis) of the Philistine confederacy (Gaza, Ashkelon [Ascalon], Ashdod, Gath, and Ekron) and was known as Philistia, or the Land of the Philistines. It was from this designation that the whole of the country was later called Palestine by the Greeks.
From where did you obtain such historical data? Despite your repeated references to the Bible, I assumed you didn't believe in it. 😂

That is a foolish argument, and no Palestinians or their supporters employ it. Philistinians are not descended from Palestinians. The name derives from the Hebrew and Greek words Plistim and Philistoi, which imply "sea people." Why seafarers? Because they arrived from the Aegean Sea as immigrants. Scholars and historians generally agree that Philistine is of Greek origin. Now you understand why they never utilized that argument. Because employing that argument is a self-defeating admission that they are enemies of Abrahamic god, that they are not Arabs, the new chosen people who have replaced God's covenant against his former chosen people, the Jews. The Philistines, who arrived in the coastal region of what is now Israel around 12 BCE, are sea people from the Aegean region; the historical records and evidence indicate that Jews were in the area prior to the arrival of the Philistines. The earliest historical evidence and mentions of Jews (israelites in the saiid ancient inscription) are found in Merneptah Stele, which dates to 1207 BCE. Get some ancient Middle Eastern history books and use another agrument your not helping Palestinians cause, nakasama pa. 😂

I Molotov ka ng mga Palestino nyan kung sabihin mo sila ay mga Pilisteo. hahaha.

Last edited:
Where did you get the information? I thought you didn't believe in the Bible even thoughh you kept because you quoted it. 😂

That is a foolish argument, and no Palestinians or their supporters employ it. Philistinians are not descended from Palestinians. The name derives from the Hebrew and Greek words Plistim and Philistoi, which imply "sea people." Why seafarers? Because they arrived from the Aegean Sea as immigrants. Scholars and historians generally agree that Philistine is of Greek origin. Now you understand why they never utilized that argument. Because employing that argument is a self-defeating admission that they are enemies of Abrahamic god, that they are not Arabs, the new chosen people who have replaced God's covenant against his former chosen people, the Jews. The Philistines, who arrived in the coastal region of what is now Israel around 12 BCE, are sea people from the Aegean region; the historical records and evidence indicate that Jews were in the area prior to the arrival of the Philistines. The earliest historical evidence and mentions of Jews (israelites in the saiid ancient inscription) are found in Merneptah Stele, which dates to 1207 BCE. Get some ancient Middle Eastern history books and use another agrument your not helping Palestinians cause, nakasama pa. 😂

I Molotov ka ng mga Palestino nyan kung sabihin mo sila ay mga Pilisteo. hahaha.

the Land of the Philistines was latter called Palestine,

mahirap bang intindihin?

Philistines live in the Land of Philistines

mahirap bang intindihin ulit?

hindi ba totoo yang dalawang statement na yan? haha, twist lang ng twist tulad ng pagsupport ng Israel sa Hamas, twist pa

the Land of the Philistines was latter called Palestine,

mahirap bang intindihin?

Philistines live in the Land of Philistines

mahirap bang intindihin ulit?

hindi ba totoo yang dalawang statement na yan? haha, twist lang ng twist
ikaw ang nag titwist sabihin mo ba naman ang Palestine ay lugar ng mga Palestino at ang ang mga palestinoi ay pilisteo hahaha.. halatang di ka nagbabasa ng ancient middle eastern history. Ang name na Palestine ay galing sa mga Romano, prior to that they known as Judea and part of Syrian province Emperor Hadrian named it as Syria Palestina where its modern name came as an insult for the jewish revolt, renaming it on their old nemesis. So kahit saan ka wala kang lusot dyan
(1) kung sasabihin mo ang mga Palestino ay decendant ng mga Palesteo (which yun naman talaga gusto mo i imply), it invalidate their claim on the land since philistians are greek origin from Aegean Sea. (2) Kung susundan naman natin ang argumento na ang mga Palestino ang may karapatan sa nasabing lupain dahil sa Kanila pinangalan, aba eh sa pangalan lang pala dahil sang ayon sa history of both bible and roman history naninirahan na ang mga hudyo sa nasabing lupain bago pa ito sinakop ng mga Romano, dahil nga sa nag rebelde sila kaya tinawag na Syria Palestina. Saka susko tutal bible naman basehan mo hahaha yung size and height ba ni Yasen Arafat na leader ng PLO ay Palisteo? they are giants according to biblical myths of your bible, Goliath is Philistinian he is a giant😂 Hanap ka ng matinong argumento as i already said hindi ka nakaka tulong sa Palestinian cause pinasasama mo pa hahahaha, Ngayon ako naniniwala talagang mahilig ka nga sa bogus theory and pseudo history 🤣

Last edited:
ikaw ang nag titwist sabihin mo ba naman ang Palestine ay lugar ng mga Palestino at ang ang mga palestinoi ay pilisteo hahaha.. halatang di ka nagbabasa ng ancient middle eastern history. Ang name na Palestine ay galing sa mga Romano, prior to that they known as Judea and part of Syrian province Emperor Hadrian named it as Syria Palestina where its modern name came as an insult for the jewish revolt, renaming it on their old nemesis. So kahit saan ka wala kang lusot dyan
(1) kung sasabihin mo ang mga Palestino ay decendant ng mga Palesteo (which yun naman talaga gusto mo i imply), it invalidate their claim on the land since philistians are greek origin from Aegean Sea. (2) Kung susundan naman natin ang argumento na ang mga Palestino ang may karapatan sa nasabing lupain dahil sa Kanila pinangalan, aba eh sa pangalan lang pala dahil sang ayon sa history of both bible and roman history naninirahan na ang mga hudyo sa nasabing lupain bago pa ito sinakop ng mga Romano, dahil nga sa nag rebelde sila kaya tinawag na Syria Palestina. Saka susko tutal bible naman basehan mo hahaha yung size and height ba ni Yasen Arafat na leader ng PLO ay Palisteo? they are giants according to biblical myths of your bible, Goliath is Philistinian he is a giant😂 Hanap ka ng matinong argumento as i already said hindi ka nakaka tulong sa Palestinian cause pinasasama mo pa hahahaha, Ngayon ako naniniwala talagang mahilig ka nga sa bogus theory and pseudo history 🤣

dont put words on me, you can read again my reply so you know whos saying what

read carefully, true or false

kung exam baka ma zero ka pag true or false

dont put words on me, you can read again my reply so you know whos saying what

read carefully, true or false

kung exam baka ma zero ka pag true or false
so what is your point of bringing the ancient Philistine City kung di para i konek sa mga Palestino eh ano ang punto mo? 😂 you cannot take it back halang ignorant ka sa basic history ng ancient middle east hahahaha 🤣