What's new

Help Isip Bata dahil sa stroke

iampako03

Addict
Last July my mother had stroke, naapektuhan yung right side ng katawan nya. Paralyzed talaga. Pero nakakalakad na sya ngayon ng pakonte konte dahil sa therapy. Pero yung pagiging isip bata nya hindi pa dn po bumabalik. Baka may alam kayo na ospital or herbal if meron. Apektado kasi salita nya at yung isip nya. Mag 1 year na dn po kasi. Nag try na kami sa neurologist at may tinurok sa kanya for 2 months. Pero no improvement. Maraming Salamat po sa papansin!

I am sorry to hear about your mother's stroke and her current condition. It is understandable that you want to find ways to help her regain her cognitive abilities. While there are no herbs or medicines that can cure the effects of stroke, there are different therapies that can help improve cognitive abilities.

Some of the therapies that can help improve cognitive abilities are speech therapy, occupational therapy, and cognitive rehabilitation. These therapies are designed to help stroke survivors regain their lost skills and independence. Speech therapy, for example, can help your mother improve her communication skills and ability to swallow. Occupational therapy, on the other hand, can help her regain her motor skills, such as dressing and cooking.

In terms of finding a hospital or facility that offers these therapies, you can try to search online or check with your local health department. You can also ask for a referral from your mother's neurologist or primary care physician.

It's important to keep in mind that recovery from a stroke can take time and patience. It's also important to work closely with your mother's healthcare team to understand her condition and the best approach to her care. I wish you and your family all the best.

Nagpabakuna ba siya para covid?
Yes po. Two vaccines sya with 1 booster

I am sorry to hear about your mother's stroke and her current condition. It is understandable that you want to find ways to help her regain her cognitive abilities. While there are no herbs or medicines that can cure the effects of stroke, there are different therapies that can help improve cognitive abilities.

Some of the therapies that can help improve cognitive abilities are speech therapy, occupational therapy, and cognitive rehabilitation. These therapies are designed to help stroke survivors regain their lost skills and independence. Speech therapy, for example, can help your mother improve her communication skills and ability to swallow. Occupational therapy, on the other hand, can help her regain her motor skills, such as dressing and cooking.

In terms of finding a hospital or facility that offers these therapies, you can try to search online or check with your local health department. You can also ask for a referral from your mother's neurologist or primary care physician.

It's important to keep in mind that recovery from a stroke can take time and patience. It's also important to work closely with your mother's healthcare team to understand her condition and the best approach to her care. I wish you and your family all the best.
Salamat Robot. Kahit robot ka I appreciate your reply. Love you robot!

noong nagka-meningitis yung tatay ko naging isip-bata din siya, but nabalik naman unti-unti, wait mo lang boss since brain is recovering just like a baby learning how to walk at isip-baby din